TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
PS4 bust Xbox ass this gen everybody knows that poor marketing and decisions destroyed Xbox One. The tide is changing though and you can front like you don’t see the online communities flip flopping. I say PS5 comes out next spring

Xbox might have a chance here in the states, but they will 100% lose worldwide. EVen you know this. And thanks in advance for your contribution to our success. :mjgrin:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Xbox might have a chance here in the states, but they will 100% lose worldwide. EVen you know this. And thanks in advance for your contribution to our success. :mjgrin:

Japan only support Japan. That is nothing to brag about breh. Microsoft will never be big over there in the gaming sector

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Japan only support Japan. That is nothing to brag about breh. Microsoft will never be big over there in the gaming sector

Try Asia
South America
Europe
Africa
Australia

The Japan deflection is past old.

Here @MeachTheMonster
20200402-140654.jpg

only the primary console uploads trophy info automatically

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It gets kinda frustrating trying to talk about these consoles when anything you say can turn into some stan arguement.

But I guess those are the consequences when Sony gang wasn't trying to have a serious conversation all throughout this generation.
:manny:

Microsoft made a hell of a turnaround the second half of the generation and has become by far the most consumer friendly console manufacturer on the market, but we never had those conversations because "LOL XBOXLARRYX"

This was never a serious place to discuss games in the first place.

:manny:
Please, these nikkas were LOL CHECKERBOARD FAUX K the whole damn time especially in 2016. This faux "Xbots were tryna have serious discussion" narrative is phony. Cats only care about what they system of choice has. Most Xbox cats on here shyt on VR and don't care for it when the larrybox didn't support it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Please, these nikkas were LOL CHECKERBOARD FAUX K the whole damn time especially in 2016. This faux "Xbots were tryna have serious discussion" narrative is phony. Cats only care about what they system of choice has. Most Xbox cats on here shyt on VR and don't care for it when the larrybox didn't support it.
Most people in general shyt on VR :mjlol:

Why you run away from that last post?:mjpls:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I never said the stannery didnt apply to both sides.

:stopitslime:

The problem is that it leaves regular gamers who just want to talk about these consoles, outside of some stan shyt, out of the conversation.

I see it with meech claiming that I'm a sony Sony stan for speaking on the ps5 I/O just like I saw it with yall claiming that I'm an xbox stan for speaking on Sony's trash stance on crossplay and BC.

This place is balls to the wall stanning over consoles and nothing in between.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Most people in general shyt on VR :mjlol:
People who either play some trash tech demo on one of those cellphone vr sets or people who have bytch made eyes shyt on VR.

shyts the most revolutionary thing to come out of gaming since full 3D gaming with a joystick.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I never said the stannery didnt apply to both sides.

:stopitslime:

The problem is that it leaves regular gamers who just want to talk about these consoles, outside of some stan shyt, out of the conversation.

I see it with meech claiming that I'm a sony Sony stan for speaking on the ps5 I/O just like I saw it with yall claiming that I'm an xbox stan for speaking on Sony's trash stance on crossplay and BC.

This place is balls to the wall stanning over consoles and nothing in between.

Or we could easily just have official PS5 and XSX threads and keep the trolls out of them. On here, one side is blatantly more obsessed with the competition than worrying about their own alleged console of choice. :unimpressed:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Or we could easily just have official PS5 and XSX threads and keep the trolls out of them. On here, one side is blatantly more obsessed with the competition than worrying about their own alleged console of choice. :unimpressed:
True.

This place is severely lacking details and conversations about these consoles, just arguing in this thread.

The new xbox controller still uses batteries, how do we feel about this?
:jbhmm:

A Canadian retailer might have leaked the ps5 price at $400 dollars, has anyone said anything about that?

Supposedly the 3d audio in the ps5 was made to benefit headphones and other two speaker set ups, support for 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound setups might be lacking at launch, is that cool?

Why aren't we talking about these systems??

And for as great as the series x is supposed to be, there's been surprisingly little interest in it outside of teraflop talk.

What's going on?
:patrice:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
True.

This place is severely lacking details and conversations about these consoles, just arguing in this thread.

The new xbox controller still uses batteries, how do we feel about this?

A Canadian retailer might have leaked the ps5 price at $400 dollars, has anyone said anything about that?

Supposedly the 3d audio in the ps5 was made to benefit headphones and other two speaker set ups, support for 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound setups might be lacking at launch, is that cool?

Why aren't we talking about these systems??

And for as great as the series x is supposed to be, there's been surprisingly little interest in it outside of teraflop talk.

What's going on?
:patrice:
Not one lie told sir. I'll see if we can legit do this. Keep the trolling and opps out of the official threads. If cats violate, ban em from the thread.

@GoldenGlove @Rain

Official PS5 Thread. Can we sticky this and ban the trolls out of it.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...-news-info-revealed-so-many-questions.735072/

:ld:

had to go back to page 4 to find the Official Xbox Series X Thread. (that should tell you enough. :unimpressed: )

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/xbox-series-x-official-thread-holiday-2020.749628