Try to do the 40 yard dash casually vs a former NFL player and end up in a wheelchair brehs

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
that post injury clarity after the bravado...:wow:

tore his shyt up and bro said "what am i doing??"... :mjtf::mjcry:

:mjlol:

i can relate tho. nowadays i hit the bball court and strictly og ground game for me. seen too many brehs in their late 30s and 40s getting helped to sofa in the lobby for their ride to pick them up cause they were trying to do too much. i'm straight bro. just trying to maintain strength and cardio.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Kevin was probably looking like dwayne wade in that chair...

crying.gif

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a story like that but it’s football related. I used to play Moss with the kids sometimes at my old school. Messed my back up so bad 1 time I told them from now on I’m the QB since I didn’t have to move & jump :snoop:

In basketball I just stay on the left block hitting turnaround j’s on they little asses :wow:
:wow::wow::wow:The Lamarcus Aldridge Old Man Game (OMG).

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps

i can relate tho. nowadays i hit the bball court and strictly og ground game for me. seen too many brehs in their late 30s and 40s getting helped to sofa in the lobby for their ride to pick them up cause they were trying to do too much. i'm straight bro. just trying to maintain strength and cardio.

True but depending at what level of skill you are at, as long as you keep your conditioning up you really don’t need to go as hard as you did in your teens/20s cause you know and understand the game[and body] at a different level….Now that also depends on how often you hoop or stay active and what your realistic expectations are..

Now I’m not even tryna compare them to the average Joe but I play pick up with former pros and college athletes who keep themselves in decent shape into there 30s nd 40s…and I definitely see this with them, they’ll play at 50-60% speed and still dominant or have a impact at the least..not to mention they can play 6-7 competitive full court games with ease cause they know [most get bored and dip before then tbh], while the youngins are drained after 3-4…

Last edited:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster

As a 41 year young vreh, i starting hooping again this summer after a 8 year sabbatical from balling.

Coupla weeks ago, Ran my first full court on a friday evening (back 2 back games at that!) and was out for the whole weeknd. Never felt soreness like that in my life. Didnt injure shiit but felt debilitated as fidduck.

But i am impressed that i could somewhat hang w these twenty somethings… but once that adrenaline disippated and i got home, you boy was a human noodle.

My name might be Doin2Much… but i really shouldnt be doin too much.

Flabby but swaggy gang!!!

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Bro really the same height on a wheelchair as he is standing up, if I didn't read the op I woulda thought buddy was recording while standing:russ:

ThoroughAgreeableDrongo-max-1mb.gif