Try to do the 40 yard dash casually vs a former NFL player and end up in a wheelchair brehs

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
3660bc932991e44b1c9b24c49ce5f532

LMFAO, beat me 2 it hold this rep breh :russ:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how do I focus on hip abductors?
Deep squats (but be careful because if you don't take your form and technique seriously you will fukk up your lower back)

Lateral leg movements. Side lunges are a good start. If you haven't used those muscles you'll feel it in your inner thighs asap:russ: lateral walks in the squat position. Wall sits are great. There's plenty of shyt out there.

If you have a kettlebell or any kind of weight the first exercise in this video is :wow:

While I'm on the subject it's worth noting that weak hip abductors are the overwhelming reason why nikkas dikks stop working as they get older:flabbynsick: Hip abductors pump blood directly into the genitals. If you've had a girl who does her squats then you've experienced how horny they always are:pachaha::wow:

Nikkas need to get off them gas station pills and go do some squats

Free game you're welcome:wow:

Last edited:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca

PPL OF ALL AGES
GET fukkED DOING NINJA TRAINING
AND WARPED WALLS.

ACHILLES/CALD TEARS ARE A
COMMON THING ON THE WARPED WALL.

YOU BEING 40 IS MORE
OF A COINCIDENCE.

:devil:
:evil:

Oh I'm sure plenty of people have been hurt doing it. That shyts hard. I was just giving my personal experience. I'm sure I really hurt it the week before doing a 13 mile Spartan at Big Bear.

I try to stay active but my body doesn't do what it used to and doesn't heal like before.:flabbynsick: