Try to do the 40 yard dash casually vs a former NFL player and end up in a wheelchair brehs

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
it’s both!

not speaking to you directly but until folks hit 40 themselves they won’t understand…obviously not the case for everyone over 40 but in general your body will remind you of your limitations past a certain age when it comes to certain things…I was half ass playing ball with some students so I wasn’t going too hard…at the end of the game they started trying to see who could touch rim…now I hadn’t done that in years…but I said lemme show these kids I still got ups…and I did…jumped straight up and tapped the rim…but my back on that landing tho :sadcam: I played it off well enough for them not to notice :sadcam:

BAH GAWD THAT’S @surf’s music

Kevin Hart was trippin tho, based on his IG Stevan Ridley look like he still in decent shape

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
cms-fitness-courses-hip-abductors.jpg

difference-between-abductor-and-adductor-muscles-660.png

So he tore the back of his hips...:picard: sheesh

If he wanted to know what that feeling was like he could have just called up the rock dude tore his shyt at Wrestlemania and finished the match :wow:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
People are missing one thing. It's not that he did a 40 yard dash over the age of 40... It's that he did a 40 yard dash competing with a professional athlete

If he did a 40 yard dash against Mike Epps or any random comedian, none of this would have happened :deadrose:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
This midget really tried to go against a pro athlete:mjlol:

It ain’t got nothin to do with being 40+, stay in your lane clown

There’s 40+ former athletes from college to pro who would be good after running a 40 yard dash, they’re built for that Kevin hart just regular

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Former NFL player means his body is used to performing like that.
The hell was Kevin thinking, it ain't your age, it's your lack of athleticism :russ:

It's the lack of ELITE athleticism..... If he was racing Tremaine from the Y, this shyt wouldn't have happened....

Last edited:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
it’s both!

not speaking to you directly but until folks hit 40 themselves they won’t understand…obviously not the case for everyone over 40 but in general your body will remind you of your limitations past a certain age when it comes to certain things…I was half ass playing ball with some students so I wasn’t going too hard…at the end of the game they started trying to see who could touch rim…now I hadn’t done that in years…but I said lemme show these kids I still got ups…and I did…jumped straight up and tapped the rim…but my back on that landing tho :sadcam: I played it off well enough for them not to notice :sadcam:

I have a story like that but it’s football related. I used to play Moss with the kids sometimes at my old school. Messed my back up so bad 1 time I told them from now on I’m the QB since I didn’t have to move & jump :snoop:

In basketball I just stay on the left block hitting turnaround j’s on they little asses :wow:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s the thing isn’t this nikka in shape?!
Being in shape is not that binary. There are levels and varieties

You don't just do explosive shyt like impromptu 40 yard dashes without proper conditioning. You gotta cater your specific muscles to your specific actions

With hip abductors specifically injury is more likely because most non professional athletes rarely, if at all, ever focus on hip abductors

While we're at it here's TO running a 4.3 at 48

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it’s both!

Facts..... Matter of fact, when I was young and had partners coming back in town from playing ball overseas, or just being on a NFL practice squad and not even sniffing an active roster, it was always evident that their level of conditioning was on an otherwordly level compared to everyday citizens.... I don't care how much of a gym\fitness rat you thought you were.....