TSC Evaluation #109: Chris Jericho

Overall Rating

• Total voters

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
i'd give him an 8, but hes become so overrated that I have to give him a 7 to balance out all the un-deserved 10s.

and he flopped as champion and was a terrible draw. and I never liked his corny ass promos.

all of this is what I said about shawn michaels.:laugh: but to Jericho's credit, hes not living off of WWE hype and didn't play politics.

but at least HBK knew when to go away. Jericho stinking up NJPW with his matches and holding the I-C title hostage.

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I can't give anybody outside of Rock and Austin a 10.

Jericho a 9+ though. Might be my fav all time, can reinvent himself like no other. he was kinda:flabbynsick: earlier this decade, but he rebounded in a major way. :wow:

Ring Work - 10
Promos -10
Gimmicks -10

I gotta give him a 9 though cause he wasn't on..... fukk it, 10. :manny:
Changed my mind. 9.

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
Most of the guys he's always associated with are 10s (Benoit, Eddie, Rey) and he benefits from being in that group. And his longevity bumps him up.

I can see that, but they don't jock any of those guys like they do Jericho on here.

hes becoming the most overrated wrestler on the coli. surpassing HBK levels of overration.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The same people trying to justify giving Jericho a 7 were probably the same people who gave Brock Lesnar a 10 for a fluke 2 year run.:beli:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
One of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time. Period.

He continues to reinvent himself, decade after decade. I remember when he was coming to WWF and I kept telling people at school and they were like nah

Then he shows up on RAW that night with the countdown ending....man what a night

Much like Derek Jeter, I am glad to have seen one of my favorites careers from start to finish...and he's not even finished yet :wow:

The only thing that would put him below a 10 is that he was never on the level of Austin, Rock, or HBK. I still consider him an icon though.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
One of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time. Period.

He continues to reinvent himself, decade after decade. I remember when he was coming to WWF and I kept telling people at school and they were like nah

Then he shows up on RAW that night with the countdown ending....man what a night

Much like Derek Jeter, I am glad to have seen one of my favorites careers from start to finish...and he's not even finished yet :wow:

The only thing that would put him below a 10 is that he was never on the level of Austin, Rock, or HBK. I still consider him an icon though.
Michaels' name isn't on the tier of Austin and Rock.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
PZe3uC.gif