TSC Evaluation #120: The Rock

Overall Rating

• Total voters

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Name another wrestler who did his moves in such a way that you knew who they belonged to without it being said in video games.

Name another wrestler that played any role you slotted him in, face or heel, so masterfully and give classics on top of classics from moments, to promos, to matches, to feuds.

Name a crossover star bigger than him.

10. Bottom line, point blank, period. Anything less than a 9 is some trolling shyt of the highest order.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
10. Childhood idol. I wanted to be the Rock.

Had a lil PCP face hurting from trying to do the people's eyebrow.

Had a lil PCP arguing with the homies who got to be him when wrestling.

Had a lil PCP setting nikkas up in conversations just to tell them it doesnt matter.

Had a lil PCP tossing wristbands through the wall when hittin the people's elbow.

The Muthafukkin Great One :wow:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN

:wow::russ:

The Rock the OG HOH leader
aJIL38H.gif

Poontang your ass out of here :umad::camby:

Told Terri's thot ass to :camby:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Charisma/Star Power- Obvious 10., requires no elaboration

Mic- 10, his catchphrase stuff was super over, but he could sell a match as super serious and high stakes too, see the Hogan promo

Ring- 8- great catalog, his matches were very cartoony at times though and his offense looked slapstick a lot. People will say hes a 10 here because he was maybe the biggest star and draw ever, but by that logic Hogan's a 10 in the ring too. They're not. His catalog might be a ten, but him being so over and having the stakes/storylines leading into those matches put them on that level.

Overall 10. Possibly the biggest star/draw ever, tons of great moments, promos and matches.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
A 10 in every sense of the word. Him and Austin are 1a and 1b for me, and it depends on the day. Though he took some style from Ric Flair, Flair never resonated with me nearly like The Rock. His character evolution was amazing, he had loads of GOAT promos, standout matches, fantastic themes, and simply a GOAT. He’s a huge reason why the WWE is all about their brand instead of building actual stars. They don’t want anybody bigger than the company and controlling their careers like the Rock. If he called up Vince right now and told him he wanted a 6 month title reign, Vince would knock over HHH and Steph and give it to him.

One reason why I have had Rock in front of Austin a lot of times is cause Rock never bytched about laying down for wrestlers “beneath him”. Rock made X-PAC, Al Snow, Big Bossman, The Hurricane and several others look like a million bucks, and was entertaining while doing it. Also, Rock developed his swag during a GOAT stable in the Nation. There is no Rock without the Nation. As a 31 year old, Rock was to me what Flair was for fans who are 40+. There will never be another Rock.