TSC Evaluation #109: Chris Jericho

Overall Rating

• Total voters

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
The only knocks I’ve ever really had on him was the lack of an impactful finisher, because I’m a mark for a move that can believably get a 1-2-3. But he rectified that in 07 with the Codebreaker. The other would be him getting :flabbynsick:in the early to mid 10’s but he more than made up for that over the last few years with his character reinventions and transformations. Easy 10

Bonefan32

Superstar
Daps
First of all how the hell is Tommy Dreamer below Buff Bagwell

Not much to say about Chris hes one of the all time greats who is still making noise in the industry just like Dreamer

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
First of all how the hell is Tommy Dreamer below Buff Bagwell

Not much to say about Chris hes one of the all time greats who is still making noise in the industry just like Dreamer
I don't understand the Dreamer hate either. :yeshrug: This board in general has an anti-ECW bias with the exception of RVD.

CrossBones

Louder than words
Daps
Reppin
Vice City
I gave him a 10. Realistically he's no Rock, Stone Cold, Hogan, Ric Flair or anyone else who crossed over into the mainstream in a big way, but I still have to consider him a legendary talent. Matches, promos, character work are all top notch and he never dipped in quality so much that he lost his relevancy. He has a longevity to him that to this day means he isn't wrestling out of armories and working on small time venues because he has to. If he goes anywhere it grabs attention.

Everyone has already said enough about him, but one of my favorite Chris Jericho moments is when he was still the new guy on RAW and he made fun of the Undertaker for his dumb ass promo where he was talking about driving bikes in the desert with half empty gas tanks and eating snakes and shyt with the Big Show.