TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
And still don’t nobody want it :beli:
If more vr games like resident evil 7 existed then people would want it. Developers have been dropping the ball on vr implementation in games, it's not the actual hardware. Hopefully that changes with next generation, shyt like GTA, RDR2, cyberpunk being fully VR would change people's minds about it. As well as the right price point of course.

Microsoft should really consider VR next gen, they should have done it this gen considering they were in a better position than sony to do it with the kenect bundled in every system. Halo 5 in VR would be a system seller.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If more vr games like resident evil 7 existed then people would want it. Developers have been dropping the ball on vr implementation in games, it's not the actual hardware. Hopefully that changes with next generation, shyt like GTA, RDR2, cyberpunk being fully VR would change people's minds about it. As well as the right price point of course.

Microsoft should really consider VR next gen, they should have done it this gen considering they were in a better position than sony to do it with the kenect bundled in every system. Halo 5 in VR would be a system seller.
That’s the problem with all video game peripherals. No one wants to put big money into it until there’s a large customer base.

I think eventually PC headsets will work on Xbox, but I just don’t think adoption will warrant devs to invest big money in it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not one lie told sir. I'll see if we can legit do this. Keep the trolling and opps out of the official threads. If cats violate, ban em from the thread.

@GoldenGlove @Rain

Official PS5 Thread. Can we sticky this and ban the trolls out of it.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...-news-info-revealed-so-many-questions.735072/

:ld:

had to go back to page 4 to find the Official Xbox Series X Thread. (that should tell you enough. :unimpressed: )

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/xbox-series-x-official-thread-holiday-2020.749628
I can tell you who needs to be banned from those threads right from the getgo.

Meach
PS4
The Mad Titan
Leasy

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Meach
PS4
The Mad Titan
Leasy
@Fatboi1 always acting like a sucka.

On one hand nikka say he want all the smoke, nikkas bring it, and he in here complaining and runnin away.

Started off today talking big shyt. Got shut down with facts, now back to crying and complaining.

@Rekkapryde come get yo boy :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Meach
PS4
The Mad Titan
Leasy
So you want Marshall law in this bytch? :mjtf:
:dead:

but then what would they talk about :pachaha:
We talk about games, system specs and how all that affects the future of the games we are playing, you two seem more concerned about controlling the narratives of what we discuss rather than engaging in the actual topics.

Sony stans :heh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

On one hand nikka say he want all the smoke, nikkas bring it, and he in here complaining and runnin away.

Started off today talking big shyt. Got shut down with facts, now back to crying and complaining.

@Fatboi1 Meach The Bounty Hunter Spoken.

This is the way :troll:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Got shut down with facts? nikka I scrolled right past your post because I already knew you'd just be on some more bullshyt as usual. A nikka just says some FUD about PS5 and you and the rest of the clowns quote it on some :lupe: shyt. It gets dismissed as someone with a history of spreading nonsense online and you talking about got shut down. You are truly delusional in the most strictest sense. Stfu.

You ruin threads because you constantly bait nikkas into arguing with you and just endlessly play dumb and create tweaked arguments to throw people off. I told you I wasn't beat for your bullshyt you buggin boy. Honestly it gets draining doing the same circular arguments with nikkas that will never concede. It's typical of online trolls.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So you want Marshall law in this bytch? :mjtf:

We talk about games, system specs and how all that affects the future of the games we are playing, you two seem more concerned about controlling the narratives of what we discuss rather than engaging in the actual topics.

Sony stans :heh:

XSX thread was 4 pages back :unimpressed:

you love our style and would be bored without the Playstation.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Got shut down with facts? nikka I scrolled right past your post because I already knew you'd just be on some more bullshyt as usual.
nothing bullshyt in my post. I addressed exactly what you came in here poking your chest out about this morning. You saw the facts and ran :mjlol:

A nikka just says some FUD about Sony and you and the rest of the clowns quote it on some ":lupe:" shyt. It gets dismissed as someone with a history of spreading nonsense online and you talking about got shut down.
I didn’t post that or make any comments about it, and it wasn’t just a guy with a bad history. There are some very respected industry people corroborating it.

You know I’ve always said fukk insiders but at least in this case it’s actual people with their actual names and reputations in their insider info instead of just random forum people.

I find your comments here ironic as you believe any and every rumor that paints PS5 in a good light no matter how shifty the source is :mjpls:

You are truly delusional in the most strictest sense. Stfu.
Pure projection

You ruin threads because you constantly bait nikkas into arguing with you and just endlessly play dumb and create tweaked arguments to throw people off. I told you I wasn't beat for your bullshyt you buggin boy.
I didn’t bait shyt. Again you came in this morning trying to call me a liar and I just answered with the truth.

There’s still no real answers on how much PS5s CPU/GPU will be throttled, and when, and Sony is running from that answer.

That’s facts:manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Right.

like I said always acting like a sucka:mjlol:

let PS5 have had 13tf. Y’all would be in here talking mad shyt
Still tryna bait me. When it's not spreading blatant lies, it's creating a narrative about why they're saying one thing to feel better. Now you morons are believing fan-fiction about the PS5.

Never seen a fanbase so concerned with something they think won't be so great. Go play a damn game pass game or something. :camby: