Daps
All the reasons above.

And he beat Austin and Rocky on the same night. 10. :yeshrug:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I officially became a Jericho fan when I saw that debut live. :blessed: One of the all-time greatest debuts. My first wrestling shirt was a Jericho shirt and I still wear it today. It was the one with the barbed wire Y2J logo.

YQEjjoo.jpg

Jericho’s my all time favorite wrestler, so he gets an easy 10 from me

His resume, skillset, and longevity speak for themselves

Edit: I’m watching that ladder match with HBK at No Mercy ‘08 as I’m typing this:banderas:

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't say that i've always been the biggest Jericho fan. He's been OD corny at certain points in his WWE runs, but dude has a knack for catching me slipping and popping when he pops up out of the blue. His recent work with The List and KO was top notch. His NJPW stuff has been great. Dude stays fresh and consistent. Can't knock the longevity nor his ring work. It pains me to do it, but he's a 10

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Jericho gets a 10, and Savage is ging to get a 10 too.

Y2J deserves a 10 solely on his longevity and ability to reinvent himself.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
When he beat The Rock and Stone Cold in the same night at Vengeance 2001. :blessed:

Chris Jericho vs The Rock, Vengeance 2001, World Heavyweight Title Match

Chris Jericho vs Stone Cold, Vengeance 2001, WWF World Heavyweight Title / World Heavyweight Title Unification Match

Also a story to go with it:

Chris Jericho On How He Found Out He Was Winning The Undisputed Championship

In 2001 WWE officials decided to finally let Jericho win the big one when he became the first ever Undisputed Champion at Vengeance, but according to Jericho there wasn’t much of a celebration after he won the title.

Chris Jericho recently spoke to Viktre.com, and he shared the story of his big win, and Jericho said that he found out he was winning after Vince McMahon cracked a joke at his expense.

“Hey ‘Taker, how do you know the business is going down the toilet? Because we’re putting the belt on Jericho” and that’s how I found out I was going to be the champion.”

Jericho went on to say that the moment after he won the title was less than glorious, as nothing seemed to go his way.

“I came back through the curtain, everyone was gone because when you’re on last everybody leaves to get out of the traffic quicker. Sat there by myself and then drove to a hotel where room service stopped at midnight, it was 11:58. They wouldn’t serve it, so I got pizza. They wouldn’t bring it to my room, so I had to go down to the lobby to get it. When I went back up, I was locked out. Went back down to the lobby, the guy wouldn’t let me in even though I just checked in a few minutes earlier. Dropped the pizza on the floor when he finally did let me in. So, I spent the night being the first undisputed champion eating cold, fuzzy pizza in a Ramada Inn somewhere in Anaheim, California. So, no hookers and blow there, kids.”

TL15

Veteran
Daps
As far as longevity goes, Jericho might have one of the most impressive runs ever :wow:

Solid company man as a face or heel

Think about this: dude has put people over, gotten himself over, and worked with guys on their way out, and kept it interesting and fresh. Breh had a program with HBK near the end of his run and then a decade later a program with Kevin Owens...both completely original.

ChrisT JeriGOAT :blessed:

Break the walls down :banderas:

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
I gave him a 9. And if there was an option for 9.25, I'd probably pick that. He's great. He's one of the best to do it. And if I made a list of best pro singles wrestlers ever, he'd probably be in the top 10 to 12 range. But you have to be really really special to get a 10 from me. :manny:

Did Jericho carry the main event scene of a company successfully like Rock or Austin? No.
Is Jericho as good in the ring or have the classics on his match resume like Shawn or Bret? No.
Is his promo game as entertaining as Flair or as intense as Savage? No.
Is Jericho larger than life and world wide famous like Andre, Undertaker or Brock? Eh, he's famous, but not on the level as those guys.

Those guys I gave a 10. Jericho just comes short of those guys, but it's not a very wide gap between them and him.