TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I still be buying a PS5 Day 1 , maybe xsx later down the down if they actually release GOTG games like Sony does.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
that does not mean Xbox won’t have similar benefits from the faster drives. We are looking at a 400X speed upgrade from last gen either way

You are misinterpreting what he said.

What he explained is that streaming will be so fast that some of the stuff they had to hold in ram can be held on the SSD freeing up ram for other things. And again the same will hold true for Xbox.
That's EXACTLY what he said breh, I'm not misrepresenting anything.

Skip to 16:20 of the video, they go into detail about what mark cerny said and they even say that the i/o is fast enough to treat the ssd like additional ram.

They spoke to mark after the presentation so they aren't just making this shyt up.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Only reason people saying that is because they haven't seen nothing from Sony yet while MSFT showed a snippet of stuff so it look like the PS5 from today's presentation is wack.

We haven't seen controller, OS, launch games, new features nothing. People are overreacting OD right now. You'd swear the PS5 is a damn Switch compared to the Xbox with the way dumb nikkas is talking. The power difference is literally smaller than the OG PS4/Xbox and the Pro/Xbox one X but I can tell who don't really know their shyt because they're just going "But X is a bigger number than Y."

PS5's GPU is 16% slower than the XsX

PS4 Pro was 35% slower than the X1X.

Xbox One was 41% slower than PS4 ON TOP of having other inferior components like slower RAM.

PS5 has the smallest gap in performance compared to the Xbox than the previous consoles. PS5 is no slouch and is WAY better than what we got now.

People are exposing their mathematics.

Only 16% slower in "Blast Processing" mode:troll:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Skip to 16:20 of the video, they go into detail about what mark cerny said and they even say that the i/o is fast enough to treat the ssd like additional ram.

They spoke to mark after the presentation so they aren't just making this shyt up.

I’ll explain it to you the best I can.

When you are playing a game anything on your screen or your immediate surroundings has to be stored in ram.

Last gen the HHD were slow so lots of the world had to be sitting in the ram at all times.

With the faster SSD less of that stuff has to be sitting in ram because it can be streamed into the ram much faster. They explained that stuff that will take a second or so, will be able to come directly from the SSD. Like when you open a door, the stuff on the other side can be sitting on the SSD as opposed to the ram, so that frees up the ram to hold more stuff on your screen at once.

And this holds true for both the Xbox and the PS5. Yes the PS5 SSD is faster, but it in no way will make up for the faster GPU, CPU, and RAM in the Xbox.

It will result in faster load times and that’s about it.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

When you are playing a game anything on your screen or your immediate surroundings has to be stored in ram.

Last gen the HHD were slow so lots of the world had to be sitting in the ram at all times.

With the faster SSD less of that stuff has to be sitting in ram because it can be streamed into the ram much faster. They explained that stuff that will take a second or so, will be able to come directly from the SSD. Like when you open a door, the stuff on the other side can be sitting on the SSD as opposed to the ram, so that frees up the ram to hold more stuff on your screen at once.

And this holds true for both the Xbox and the PS5. Yes the PS5 SSD is faster, but it in no way will make up for the faster GPU, CPU, and RAM in the Xbox.

Wrong

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Guess I'll update my PC around the holiday season. Still debating if I want to get a console, but if I do, I'm thinking PS5. I really wanted to play Spiderman but I couldn't since it only came to the PS4. Decisions decisions.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Watch the video breh, you're literally arguing against what the man himself said.

Both consoles have fast SSDs but Sony invented in a i/o unit that allows transfer rates fast enough to change the way developers develop games. Mainly from ability to access data straight from the drive, something the series x cant do. It addresses a bottleneck in the limited amount of ram available to developers. SSD by itself isnt enough to quickly load data like Sony wants.

Watch the video.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I had that shyt on at work like ":mjlit:......:patrice:......:what:......:martin:......:shaq2:" had to actually be productive instead of watching that snoozefest.

Sony still got top notch games in the pipeline. Last of Us 2, Ghost of Tsushima, and Final Fantasy 7 Remake on PS5 :banderas:. Not to mention God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, and Spider-Man performance gains :banderas:

Did yall already forget about Knack 3 :ahh:. If we get another infamous or sly cooper game :damn:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Great breakdown. Both of these consoles are innovating. I like it. Doesn’t seem like the power difference it too much higher from looking at it. I wanna see how they are implementing ray tracing. Unless it makes the same as Series X based on RDNA 2.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Watch the video breh, you're literally arguing against what the man himself said.

Both consoles have fast SSDs but Sony invented in a i/o unit that allows transfer rates fast enough to change the way developers develop games. Mainly from ability to access data straight from the drive, something the series x cant do.

Watch the video.
fukk:snoop:

It’s physics breh.

The RAM moves data at 448GB/s
The SSD moves data at 9GB/s at MOST for compressed data.

There is no I/O unit that can magically turn 9GB/s into fast enough to be RAM.

And again Xbox has the same advantages with its SSD