TSC Evaluation #109: Chris Jericho

Overall Rating

• Total voters

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Been had judas in my head all day today, who knew at his age he'd still be making hits

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Small undersized annoying ass voice, 5"9 but thinks he's 6 foot 5 piece of Maga trash...

Ever since this midget showed up on raw with that fakkit ass pony tail and sparkly spice girls shirt, I knew he was cheeks... Ppl talking bout "one of the greatest raw debuts ever" :hhh: .. how's getting killed on the mic by the rock on your first night one of the best debuts ever?!

Ppl say attitude era died the night of WM17. I say it died when we were to believe that this cac could beat rock and austin in the same night :hhh::skip:

Was confirmed as a dumb ass decision cos from the moment he lost the belt to HHH at WM18 until I stopped keeping up with the show in 2005, he never sniffed the main event again lmaoo

Then I see this flabby cac on aew botches making a joke of himself with his sloppy blade jobs, terrible sloppy matches and horrible promos :scust:

Giving him a 2 tho cos at least he had some good matches with Benoit

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His 3 yr AEW run was easily better than the last 3 yrs of his WWE run, but if this poll got made today TSC would give him way worse ratings :russ: