TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This article isnt saying that the audio chip isn't as capable as cerny claimed. It just says that Dolby Atmos is equally capable audio technology. We dont even know if Dolby Atmos is the audio Microsoft has built into the system.
But Mark Cerny tried to make it like their chip was doing this amazing stuff that others were not.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
But Mark Cerny tried to make it like their chip was doing this amazing stuff that others were not.
He did, but being equal to the best audio technology available isnt anything to scoff at breh. Plus its built into the system, you gotta get an expensive audio receiver for dolby Atmos.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Mark Cerny lied about the audio chip too :mjlol:

Dolby Atmos Pushes Back Against Mark Cerny PS5 Audio Claims

High Key PS5 seems kinda garbage, like Sony had to go real cheap and just trying to hype up their cheap box with smoke and mirrors.

This article isnt saying that the audio chip isn't as capable as cerny claimed. It just says that Dolby Atmos is equally capable audio technology. We dont even know if Dolby Atmos is the audio Microsoft has built into the system.

More lies and deception from Meach

All this negative news but he’ll be getting at launch

it’s quite pathetic really

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mark Cerny lied about the audio chip too :mjlol:

Dolby Atmos Pushes Back Against Mark Cerny PS5 Audio Claims

High Key PS5 seems kinda garbage, like Sony had to go real cheap and just trying to hype up their cheap box with smoke and mirrors.
PS5's 3D Audio Technology Even Has Dolby Atmos Excited

Still, while it was largely complimentary of the Japanese giant’s efforts, it did have a bone to pick with the PlayStation maker. During his presentation, Cerny insinuated that Dolby Atmos could only simulate sound for 32 objects in 3D space where the PS5’s Tempest Engine can handle hundreds. Dolby Atmos countered that its solution can also accommodate hundreds of sounds, but it concluded that while “more is good [it’s] not necessarily better”.

It said: “We fall back on sage advice from developers of some of the first Dolby Atmos games: objects are a fantastic tool, but restraint should be shown with respect to the number of objects active at any time. Too many objects in motion can create a confusing soundscape.”

Despite the slightly barbed disagreement on utilisation, Dolby Atmos was generally very optimistic about Sony’s efforts. “We are excited to hear that Sony has committed to an evolution of its audio by establishing a bona-fide 3D audio platform for the PS5,” it concluded. “Tempest is not only a great name, but a great reference to one of our favourite arcade classics, as well.”

We need a lie detector add in just for your posts.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
PS5's 3D Audio Technology Even Has Dolby Atmos Excited

We need a lie detector add in just for your posts.
That doesn’t change anything I said.

Again Mark Cerny tried to make it sound like their audio chip was doing some special shyt. And they had to design to solve some issue devs were having. When in reality they were just replicating Dolby Atmos.

Dolby said:
can only be interpreted as a validation of the work we have done across all entertainment genres”

This is Dolby sending ether like shots.
What's up nikkas, hey yo, I know you ain't talking 'bout me dog
You, what?
("fukk Sony”)
You been on my dikk nikka, you love my style, nikka
("fukk Sony”) :ahh:

Of course you found a Sony Fan site to put the positive spin on it, but once again, pay attention to what’s actually being said.

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I ain’t the one doing the lying a deceiving here. That’s ya boy Mark Cerny trying to hype up his little janky PS5

Hype ?
He gave a developers talk , he’s not a marketing guru clown .

Imagine idiots who championed the almighty cloud lecturing me about hype and lying .

nikka Please :russ:

Like I said ... all supposed XBOT circle jerkers more worried about our machine then your own ... you’ll be buying that godstation 5 ... me ? I'll be laughing oh so hardidly when I walk into Best Buy and see all those Larry Series stacked to the moon

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Hype ?
He gave a developers talk , he’s not a marketing guru clown .

Imagine idiots who championed the almighty cloud lecturing me about hype and lying .

nikka Please :russ:

Like I said ... all supposed XBOT circle jerkers more worried about our machine then your own ... you’ll be buying that godstation 5 ... me ? I'll be laughing oh so hardidly when I walk into Best Buy and see all those Larry Series stacked to the moon
That was more marketing than a tech talk.

A tech talk gives actual numbers and charts. A tech talk doesn’t give vague unquantifiable figures like “most of the time, and a couple”

That’s the smoke and mirrors shyt. The numbers and actual hardware aren’t that impressive without the extra spin.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So I was watching a video on YouTube and it was reported that the boost to the PS5 clocks will only be used for intense moments in games like massive explosions and shyt like that. The system is weak as fukk
Good enough to beat the new x box though

Just like ps4 base good enough to beat the OD x box this gen.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
That was more marketing than a tech talk.

A tech talk gives actual numbers and charts. A tech talk doesn’t give vague unquantifiable figures like “most of the time, and a couple”

That’s the smoke and mirrors shyt. The numbers and actual hardware aren’t that impressive without the extra spin.

You’re a certified bozo

more marketing than a tech talk ? Did you see the response to the presentation?

Listen man I’m not sure what happened in your childhood with Sony, I’m not sure if you was little Meach and you reached for the controller and some uncle or big brother clotheslined your neck

Or maybe you always wanted one as a youngin and your mom bought you a 3dO or Jaguar instead...Sega Saturn ....

Your deep hate has caused you to spit nothing but lies and bullshyt 90 percent of the time , I mean you have the more powerful console according to you ... why so insecure ?

Why does it hurt so bad to see that ps4 and soon to be 5 in millions of homes ?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"A tech talk gives actual numbers and charts "

*Actual charts and numbers from the tech talk*
PS5_ssd_speed-1024x578.jpg

SIpBCDp.jpg

screen-shot-2020-03-18-at-12.21.52-pm.png.jpg
ps5-hrtf-audio-diagram-1584551233699.jpg

2020-03-19_035243.jpg
2_l.jpg

Yup, those definitely aren't charts with numbers. that's just vague unquantifiable crap that really is marketing. Who knew the Sony fanbase was so smart that they could understand all this? :wow:

:scust: Your blatant lies and reinterpretations are just pathetic.

Someone should sit you down, strap you up to a chair and force you to watch all the cutscenes for Quantam Break as punishment.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You’re a certified bozo

more marketing than a tech talk ? Did you see the response to the presentation?

Listen man I’m not sure what happened in your childhood with Sony, I’m not sure if you was little Meach and you reached for the controller and some uncle or big brother clotheslined your neck

Or maybe you always wanted one as a youngin and your mom bought you a 3dO or Jaguar instead...Sega Saturn ....

Your deep hate has caused you to spit nothing but lies and bullshyt 90 percent of the time , I mean you have the more powerful console according to you ... why so insecure ?

Why does it hurt so bad to see that ps4 and soon to be 5 in millions of homes ?
Meach literally lies and misinterprets information intentionally. He's going to say that's not what he said and babble off some other bullshyt :laff:.

PS5's marketing literally hasn't really started yet.