TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Guerilla games
Santa monica
Imsoniac
Polyphony
Sony Japan
Bend studio
Pixelopus
Are all sony studios working on ps5 game

Only 2 sony studios are working on ps4 , naughty dog and the samurai game studio.
Santa Monica GOW 2 wont be out for a while.
Insomniac- Spider man 2
Polyphony drops one game every 10 years :mjlol:

and the rest :mjlol:

Like I said only big stuff coming anytime soon is Horizon 2 and Spider-Man

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The spec spreadsheet doesn't tell the full story and I keep telling yall that the difference in teraflops isnt a big deal.

Everyone is ignoring the fact that the ps5 memory solution shyts on the series x.

The I/O output being more than double in ps5 could lead to ports flat out running better on ps5 even if it takes a resolution hit. PS5 pulls data off the SSD twice as fast as the series x, that may translate into better performance

The problem with this reveal is how anti consumer they're coming across with backwards compatibility.

Not only was the shyt boring as hell, they completely dropped the ball on BC.

They should have demonstrated the benefit of how much faster the console is cause that spreadsheet isnt helpful.
I've seen online some people posted and calculated that the difference is even smaller than the PS4 Pro and X1X. It's 16% slower compared to the Pro being 35% slower. I checked the math using the percentage calculator and it is in fact much smaller but hey people ain't tryna hear that.

The "reveal" should've just been a random article or video upload with no countdown.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The spec spreadsheet doesn't tell the full story and I keep telling yall that the difference in teraflops isnt a big deal.

Everyone is ignoring the fact that the ps5 memory solution shyts on the series x.

The I/O output being more than double in ps5 could lead to ports flat out running better on ps5 even if it takes a resolution hit. PS5 pulls data off the SSD twice as fast as the series x, that may translate into better performance

The problem with this reveal is how anti consumer they're coming across with backwards compatibility.

Not only was the shyt boring as hell, they completely dropped the ball on BC.

They should have demonstrated the benefit of how much faster the console is cause that spreadsheet isnt helpful.

No it won’t, Stan better load times brehs:mjlol:

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
LOL xbots still exists here? Gotta be trolling

As long as uncharted and God of war exist Sony will reign

:win:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
No it won’t, Stan better load times brehs:mjlol:
No stan shyt here.

What sony did to the memory solution will benefit more than loading times. Mark cerny is a terribly boring person, but he explained( in a very bad way) how the ps5 was set up in such a way that the system didn't need to rely on RAM to access data because the shyt can read off the harddrive so fast that ram becomes pointless after 16gbs.

Compare that to series x which while fast, isnt fast enough to bypass the RAM.

That could be bigger than just load times.

I can understand why devs were "excited" about the possibilities of the ps5 even though they probably knew it was weaker overall.

If the difference isn't big enough to make up for less power, then they failed, but I can understand what their vision was for this console.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No stan shyt here.

What sony did to the memory solution will benefit more than loading times. Mark cerny is a terribly boring person, but he explained( in a very bad way) how the ps5 was set up in such a way that the system didn't need to rely on RAM to access data because the shyt can read off the harddrive so fast that ram becomes pointless after 16gbs.

Compare that to series x which while fast, isnt fast enough to bypass the RAM.

That could be bigger than just load times.

I can understand why devs were "excited" about the possibilities of the ps5 even though they probably knew it was weaker overall.

If the difference isn't big enough to make up for less power, then they failed, but I can understand what their vision was for this console.
No the SSD is nowhere near fast enough to bypass ram.

Xbox SSD is fast enough to facilitate the same type of fast asset streaming PS5 will be capable of

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I've seen online some people posted and calculated that the difference is even smaller than the PS4 Pro and X1X. It's 16% slower compared to the Pro being 35% slower. I checked the math using the percentage calculator and it is in fact much smaller but hey people ain't tryna hear that.

The "reveal" should've just been a random article or video upload with no countdown.
Who cares about calculations over a spreadsheet.
:gucci:

You cant make the average person understand the vision with just specs alone. They knew coming out the gate that they were doing something a little different than Microsoft so they should have had some kinda presentation that demonstrated their vision.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
No the SSD is nowhere near fast enough to bypass ram.

Xbox SSD is fast enough to facilitate the same type of fast asset streaming PS5 will be capable of
No it's not, the ps5 flat out pulls data more than twice as fast as the series x.

And mark cerny explained how the system could pull data off the harddrive fast enough to not use ram when he explained why they felt that more than 16 was pointless with the memory setup.

If he lied, that we'll see eventually, but that's exactly how he explained it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who cares about calculations over a spreadsheet.
:gucci:

You cant make the average person understand the vision with just specs alone. They knew coming out the gate that they were doing something a little different than Microsoft so they should have had some kinda presentation that demonstrated their vision.
I think the audience was a mismatch for today but it's still early. No more comments from me about this people are acting so disingenuous.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I think the audience was a mismatch for today but it's still early. No more comments from me about this people are acting so disingenuous.
They knew what the audience was gonna be, and should have prepared better.

The console SHOULD be far enough along to show SOMETHING to get excited about.

It has pros over the series x that you cant understand by looking at the spec comparison, and mark did a very terrible job at explaining in a way that only nerdy tech heads would understand.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No it's not, the ps5 flat out pulls data more than twice as fast as the series x.
that does not mean Xbox won’t have similar benefits from the faster drives. We are looking at a 400X speed upgrade from last gen either way

And mark cerny explained how the system could pull data off the harddrive fast enough to not use ram when he explained why they felt that more than 16 was pointless with the memory setup.

If he lied, that we'll see eventually, but that's exactly how he explained it.
You are misinterpreting what he said.

What he explained is that streaming will be so fast that some of the stuff they had to hold in ram can be held on the SSD freeing up ram for other things. And again the same will hold true for Xbox.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Only reason people saying that is because they haven't seen nothing from Sony yet while MSFT showed a snippet of stuff so it look like the PS5 from today's presentation is wack.

We haven't seen controller, OS, launch games, new features nothing. People are overreacting OD right now. You'd swear the PS5 is a damn Switch compared to the Xbox with the way dumb nikkas is talking. The power difference is literally smaller than the OG PS4/Xbox and the Pro/Xbox one X but I can tell who don't really know their shyt because they're just going "But X is a bigger number than Y."

PS5's GPU is 16% slower than the XsX

PS4 Pro was 35% slower than the X1X.

Xbox One was 41% slower than PS4 ON TOP of having other inferior components like slower RAM.

PS5 has the smallest gap in performance compared to the Xbox than the previous consoles. PS5 is no slouch and is WAY better than what we got now.

People are exposing their mathematics.

Fam it ain’t about teraflops for me and I told u that. The whole BC solution for the Series X mixed with the way it works around certain things to achieve it’s goals is what’s impressive to me. Not saying the PS5 won’t be strong. I’m saying RIGHT NOW. The Series X looks to be the more impressive piece of hardware. Ur right. I haven’t seen any of that stuff ur saying. Which is very unfortunate. The presentation itself could’ve been better. I’m getting the PS5 DAY ONE brotha because of how much I trust Sony when it comes to games. Plus they have time to work out any little kinks they may have since Microsoft already played their hand. We will see. One thing Sony does have is that they will have exclusive new games at launch and Series X won’t have any for like a whole year.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
They knew what the audience was gonna be, and should have prepared better.

The console SHOULD be far enough along to show SOMETHING to get excited about.

It has pros over the series x that you cant understand by looking at the spec comparison, and mark did a very terrible job at explaining in a way that only nerdy tech heads would understand.
This is all facts. They dropped the ball with presentation. No other way around it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
that does not mean Xbox won’t have similar benefits from the faster drives. We are looking at a 400X speed upgrade from last gen either way

You are misinterpreting what he said.

What he explained is that streaming will be so fast that some of the stuff they had to hold in ram can be held on the SSD freeing up ram for other things. And again the same will hold true for Xbox.
What will end up being the difference between the games will be the resolution. Series X will run games at a higher res naturally. Or atleast have more headroom performance wise. They both should easily run games 4K but I think they will sacrifice somewhere when it comes to certain in game assets like soft shadows etc etc to achieve the performance gains. I’m just happy these consoles will finally stop running like shyt this generation. Lol