Truth Is This. They Know, But They Don't Care, The Only Solution Is A Black Renaissance.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
We won't see adult change in our life time. Period. Most blacks over the age of 15 are either lost or accept cacerism as gospel....

If you're ok with being an old nikka by the time you see a movement then ok.. focus on programming the very young with awareness.

Lil kids can learn faster and fiercer.. plus you can help curve fear before it starts..... our issues stem from insecurities and fear.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
depends on the industry a breh is in... i'm an atypical type mufukka. and it also snows there. black people shouldnt be in cold places :to:
You're right about the cold.

Idk your industry... we have a healthy auto, it, and drug industry here , amongst a few others

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Send it to the friggin moon idiot
Daps
Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans
It's not martyrdom, but there's a lot of people in here (including myself) quenching his passion instead of trying to fan it and let it grow. I remember I went through the same thing back in the day.I literally thought I could save black people from white supremacy by myself in about 5 years if they just knew about black nationalism and controlling their own shyt :pachaha:.

Eventually he'll figure out the difficulties of the task, but I just don't want our words to make him quit before he even gets started. Like you wouldn't go to your 4 year old and tell him all of the reasons why can't be a doctor, lawyer, astronaut, and a ninja turtle all at the same time when he grows up.

Reading his posts reminded me of myself when I first got unplugged, I just want him to enjoy it :mjcry:

I think folks on the ground were just giving him their experiences. He would learn the same thing reading any history book. It is what it is. I actually wished him luck but cool.

There's no need to repeat mistakes if you don't have to. I only shared cause he seemed sincere.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
We won't see adult change in our life time. Period. Most blacks over the age of 15 are either lost or accept cacerism as gospel....

If you're ok with being an old nikka by the time you see a movement then ok.. focus on programming the very young with awareness.

Lil kids can learn faster and fiercer.. plus you can help curve fear before it starts..... our issues stem from insecurities and fear.

Break down cacerism breh :word:

I'm familiar with the practice of cacery, but cacerism is a new one :patrice:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I think folks on the ground were just giving him their experiences. He would learn the same thing reading any history book. It is what it is. I actually wished him luck but cool.

I know your words came from love. Like I said reading him reminded me of myself so I become an emotional fukk nikka for a second :mjcry:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Break down cacerism breh :word:

I'm familiar with the practice of cacery, but cacerism is a new one :patrice:
:ld:*clears throat ( just ate some p*ssy,:whoa: had 1 hair to cough up)

the suffix 'ism' is of greek origin....... along with most of these demonic actions.

Cacerism is the system and school of thought of cacs.

So if a person is like,,, most adult blacks today have fully accepted cacerism.. that can take on many forms

Your grandmother: Don't try to tell me that my Moses and Jesus puzzle is wrong because the people in it are white :aicmon::aicmon: " cuz it doesn't even matter, what mattes is the Word boy:aicmon:"

That nikka at your job: " I'm saying tho.. just to be real.... all I know is if nikkas wouldn't even be getting shot by police if nikkas aren't act like nikkas anyway though.... We already know most white people aight and we know most nikkas be up to shyt"

Some dude at the bookstore in line: "breh , man I'm surprised to see you in here, cuz most nikkas don't read. That's why I have mostly white friends, I just can't relate to nikka like that .. Plus black women don't like me.. All these hoes like is thugs. I don't want some welfare queen anyway , all black women have attitudes anyway":mjpls:

some guy: everyone knows ancient egypt was white... really most great societies have been white , Black people haven't really accomplished shyt... Black people should be lucky to be in America because they are better of here than Africa... Look at how black people have fukked up africa:damn::damn:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
You're right about the cold.

Idk your industry... we have a healthy auto, it, and drug industry here , amongst a few others
i'm a creative, art nig, design, animation, illustration.:lupe: midwest, and black people dont have an appreciation for creatives unless you sing and dance, reason i left the midwest in the first place. i know and build computers but never got certs

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Bdizzle I think the discrete way is the best way because I think it is very important to learn from past mistakes. All organizations were infiltrated and done away with. Some type of organizations should be in place but I don't believe they should be tied directly to our aim or mindset. It should be a legit organization that money is funneled to that helps majority black folks

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
:ld:*clears throat ( just ate some p*ssy,:whoa: had 1 hair to cough up)

the suffix 'ism' is of greek origin....... along with most of these demonic actions.

Cacerism is the system and school of thought of cacs.

So if a person is like,,, most adult blacks today have fully accepted cacerism.. that can take on many forms

Your grandmother: Don't try to tell me that my Moses and Jesus puzzle is wrong because the people in it are white :aicmon::aicmon: " cuz it doesn't even matter, what mattes is the Word boy:aicmon:"

That nikka at your job: " I'm saying tho.. just to be real.... all I know is if nikkas wouldn't even be getting shot by police if nikkas aren't act like nikkas anyway though.... We already know most white people aight and we know most nikkas be up to shyt"

Some dude at the bookstore in line: "breh , man I'm surprised to see you in here, cuz most nikkas don't read. That's why I have mostly white friends, I just can't relate to nikka like that .. Plus black women don't like me.. All these hoes like is thugs. I don't want some welfare queen anyway , all black women have attitudes anyway":mjpls:

some guy: everyone knows ancient egypt was white... really most great societies have been white , Black people haven't really accomplished shyt... Black people should be lucky to be in America because they are better of here than Africa... Look at how black people have fukked up africa:damn::damn:

Lol that spoiler is so on point :mjcry: