TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Power is probably the least most important thing to the casuals that make up the majority of console buyers.

Coming in at $100 or more less than the competition is worth it IMO.

At the same time being able to brag about “more power” is integral to Xbox being successful.

I think they both played to their strengths
U right. Regardless I’m getting both and I salute the fukk out of Microsoft for listening to the fans. They pulled off something amazing with this new console. Just from an architectural standpoint in itself. Let’s hope they bring the games. That’s why I’m getting a PS5 cause regardless of power Sony always delivers on that front.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah, I’m sure most games people want to play will work.

It’s just with Microsoft offering all games with enhancements automatically working from the jump, along with previous gen games, seems like Sony is way behind on this front. And really everything when it comes to hardware this time around.

I think they fukkin wit us on the PS1-PS3 BC. Looking at this image, it looks like they left blank area below the legacy PS4. Might've been taken out of the presentation for some reason..... :patrice:
hmmps5.png

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Can’t front that Series X looks like a more exciting gaming prospect based on functionality and specs. Sony lookin mid as fukk right now. They need to bring the heat cause even popular Youtubers is talking about how much less powerful the PS5 is compared to the Series X.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Can’t front that Series X looks like a more exciting gaming prospect based on functionality and specs. Sony lookin mid as fukk right now. They need to bring the heat cause even popular Youtubers is talking about how much less powerful the PS5 is compared to the Series X.
:troll:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only reason people saying that is because they haven't seen nothing from Sony yet while MSFT showed a snippet of stuff so it look like the PS5 from today's presentation is wack.

We haven't seen controller, OS, launch games, new features nothing. People are overreacting OD right now. You'd swear the PS5 is a damn Switch compared to the Xbox with the way dumb nikkas is talking. The power difference is literally smaller than the OG PS4/Xbox and the Pro/Xbox one X but I can tell who don't really know their shyt because they're just going "But X is a bigger number than Y."

PS5's GPU is 16% slower than the XsX

PS4 Pro was 35% slower than the X1X.

Xbox One was 41% slower than PS4 ON TOP of having other inferior components like slower RAM.

PS5 has the smallest gap in performance compared to the Xbox than the previous consoles. PS5 is no slouch and is WAY better than what we got now.

People are exposing their mathematics.

Last edited:

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
What games? Who’s making them?

Most Sony studios working on PS4 games.

Only games yet to be announced will be Spider-Man and Horizon 2.

Everything else is way far away.
Guerilla games
Santa monica
Imsoniac
Polyphony
Sony Japan
Bend studio
Pixelopus
Are all sony studios working on ps5 game

Only 2 sony studios are working on ps4 , naughty dog and the samurai game studio.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The power difference is literally smaller than the OG PS4/Xbox and the Pro/Xbox one X but I can tell who don't really know their shyt because they're just going "But X is a bigger number than Y."
The spec spreadsheet doesn't tell the full story and I keep telling yall that the difference in teraflops isnt a big deal.

Everyone is ignoring the fact that the ps5 memory solution shyts on the series x.

The I/O output being more than double in ps5 could lead to ports flat out running better on ps5 even if it takes a resolution hit. PS5 pulls data off the SSD twice as fast as the series x, that may translate into better performance

The problem with this reveal is how anti consumer they're coming across with backwards compatibility.

Not only was the shyt boring as hell, they completely dropped the ball on BC.

They should have demonstrated the benefit of how much faster the console is cause that spreadsheet isnt helpful.