TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Still tryna bait me. When it's not spreading blatant lies, it's creating a narrative about why they're saying one thing to feel better. Now you morons are believing fan-fiction about the PS5. Never seen a fanbase so concerned with something they think won't be so great. Go play a damn game pass game or something. :camby:
You believed 12+ months of “fanfiction” before Cerney tore you down :mjlol:

Not one lie told by me in here, that’s why it bothers you so much :wow:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
XSX thread was 4 pages back :unimpressed:

you love our style and would be bored without the Playstation.
:gucci:

Your arms too short to box with god
I don't kill soloists only kill squads
Fame went to they head, so now it's "fukk Court"
Yesterday you begged for a deal, today you tough cohorts?
I seen it coming
Soon as I popped my first bottle I spotted my enemies tryna' do what I do
Came in with my style, so I fathered you
I kept changing on the world since "Barbeque"

- Nasty Mattress

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@TheMaster I couldn't even joke but there's literally a concerted effort by ultra die hard Xbox fans to spread FUD about the PS5 and Sony online through various forums/twitter.

Someone from a Resetera discord posted screens on Neogaf proving so. These guys are acting exactly like how the weirdo's on here are. Not concerned about games or anything, only 12 teraflops and anything that can put down the PS5. They're also the ones making those comments on YT that Xbot is on fire posted and now it's already deleted from the original video. Absolutely PATHETIC fanbase. They also hate Jason Schrier because he works in the industry and can verify shyt. They just wish he wasn't credible and no surprise the idiots on here try to create this narrative.

YuTOdak.png

ZRbc2Fc.png

HjD1ysX.png

AQfwRSK.png

PlbGox6.jpg

Cult like mentality. Same as the dudes on here constantly name dropping Phil Spencer.
kfh0z9h.png

UrPNizZ.png

and biggest bombshell of them all. The smoking gun!

Alex aka Dictator from Digital Foundry caught red handed in that discord .

He openly denied involvement when someone asked but here someone leaked him in the discord server.

eKjKpYl.jpg

68sFCjP.jpg

Dude is clearly a MS shill. Lying about being on a server discussing Xbox shyt but the truth comes out.

Tried to act all disappointed when people were calling him out but in the safe space of that xbox discord era he's all fine and dandy. Crying to the mods but then on the Xbox discord era of theirs letting people openly disrespect Jason because he's not with the shyt.

And this is the same cat clowns like @iceberg_is_on_fire and others wanted to post as some final authority? Posting that FUD from windowscentral and turns out the guy is a fake and has been spreading bullshyt about PS long ago and now he's deleted his comments(the one about the PS5 having big trouble) AND dude protected and made his tweets private. Posting fanboy fantasy as truth.

You dudes have been exposed dikk riding a known shill and the proof is right here and is IRREFUTABLE. I don't want to hear anymore trash being spewed out y'all damn mouths :russ:. You guys disgust me .:scust: Foot on neck all year get in line.

Straight ignored if you even think about calling anyone stans.

@Rekkapryde
@spliz
@Kamikaze Revy (I know you'll just say something about being too broke to cop both or something)

Y'all see this? And others were getting mad talking about people like me were crazy for not being 100% open to DF all the time. Dude is NOT unbiased. He's clearly seen lying about being in a discord server but someone ratted them out.

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@Fatboi1 always acting like a sucka.
That nikka just ran to the mods to ban me from the ps5 playstation thread :mjlol:

Neogaf jrz in full effect...

I'm not even gonna quote all that bullshyt above :picard:

This the type @Rain vibes wit ya know, kindred spirits n shyt:hhh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@TheMaster I couldn't even joke but there's literally a concerted effort by ultra die hard Xbox fans to spread FUD about the PS5 and Sony online through various forums/twitter.

Someone from a Resetera discord posted screens on Neogaf proving so. These guys are acting exactly like how the weirdo's on here are. Not concerned about games or anything, only 12 teraflops and anything that can put down the PS5. They're also the ones making those comments on YT that Xbot is on fire posted and now it's already deleted from the original video. Absolutely PATHETIC fanbase. They also hate Jason Schrier because he works in the industry and can verify shyt. They just wish he wasn't credible and no surprise the idiots on here try to create this narrative.

YuTOdak.png

ZRbc2Fc.png

HjD1ysX.png

AQfwRSK.png

PlbGox6.jpg

Cult like mentality. Same as the dudes on here constantly name dropping Phil Spencer.
kfh0z9h.png

UrPNizZ.png

and biggest bombshell of them all. The smoking gun!

Alex aka Dictator from Digital Foundry caught red handed in that discord .

He openly denied involvement when someone asked but here someone leaked him in the discord server.

eKjKpYl.jpg

68sFCjP.jpg

Dude is clearly a MS shill. Lying about being on a server discussing Xbox shyt but the truth comes out.

Tried to act all disappointed when people were calling him out but in the safe space of that xbox discord era he's all fine and dandy. Crying to the mods but then on the Xbox discord era of theirs letting people openly disrespect Jason because he's not with the shyt.

And this is the same cat clowns like @iceberg_is_on_fire and others wanted to post as some final authority? Posting that FUD from windowscentral and turns out the guy is a fake and has been spreading bullshyt about PS long ago and now he's deleted his comments(the one about the PS5 having big trouble).

You dudes have been exposed dikk riding a known shill and the proof is right here and is IRREFUTABLE. I don't want to hear anymore trash being spewed out y'all damn mouths :russ:. You guys disgust me .:scust:

Straight ignored if you even think about calling anyone stans.

@Rekkapryde
@spliz
@Kamikaze Revy (I know you'll just say something about being too broke to cop both or something)

Y'all see this? And others were getting mad talking about people like me were crazy for not being 100% open to DF all the time. Dude is NOT unbiased. He's clearly seen lying about being in a discord server but someone ratted them out.
Y’all crazy :mjlol:

Create conspiracy theories cause PS5 is weak brehs :mjlol: