Truth Is This. They Know, But They Don't Care, The Only Solution Is A Black Renaissance.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
No :heh:

This is me pitching the idea to a small sample size, and then actually working on the paper, and then publishing it somewhere. Gotta put the fam on game first :myman: then the world.

But yeah, take the entire quote down. Need that. Done :blackfdup:
Well, just a critique you need to remove all intellectual words like reenact and change them to more universal phrases, that anyone can understand.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:wow:He's right we need a revival period

Starting in our backyards. Start going to black business seminars and meetings. Start putting money in black owned shyt that take quality of service over anything else. Then we gotta improve our entertainment. Entertainment doesn't have to be poisonous like Love and Hip Hop, where a bunch of ratchet folks act dumb for ratings and money. Or ignorant ass rap music where c00ning is normal. Entertainment can be intelligent and bold, like having a new version of Public Enemy that makes black folk feel good.

We got to change the way that we think, or else we can't build a society.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
pos rep when I get off 30's

this has been my position since I really dug into black history, we are going about it all wrong. This is why I do not waste time trying to 'convice' cacs (not white people) of what is going on to us in this country. The only folks I talk race stuff with is my own...we are the one's who have to wake up. But its very hard breh, a ton of us do not know or see the reason for 'group economics' or learning Black History. Its why I like Hidden Colors so much because it packages a lot of what I need to tell folks in a nice lil film that is pretty entertaining as well. Then their own search & drive for community building happens.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
***NO QUOTING THE ENTIRE SELECTION BREHS. REPLIES AND SMALL QUOTES ONLY, PLEASE***

***THIS WILL BE AN ARTICLE/ESSAY/OPEN LETTER AND I WILL GIVE THE COLI A SHOUT OUT IN IT WHEN ITS PUBLISHED***

I think I found my calling in life. This is a long read, but it's worth it.

The more I think about it, the more I realize that we as a people want the wrong thing. Essentially, all the marching, protesting and even killing, are tactics that we're using to raise awareness to our living conditions, and everyday experiences. And then I contemplated over a chai latte, raise awareness for what? They know. No amount of unarmed black deaths, or kumbaya songs, or rap songs from conscious rappers, or a Black President will change that. It just sort of hit me. They already know. They know there's a system in place to hold us down. They know that they create the conditions that turn us into the statistics that they use to argue just how bad we are for this country. They criticize the things they create. They know that they create the stereotypes that our children follow, and reenact over time. They know that we hate that we have to be compared to them in order to get any recognition and that we hate the fact that everything that we do is held up against their standards. They know that we hate how that whenever they do things that are hurtful, racist, or just plain vile, blacks are expected to turn the other cheek. to ‘move on’, to ‘not take it so seriously’, to not react, to not be angry, to not hold them accountable. These are all things that they know already. They know that we hate that no matter how many times they are shown definitions, theories, and entire books on racism, what it is, how it is used, and it’s occurrences throughout society, they continue to say that they can be racially oppressed for being White.

The problem is that we want the wrong people to care.It's always been the biggest problem and why so many leaders have failed with their objectives. Because the goal was to get white people to understand that shyt they already understand. They've never cared, and after all of the things that we have faced in this country, from slavery, to lynchings, to profiling, if they were going to care by now, they would have. They aren't going to feel bad about our problems in this system, when they are on the other side of it enjoying it's perks. The very reason that we fail, is the very reason that they succeed, so expecting them to care, or better yet trying to convince them to care is counterproductive. It won't happen. What we need is to raise awareness among OUR PEOPLE. Let them know, that yes, things are unfair, yes, you'll have to work harder than them, yes you are supposed to fail, and yes they don't care and they never will, but you have to go and get it anyway.

They bring up these statistics about us. How we take up a small percentage of the population of the country, yet commit the majority of the crimes, without knowing that Those statistics hold very few truths, and a look further inside will prove that. Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman might be a good enough micro analogy for me to explain why. Black people and other countercultures understand that George Zimmerman was wrong because he perpetrated a situation that would not have occurred otherwise. White people, however, can only see the result. What's The answer to the flawed statistics they use? The answer is simple, WHITE PEOPLE perpetrated the situations that invoke Black people to commit crimes at the rate that they do. They have ZERO understanding of what it means to be Black. They don't have grandmas and grandpas who teach that going to college is dangerous because that is something that only White people do. Their ideology stemming from the fact that White people did not allow Blacks equal education while they were growing up, and in fact, receiving an education could result in death. Names like Highway Ross (Rick Ross) registers nothing to them. Most would think Im talking about the rapper. But if they weren't ignorant and understood who Highway Ross was, they'd understand why Blacks got the stereotype of being drug addicts and dealers. But I am not going to sit here and provide them a list of why their life differs from ours, their "statistics" portray that. Which further makes my point. In a truly FAIR society, you would not see out of proportion statistics like you have mentioned. And if anyone is so naive to believe we DO live in a fair society, they are only WHITE, IGNORANT and just annoying as usual.

Why do we care what they think of us? We shouldn't care because we already understand that they're coming from a completely different experience and mindset than we are. They're not speaking out of experience but out of theoretical statistics and what they think 'should' be the case, not what is the case.
The system is just that, a system. Any system can be overcome, and broken. We need to stop complaining about it, and try to get everyone on the same page. The system HAS LIMITS. The issue is that we want the system to change, and it won't. Because The insanity is generational. Its been so deeply embedded into this country through years that it won't change with war. It won't change with protest, and it won't change with raising awareness to whites because they don't care. America is a failed blueprint. The original blueprint consisted of free labor from blacks, and free money for whites. For that reason alone, the fact that their entire blueprint for this country was built upon enslaving, and robbing blacks of their human rights, is the sole reason that they'll never let it go. Because every time they see a nikka in a Benz, they are reminded of what could have been, and what should have been in their eyes. So the closest they can get to seeing you in chains, is profiling you, and setting conditions to put the chains in your mind.

The solution is simple, but complex. We need a Black Renaissance. A Black Golden Age. Stop trying to get white people to understand, stop trying to get them to understand the black struggle, because they never will because black struggle=White success. Literally. We need to ACCEPT the system in order to beat it. When I say accept, I don't mean that we need to be okay with it. I mean that we need to understand that it's there, and understand that it can be beat. Let them know that they are supposed to be statistics and let them know that our bottom is not their bottom. Get them to understand that they are a living blueprint for White Supremacy. That's the word and memo we need to spread. This will never change with killing cops or marching, this will only change with change. Letting them know the statistics, and MAKING sure they don't become them. I found my calling, and this is what I want to do. I want to lead a black a Renaissance.

We've been aiming for white acceptance and understanding, and not black acceptance and understanding. We've been fighting to be heard, instead of blocking them out completely and building. Which is why you see areas like "ChinaTown" and other race exclusive places in this country. They aren't always looking for white acceptance because they aren't targeted and hated like we are. They don't waste time trying to be white, they build themselves because they understand being white isn't anything special unless you make it so. You think its a coincidence that the only race of people that were truly enslaved in this country, are the ones who are disenfranchised? Its not. We keep trying to break it down, instead of figuring it out and beating it. fukk white appeasement. fukk getting them to "understand". They ALREADY KNOW. We've been spending so much time worrying about "The Man" instead of knocking him on his ass. We've been screaming "Look At What You're Doing, Let Us In!" Instead of "Look At What We're Doing, We'll Make Our Own" .This is the only way. Anything else is temporary. We need a golden age, a period of black excellence. A period of everyone understanding that they are supposed to fail, and then allowing themselves to allow it to happen. We need to raise awareness among eachother, not awareness to them.

This is the truth. And the only solution.

:blacksalute::blacklawd::blackblessed::blacksalute::blacklawd::blackblessed::blacksalute::blacklawd::blackblessed::blacksalute::blacklawd::blackblessed::blacksalute::blacklawd::blackblessed::blacksalute::blacklawd::blackblessed::blacksalute::blacklawd:
*Freeway Ricky Ross

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
***NO QUOTING THE ENTIRE SELECTION BREHS. REPLIES AND SMALL QUOTES ONLY, PLEASE***

***THIS WILL BE AN ARTICLE/ESSAY/OPEN LETTER AND I WILL GIVE THE COLI A SHOUT OUT IN IT WHEN ITS PUBLISHED***

I think I found my calling in life. This is a long read, but it's worth it.

The more I think about it, the more I realize that we as a people want the wrong thing. Essentially, all the marching, protesting and even killing, are tactics that we're using to raise awareness to our living conditions, and everyday experiences. And then I contemplated over a chai latte, raise awareness for what? They know. No amount of unarmed black deaths, or kumbaya songs, or rap songs from conscious rappers, or a Black President will change that. It just sort of hit me. They already know. They know there's a system in place to hold us down. They know that they create the conditions that turn us into the statistics that they use to argue just how bad we are for this country. They criticize the things they create. They know that they create the stereotypes that our children follow, and reenact over time. They know that we hate that we have to be compared to them in order to get any recognition and that we hate the fact that everything that we do is held up against their standards. They know that we hate how that whenever they do things that are hurtful, racist, or just plain vile, blacks are expected to turn the other cheek. to ‘move on’, to ‘not take it so seriously’, to not react, to not be angry, to not hold them accountable. These are all things that they know already. They know that we hate that no matter how many times they are shown definitions, theories, and entire books on racism, what it is, how it is used, and it’s occurrences throughout society, they continue to say that they can be racially oppressed for being White.

The problem is that we want the wrong people to care.It's always been the biggest problem and why so many leaders have failed with their objectives. Because the goal was to get white people to understand that shyt they already understand. They've never cared, and after all of the things that we have faced in this country, from slavery, to lynchings, to profiling, if they were going to care by now, they would have. They aren't going to feel bad about our problems in this system, when they are on the other side of it enjoying it's perks. The very reason that we fail, is the very reason that they succeed, so expecting them to care, or better yet trying to convince them to care is counterproductive. It won't happen. What we need is to raise awareness among OUR PEOPLE. Let them know, that yes, things are unfair, yes, you'll have to work harder than them, yes you are supposed to fail, and yes they don't care and they never will, but you have to go and get it anyway.

They bring up these statistics about us. How we take up a small percentage of the population of the country, yet commit the majority of the crimes, without knowing that Those statistics hold very few truths, and a look further inside will prove that. Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman might be a good enough micro analogy for me to explain why. Black people and other countercultures understand that George Zimmerman was wrong because he perpetrated a situation that would not have occurred otherwise. White people, however, can only see the result. What's The answer to the flawed statistics they use? The answer is simple, WHITE PEOPLE perpetrated the situations that invoke Black people to commit crimes at the rate that they do. They have ZERO understanding of what it means to be Black. They don't have grandmas and grandpas who teach that going to college is dangerous because that is something that only White people do. Their ideology stemming from the fact that White people did not allow Blacks equal education while they were growing up, and in fact, receiving an education could result in death. Names like Highway Ross (Rick Ross) registers nothing to them. Most would think Im talking about the rapper. But if they weren't ignorant and understood who Highway Ross was, they'd understand why Blacks got the stereotype of being drug addicts and dealers. But I am not going to sit here and provide them a list of why their life differs from ours, their "statistics" portray that. Which further makes my point. In a truly FAIR society, you would not see out of proportion statistics like you have mentioned. And if anyone is so naive to believe we DO live in a fair society, they are only WHITE, IGNORANT and just annoying as usual.

Why do we care what they think of us? We shouldn't care because we already understand that they're coming from a completely different experience and mindset than we are. They're not speaking out of experience but out of theoretical statistics and what they think 'should' be the case, not what is the case.
The system is just that, a system. Any system can be overcome, and broken. We need to stop complaining about it, and try to get everyone on the same page. The system HAS LIMITS. The issue is that we want the system to change, and it won't. Because The insanity is generational. Its been so deeply embedded into this country through years that it won't change with war. It won't change with protest, and it won't change with raising awareness to whites because they don't care. America is a failed blueprint. The original blueprint consisted of free labor from blacks, and free money for whites. For that reason alone, the fact that their entire blueprint for this country was built upon enslaving, and robbing blacks of their human rights, is the sole reason that they'll never let it go. Because every time they see a nikka in a Benz, they are reminded of what could have been, and what should have been in their eyes. So the closest they can get to seeing you in chains, is profiling you, and setting conditions to put the chains in your mind.

The solution is simple, but complex. We need a Black Renaissance. A Black Golden Age. Stop trying to get white people to understand, stop trying to get them to understand the black struggle, because they never will because black struggle=White success. Literally. We need to ACCEPT the system in order to beat it. When I say accept, I don't mean that we need to be okay with it. I mean that we need to understand that it's there, and understand that it can be beat. Let them know that they are supposed to be statistics and let them know that our bottom is not their bottom. Get them to understand that they are a living blueprint for White Supremacy. That's the word and memo we need to spread. This will never change with killing cops or marching, this will only change with change. Letting them know the statistics, and MAKING sure they don't become them. I found my calling, and this is what I want to do. I want to lead a black a Renaissance.

We've been aiming for white acceptance and understanding, and not black acceptance and understanding. We've been fighting to be heard, instead of blocking them out completely and building. Which is why you see areas like "ChinaTown" and other race exclusive places in this country. They aren't always looking for white acceptance because they aren't targeted and hated like we are. They don't waste time trying to be white, they build themselves because they understand being white isn't anything special unless you make it so. You think its a coincidence that the only race of people that were truly enslaved in this country, are the ones who are disenfranchised? Its not. We keep trying to break it down, instead of figuring it out and beating it. fukk white appeasement. fukk getting them to "understand". They ALREADY KNOW. We've been spending so much time worrying about "The Man" instead of knocking him on his ass. We've been screaming "Look At What You're Doing, Let Us In!" Instead of "Look At What We're Doing, We'll Make Our Own" .This is the only way. Anything else is temporary. We need a golden age, a period of black excellence. A period of everyone understanding that they are supposed to fail, and then allowing themselves to allow it to happen. We need to raise awareness among eachother, not awareness to them.

This is the truth. And the only solution.

:blacksalute::blacklawd::blackblessed::blacksalute::blacklawd::blackblessed::blacksalute::blacklawd::blackblessed::blacksalute::blacklawd::blackblessed::blacksalute::blacklawd::blackblessed::blacksalute::blacklawd::blackblessed::blacksalute::blacklawd:

Where do the pawgs fit in in all of this :lupe:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Skimmed over it and it was a decent read. I have no clue how to convince black people in mass that it's best to do for self. I mean shyt in 2014 you still got rappers talking about it's not about race.

Whoever can crack that nut will be the black messiah.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Skimmed over it and it was a decent read. I have no clue how to convince black people in mass that it's best to do for self. I mean shyt in 2014 you still got rappers talking about it's not about race.

Whoever can crack that nut will be the black messiah.
Im not sure we as a people have ever been presented with an idea like that before. Not telling them what they're doing wrong. But telling them what they're doing right. I can see black getting behind this

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Im not sure we as a people have ever been presented with an idea like that before. Not telling them what they're doing wrong. But telling them what they're doing right. I can see black getting behind this

Like I said I skimmed through what you wrote, but based on what I read that idea is at least a century old. From Robert Delaney to Marcus Garvey (black nationalism to pan Africanism). Garvey was able to organize black folk in mass, but we haven't seen that type of movement since.

Back then racism was extremely overt so telling black people to do for self was a lot easier. You had signs that said whites only.

In 2014 you have the children of black men who were murdered by white police saying "it's not about race."

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Like I said I skimmed through what you wrote, but based on what I read that idea is at least a century old. From Robert Delaney to Marcus Garvey (black nationalism to pan Africanism). Garvey was able to organize black folk in mass, but we haven't seen that type of movement since.
The difference between now and then is the fact that we'd have social media on our side. Im pretty sure black people are tired of being treated like charity cases. Every time someone tries to come along to change. They either always criticize or give handouts. Never a solution. All these hashtags and movements right now. Are for white understanding and white appeasement. Even shyt like #stopkillingus and #blacklivesmatter are more a cry for white people to understand than anything else. This shyt has to be about us. When it happens and when we start is unknown. But this is the solution.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Convincing the masses breh???

People have been pushing this shyt for 15 years, setting up programs and doing everything you mentioned...

And sadly:wow:. nikkas are ungrateful as .fukk. sometimes they even take free shyt and bounce. Sometimes they work against you. And most blacks never get it... too concerned with survival and entertainment.

So the masses??

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The difference between now and then is the fact that we'd have social media on our side. Im pretty sure black people are tired of being treated like charity cases. Every time someone tries to come along to change. They either always criticize or give handouts. Never a solution. All these hashtags and movements right now. Are for white understanding and white appeasement. Even shyt like #stopkillingus and #blacklivesmatter are more a cry for white people to understand than anything else. This shyt has to be about us. When it happens and when we start is unknown. But this is the solution.
spot on.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Ive heard over 200 speeches my noi ministers doing just this. And others.

If your not a church going sambo semi passive appeasing cac type niggro....

How do you appeal to the masses?? Im asking, im not debating.

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
Fantastic post

Far to many black people are looking for acceptance and validation from people who benefit from white supremacy. They want whites to collectively understand our plight but that is not a pragmatic approach. A substantial portion of whites PROACTIVELY direct vitriol towards blacks. It's impossible to appeal to their humanity when a lot of them dont even see blacks as human...

Truth be told, a lot of black people are mentally enslaved and are scared of being reprimanded by their overseer. People are focused on what white can give them instead of focusing on what they can give themselves. Our focus needs to be BLACK EMPOWERMENT, not white acceptance. Thankfully people are slowly waking up but at what cost. Black men of all backgrounds are still being murdered and their killers arent even charged with a crime.

Marching and protesting is necessary for raising awareness, but it's just the first step of a long staircase