Overall Rating

• Total voters

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
With a scale of 1-10 how would you rate Chris Jericho in these categories:

-Mic work/promos

-Personality/gimmicks

-Ring work (along with some of your favorite matches/feuds)

-Overall rating (which doesn't have to be an average of the above scores)
I went with an 8 for me personally. He's one of those dudes that I can see why other people absolutely love him and won't knock others for stanning him but he just never did it for me personally. Outside of a few stretches I always found his humor corny as hell. In-ring wise while he was a high caliber worker his shyt just wasn't believable to me at all. Benoit and Eddie were smaller guys but there stuff was so crisp it really seemed legit where I never go that with Jericho. He gets major props for keeping himself a top wrestler for so many years and for being willing to put others over and feel he could've been an even bigger star if he hadn't gotten fukked over by HHH twice politically.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
You know what he is a 10 im changing my 9 when I thought about it the only reason i ain't give him a 10 was because of booking in both wcw and wwf/e :hhh: had he been booked to his talent level he would be mount rushmore status imo

when I think about it i've been watching this nikka my whole life :wow: I got into wrestling from watching the shyt on the spanish channel i think it was 41 or 47 in nyc but yeah he was there too :wow:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
7 but longevity plus constantly reinventing himself gives him an 8
Great worker
Good gimmick
Has his moments of greatness on the mic

However I didn’t like his early wwe run not because he wasn’t good I just thought it was super corny compared to rock and Austin and even hhh. Not really great as the main guy. He is a all time great mid card guy tho