TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Most people didn't buy the majority of the other games out according to your misleading point but you know that.

GTA IV sold 25 million and yet over 160 million consoles were sold last gen. GTA IV isn't really a seller y'all :mjgrin:. TLOU sold over 20 million too what a flop
I’m not sure why you keep talking about GTA 4 and what flopped or not.

I said nothing about any of that.

Stan shyt got your brain broke.

Please reply to the words I actually typed or leave me alone.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not sure why you keep talking about GTA 4 and what flopped or not.

I said nothing about any of that.

Stan shyt got your brain broke.

Please reply to the words I actually typed or leave me alone.
Because I'm pointing out the idiotic statement that most people don't buy exclusives when the same logic can be applied to pretty much most games. The overall install base isn't one demographic. RE2 only sold 5 million and there's over 150 million consoles sold combined so if we took your dumb statement at face value we'd walk away saying people don't buy Capcom games. Idk why I'm explaining this to you. I'm waisting time talking to brick walls

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
they fukked up that message bad. It is fully backwards compatible with PS4 games, it's the BOOST MODE that is only working on like 100 titles. you basically get legacy mode, the way it plays currently on the ps4, on the PS5 for now. Only the load times will be substantially reduced, but that's it. :yeshrug:

Thats what we originally thought, now that might not even be right cause the official blog saying something completely different

So what’s the real story? Never thought BC would leave me the most confused for PS5 but here we are. @Fatboi1 What’s the word? About to read what this Boost Mode about.

Series X got the most powerful nod, no question but that never stops Sony from outselling it. It’s a new era so 1-0 Microsoft for now.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because I'm pointing out the idiotic statement that most people don't buy exclusives when the same logic can be applied to pretty much most games. The overall install base isn't one demographic. RE2 only sold 5 million and there's over 150 million consoles sold combined so if we took your dumb statement at face value we'd walk away saying people don't buy Capcom games. Idk why I'm explaining this to you. I'm waisting time talking to brick walls

Ehhh

Either people do or don't buy consoles for exclusives

Sounds like you're saying that exclusives don't matter and backing it up with sales.

If Spiderman sold 10 million (random numbers) and rd2 sold 25 over 2 console then it would sound like exclusives really don't matter and people just by good and or popular games.

People like to play what other people are playing and or the best version.....

I've said this a ton, but it's the truth

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh, most people don’t buy consoles based on exclusives.

The numbers show that.

I know that doesn’t sound good to your Stan sensibilities, but it’s facts.

Even on here as many Sony fans as we got. I asked y’all to post 10 Sony exclusives y’all competed this gen, and only you could do it, and even you had to use remakes/remasters to do it.

Exclusives are not as big a deal as y’all try to make them on here.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So what’s the real story? Never thought BC would leave me the most confused for PS5 but here we are? @Fatboi1 What’s the word? About to read what this Boost Mode about.

• PS4 games are fully playable on the PS5
  • They do NOT have the BOOST/ENHANCED mode working with all ps4 games so the way the look now on the ps4 is how they will look on the ps5 for no enhanced games. You DO get the benefit of the load times being significantly reduced though
  • PS1-PS3 Backwards Compatibility is NOT a part of the PS5 :francis:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
  • PS4 games are fully playable on the PS5
  • They do NOT have the BOOST/ENHANCED mode working with all ps4 games so the way the look now on the ps4 is how they will look on the ps5 for no enhanced games. You DO get the benefit of the load times being significantly reduced though
  • PS1-PS3 Backwards Compatibility is NOT a part of the PS5 :francis:
Nah breh
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ETaSXYBWkAEJczj.jpg

Almost 100 at launch, more to be added later.

That don’t say nothing about being enhanced or not.

Im not even sure they will have enhanced titles or not:francis:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah breh

source.gif

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Nah breh

It’s enough they looked at the most played ps4 games and will have those up and running ....

None of you sad clowns have 100 games that you play religiously so just stop.

The shyt that we play will work

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It’s enough they looked at the most played ps4 games and will have those up and running ....

None of you sad clowns have 100 games that you play religiously so just stop.

The shyt that we play will work
Yeah, I’m sure most games people want to play will work.

It’s just with Microsoft offering all games with enhancements automatically working from the jump, along with previous gen games, seems like Sony is way behind on this front. And really everything when it comes to hardware this time around.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ehhh

Either people do or don't buy consoles for exclusives

Sounds like you're saying that exclusives don't matter and backing it up with sales.

If Spiderman sold 10 million (random numbers) and rd2 sold 25 over 2 console then it would sound like exclusives really don't matter and people just by good and or popular games.

People like to play what other people are playing and or the best version.....

I've said this a ton, but it's the truth
No that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying the best exclusives sold just as much as non exclusives but y'all using a very specific metric that y'all ignoring to keep this dumb point going.

I said Rdr2 sold 25 million across PS4 and Xbox. That means that it sold roughly half each platform. Spider-Man sold over 13 million in a year, just as much as some of the games in the list but the list being USA only and in dollar amounts skews the list. People buy consoles for all sorts of reasons but you not trying to admit that. I guess when Xbox has games that sells allot you'll suddenly understand

You and Meach keep playing dumb acting like y'all can't read.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, most people don’t buy consoles based on exclusives.

The numbers show that.

I know that doesn’t sound good to your Stan sensibilities, but it’s facts.

Even on here as many Sony fans as we got. I asked y’all to post 10 Sony exclusives y’all competed this gen, and only you could do it, and even you had to use remakes/remasters to do it.

Exclusives are not as big a deal as y’all try to make them on here.
Nikka shut up:hhh:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah breh

shyt is looking more and more like I'm gonna have to reactivate my Live account. :francis:

Only 2 things left that will def make me sway to purchase are if the multis show a good difference between the 2 justifying the price delta.

499 price pretty much will seal the deal.