Truth Is This. They Know, But They Don't Care, The Only Solution Is A Black Renaissance.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
To OP,

Thing about that is... Black people tried that in Tulsa, Oklahoma... "The Black Wall Street" and guess what the white folks did? They bombed us. Airplanes and everything.

http://www.blackwallstreet.freeservers.com/The Story.htm

They burned it down to the ground. There's plenty other instances in history where black folks tried to come up but had to deal with the KKK. My solution is to get the hell out of this country.

Of course, we will have resistance. Just like the Panthers had to deal with the FBI. But we have to be resilient and persistent.

White people hate not being the center of attention or having their priviledge ignored or taken away. We need to take them off of their pedestals and replace them with our own. It starts at home. Teach your children their history so they know who they are and so that they can have a sense of pride.

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I agree. This has been my work the past 14 years. But I'm not convinced. For this to work, you have to be race first. Our people are only race first when it comes to adulation of Black elites, celebrities, entertainers, athletes and other public Figures.

Our conditioning is deep and we are inundated with distractions.

I wish you well though. I'll continue doing my work. But it's hard to be a Garvey like race man for a people who want nothing to do with race and see Black empowerment from Kwanzaa to Susus as childish, lofty ideals. Folks are convinced that our ceiling is Americanism.

I started an org and started doing study circles and action plans around Dr. Amos Wilsons, Blueprint for Black Power. He pulled no punches and gave us the Blueprint for Black Excellence. But at the end of the day, nikkas wasn't trying to hear it and chastised me for not marching when I was just trying to build power and infrastructure so we didn't have to March no more.
Same road block... I always tell people....

And the challenge to the op or anyone is this.

We are our own challenge.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Of course, we will have resistance. Just like the Panthers had to deal with the FBI. But we have to be resilient and persistent.

White people hate not being the center of attention or having their priviledge ignored or taken away. We need to take them off of their pedestals and replace them with our own. It starts at home. Teach your children to history so they know who they are and so that they can have a sense of pride.
Your children may end up growing up in a community filled with unaware blacks and a few c00ns. .. so that when they wanna create change that are in turn faced with the same challenges as us.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
You can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. There will be people who hear the message but do not receive. People who see the truth but turn away. That is their choice. Focus on those who are willing to partake.

The truth is the truth is the truth. White Supremacy tries to hide and replace the truth. Yet we still thrive. The truth of our history and legacy is still alive throughout all these years and despite their efforts.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Ive heard over 200 speeches my noi ministers doing just this. And others.

If your not a church going sambo semi passive appeasing cac type niggro....

How do you appeal to the masses?? Im asking, im not debating.
You cant. as long as you want to do things "here" meaning in america, those c00ns, and sambo will always derail your shyt and cacs will put people in your shyt and infiltrate. some of us have an unhealthy attachment to cacs, and wanting to be accepted by them.. fukk THEM. sometimes to master something you must know when to leave it alone.
side note, @Blackking i may be hitting you with a pm in the future. mufckas want me to move to the D, might need your valued opinion on some things

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Him seems a bit obsolete when we got youtube to use.

Unfortunately YouTube isn't as effective a means of mass communication as celestrial radio, TV, and print mostly due to the amount of content to filter through on YouTube and having to abide by the rules of another corporation to spread their message (someone don't like what you're saying, they can flag your page and get your shyt taken down).

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You cant. as long as you want to do things "here" meaning in america, those c00ns, and sambo will always derail your shyt and cacs will put people in your shyt and infiltrate. some of us have an unhealthy attachment to cacs, and wanting to be accepted by them.. fukk THEM. sometimes to master something you must know when to leave it alone.
side note, @Blackking i may be hitting you with a pm in the future. mufckas want me to move to the D, might need your valued opinion on some things
:blessed:
There is a lot of opportunity here and you should..

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Of course I am. Can you tell me when America has had to deal with mass black excellence? Ever? The slaves were "Freed" in 1863. For the next 100 years we were lynched, segregated, and profiled. While not enjoying any generational wealth because our ancestors were slaved. For the last 150 years in this country, where was our window for black excellence? I'm not talking about leaders making an uproar. I'm not talking about MLK preaching. I'm talking about pure black excellence. The kind where white America doesn't have flawed statistics on their side to sell an agenda with. Can you tell me? If not, get the fukk out of the thread and stop trying to be combative. After all that shyt I said, this was the only reply you had. Contribute or get the fukk out. :blackcamby:

:russ:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I agree. This has been my work the past 14 years. But I'm not convinced. For this to work, you have to be race first. Our people are only race first when it comes to adulation of Black elites, celebrities, entertainers, athletes and other public Figures.

Our conditioning is deep and we are inundated with distractions.

I wish you well though. I'll continue doing my work. But it's hard to be a Garvey like race man for a people who want nothing to do with race and see Black empowerment from Kwanzaa to Susus as childish, lofty ideals. Folks are convinced that our ceiling is Americanism.

I started an org and started doing study circles and action plans around Dr. Amos Wilsons, Blueprint for Black Power. He pulled no punches and gave us the Blueprint for Black Excellence. But at the end of the day, nikkas wasn't trying to hear it and chastised me for not marching when I was just trying to build power and infrastructure so we didn't have to March no more.

Honestly fam let him come to the conclusion on his own. Let's not try to extinguish his flame prematurely. I'm sure you remember when you had that same fire and optimism inside of you. He might be able to do what neither of us have been able to, so let's at least wait to see what he comes up with before we start to shoot the brother down :ld:

On the flip side I went through the same shyt with the org I'm with (dudes wanting to be accepted instead of breaking off and doing for self). Right now my plan is bring black people to consciousness without letting them know it. Invite nikkas to the crib to smoke and drink and throw hidden colors on. Let nikkas know how much bread you making as an entrepreneur and inspire them to them to do the same and hire their own people. Put money into programs to financially empower our people (but throw in information about the importance of group economics and combating white supremacy).

When I did that little toy drive for that lady and her kids they gotta shyt ton of presents and a copy of hidden colors for Christmas. She said while her and her entire family is over, she'd watch it with them.

Being direct hasn't worked for me, now it's time to get my Jim Screechy on

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
How about we work with people who are open to receiving the message first. Create communities, where we have control over our culture and media. Lead by example and grow slowly.

I agree 100%. What are you willing to commit to do doing to make that vision you just described a reality?

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
That was in 1921. The world has changed a lot since then. There won't be anything blatant like that happening this time around. If there was ever a time for a black come-up it'd be now. Because while things are still unfair and fukked up. theres never been a point in time in our history where black people have been in such a position of power. It's more about establishing a mindset than it is creating a new black wall street. We need this idea to infect their minds and spread like a fukking cancer until they get it.
I agree wholeheartedly with everything else you've wrote but I believe you are wrong my friend. There has been some powerful dynasties in West, East and North Africa. We gotta truely know ourselves. We were the ones in Power.

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Send it to the friggin moon idiot
Daps
Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans
Honestly fam let him come to the conclusion on his own. Let's not try to extinguish his flame prematurely. I'm sure you remember when you had that same fire and optimism inside of you. He might be able to do what neither of us have been able to, so let's at least wait to see what he comes up with before we start to shoot the brother down :ld:

On the flip side I went through the same shyt with the org I'm with (dudes wanting to be accepted instead of breaking off and doing for self). Right now my plan is bring black people to consciousness without letting them know it. Invite nikkas to the crib to smoke and drink and throw hidden colors on. Let nikkas know how much bread you making as an entrepreneur and inspire them to them to do the same and hire their own people. Put money into programs to financially empower our people (but throw in information about the importance of group economics and combating white supremacy).

When I did that little toy drive for that lady and her kids they gotta shyt ton of presents and a copy of hidden colors for Christmas. She said while her and her entire family is over, she'd watch it with them.

Being direct hasn't worked for me, now it's time to get my Jim Screechy on

Huh?

That wasn't my intent

Just giving my experience. Hopefully he uses the experiences of those who have studied history extensively and tried to organize Black people for Black Excellence so he can be better.

As realistic as I've become, I hold out hope for young people. Always willing to share not only my successes but more importantly my failures. There's no need for martyrdom.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Huh?

That wasn't my intent

Just giving my experience. Hopefully he uses the experiences of those who have studied history extensively and tried to organize Black people for Black Excellence so he can be better.

As realistic as I've become, I hold out hope for young people. Always willing to share not only my successes but more importantly my failures. There's no need for martyrdom.

It's not martyrdom, but there's a lot of people in here (including myself) quenching his passion instead of trying to fan it and let it grow. I remember I went through the same thing back in the day.I literally thought I could save black people from white supremacy by myself in about 5 years if they just knew about black nationalism and controlling their own shyt :pachaha:.

Eventually he'll figure out the difficulties of the task, but I just don't want our words to make him quit before he even gets started. Like you wouldn't go to your 4 year old and tell him all of the reasons why he can't be a doctor, lawyer, astronaut, and a ninja turtle all at the same time when he grows up.

Reading his posts reminded me of myself when I first got unplugged, I just want him to enjoy it :mjcry:

Last edited: