TSC Evaluation #120: The Rock

Overall Rating

• Total voters

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia

People can talk about his ring work not being the best but he wasn't no slouch in there, the man could go with anybody in the ring. And what he did well was tell a story...Rock used to look like he was on the verge of dying in some of them matches :russ: When you ask what you want a wrestler to do, the Rock could do it and more. You want classic funny shyt, check. You want serious classic shyt, check. Classic matches, promos, segments, and moments. The last true superstar created in this worthless company and they're still bitter about it & it's why they send their employees every now and then to throw shots but sooner or later they always apologize because they see who the prophet is :ahh:

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The Rock is the Michal Jordan of pro wrestling. Who the hell can think of pro wrestling and not know who the Rock is? Who doesnt have the Rock/Hogan match memorized by now. He is the villain who everyone made the star of the show. He's immeasurable. He is the personification of greatness on the mic..moments with any and everyone..what he means to pop culture..he has the most over move ever. GKNL.

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Here’s how great the rock was. In between headlining wrestlemania 15 against Steve Austin and winning the 2000 royal rumble, he entered a feud where the blowoff match was built around the stipulation of slamming your opponent into a pile of dog shyt. He also entered into a feud where the loser had to kiss an old woman’s ass. He was so great that neither of these feuds did him any harm.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Well if R=G can give HBGOAT a 4 I guess I can give the Rock a 3 for being an inferior talent. It's professional wrestling, not professional talking, can't think of a match we're the Rock carried an opponent. He was John Cena before John Cena. He couldn't carry anyone but put him in with a good talent he could hold his own and not screw up, like Cena and we routinely say on here that Cena ruined the industry, and Rock was Cena before Cena came around so I think a 3 is fair.
imagine being this stupid. why even bother talking about wrestling :mjlol:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Can't go lower than a 10. There was absolutely nothing he couldn't do as an entertainer. The whole point of all this shyt is to captivate your audience in and out of the ring and he is one of the best to do both on a grand scale.

Mic Work: Can't say enough about how dope he was on the mic. Similar to what I said in the Austin thread, Rock passes the YouTube test with flying colors. You mess around and put a promo on at 4pm and at 8 pm you're down a rabbit hole watching classic moment after classic moment without ever watching a match. Like others have said, it was dope to see a guy approaching a promo like he was shooting the shyt at the barbershop or at the crib with the homies just shytting on everybody :heh:. He was equally adept at being a heel or a face and has a collection of classic moments as both.

Matches: For his full time run to be so short, he also has classic matches for days with more than a handful of wrestlers including full series of matches with guys like Austin/Foley/HHH/Hogan. He will never be called a ring technician but he was MORE than capable of putting on an excellent match and could be considered the prototype for what a modern day entertainment based main event worker would be.

I can't say enough good things about him in and out of the ring. Dude got in, made an all time impact and moved the fukk on in record time. We'll never see that again.