Truth Is This. They Know, But They Don't Care, The Only Solution Is A Black Renaissance.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the real I've been thinking nikkas who really believe in this do for self shyt should look into purchasing a short wave radio station or something. The church I went to as a kid was pretty small but they had an FM station as well as a shortwave station to broadcast around the world.

It's pretty expensive though and we'd have to figure out how to monetize it but at least we'd be able to reach the masses of the people for free.

I'd be down to throw in for that breh

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
On the real I've been thinking nikkas who really believe in this do for self shyt should look into purchasing a short wave radio station or something. The church I went to as a kid was pretty small but they had an FM station as well as a shortwave station to broadcast around the world.

It's pretty expensive though and we'd have to figure out how to monetize it but at least we'd be able to reach the masses of the people for free.
I'm gonna pack up my shyt again, and head somewhere that I can focus. When I come back I'll give you guys the essay before anyone else has it, and I'll shwo you guys the ideas that I've come up with. I think this is what Im supposed to be doing. I really do.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm gonna pack up my shyt again, and head somewhere that I can focus. When I come back I'll give you guys the essay before anyone else has it, and I'll shwo you guys the ideas that I've come up with. I think this is what Im supposed to be doing. I really do.

I know exactly how you feel breh. Don't let that fire go out inside of you :salute:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'd be down to throw in for that breh

I looked into it a little bit a while back and it was a lot more moving parts than I thought. You gotta apply for licenses and shyt, you'll need engineers to man the tower and upkeep, and you obviously need a staff to provide a constant flood of content.

http://mediaservicesgroup.com/classifieds.cfm

This site has a couple for sale. Half a mil easy.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
We need that more than anything. It's not about getting even, its about getting right. The biggest threat to white supremacy, isn't murdering them, it's black excellence. It's something that they've never had to deal with at any point in American History.

:what:

Are you even American?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:what:

Are you even American?
Of course I am. Can you tell me when America has had to deal with mass black excellence? Ever? The slaves were "Freed" in 1863. For the next 100 years we were lynched, segregated, and profiled. While not enjoying any generational wealth because our ancestors were slaved. For the last 150 years in this country, where was our window for black excellence? I'm not talking about leaders making an uproar. I'm not talking about MLK preaching. I'm talking about pure black excellence. The kind where white America doesn't have flawed statistics on their side to sell an agenda with. Can you tell me? If not, get the fukk out of the thread and stop trying to be combative. After all that shyt I said, this was the only reply you had. Contribute or get the fukk out. :blackcamby:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Salute to you brother. Awesome words. The most important post I have ever read on this site. God bless your footsteps. I agree with you 110%.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I looked into it a little bit a while back and it was a lot more moving parts than I thought. You gotta apply for licenses and shyt, you'll need engineers to man the tower and upkeep, and you obviously need a staff to provide a constant flood of content.

http://mediaservicesgroup.com/classifieds.cfm

This site has a couple for sale. Half a mil easy.

Him seems a bit obsolete when we got youtube to use.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Of course I am. Can you tell me when America has had to deal with mass black excellence? Ever? The slaves were "Freed" in 1863. For the next 100 years we were lynched, segregated, and profiled. While not enjoying any generational wealth because our ancestors were slaved. For the last 150 years in this country, where was our window for black excellence? I'm not talking about leaders making an uproar. I'm not talking about MLK preaching. I'm talking about pure black excellence. The kind where white America doesn't have flawed statistics on their side to sell an agenda with. Can you tell me? If not, get the fukk out of the thread and stop trying to be combative. After all that shyt I said, this waHios the only reply you had. Contribute or get the fukk out. :blackcamby:

How was black wall street. And to an extent Atlanta/areas in the south. Neighborhoods like Harlem
Not that :what:

nikka you mentioned it earlier in the thread

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
How was black wall street. And to an extent Atlanta/areas in the south. Neighborhoods like Harlem
Not that :what:

nikka you mentioned it earlier in the thread
So Black Wall Street was MASS BLACK EXCELLENCE now? Enough to make a dent in statistics? Or was that black excellence in a controlled area?

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
So Black Wall Street was MASS BLACK EXCELLENCE now? Enough to make a dent in statistics? Or was that black excellence in a controlled area?
your moving the goal post. U said whites have never dealt with black excellence before
When their numerous times through out history, that they've dealt with it and reacted in
unfortunate/ demonic ways

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
your moving the goal post. U said whites have never dealt with black excellence before
When their numerous times through out history, that they've dealt with it and reacted in
unfortunate/ demonic ways
The entire OP isn't about small black excellence. We're talking about excellence as an entire people. But okay. I don't want to argue with another black person about shyt that doesn't matter.

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Send it to the friggin moon idiot
Daps
Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans
I agree. This has been my work the past 14 years. But I'm not convinced. For this to work, you have to be race first. Our people are only race first when it comes to adulation of Black elites, celebrities, entertainers, athletes and other public Figures.

Our conditioning is deep and we are inundated with distractions.

I wish you well though. I'll continue doing my work. But it's hard to be a Garvey like race man for a people who want nothing to do with race and see Black empowerment from Kwanzaa to Susus as childish, lofty ideals. Folks are convinced that our ceiling is Americanism.

I started an org and started doing study circles and action plans around Dr. Amos Wilsons, Blueprint for Black Power. He pulled no punches and gave us the Blueprint for Black Excellence. But at the end of the day, nikkas wasn't trying to hear it and chastised me for not marching when I was just trying to build power and infrastructure so we didn't have to March no more.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
To OP,

Thing about that is... Black people tried that in Tulsa, Oklahoma... "The Black Wall Street" and guess what the white folks did? They bombed us. Airplanes and everything.

http://www.blackwallstreet.freeservers.com/The Story.htm

They burned it down to the ground. There's plenty other instances in history where black folks tried to come up but had to deal with the KKK. My solution is to get the hell out of this country.

What happens if they follow you outside of the US of A? What will you do then?