TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Digital Foundry accepts Mark's claim. It seems only you Xbox hype bozos that can't seem to accept it.
Now Digital foundry is reputable again huh?

Well let’s see what they have to say.

Digital Foundry said:
there does seem to be an extra onus on developers to optimise to these new characteristics. The question is, what happens when the processor does hit its power limit and components down-clock? In his presentation, Mark Cerny freely admits that CPU and GPU won't always be running at 3.5GHz and 2.23GHz respectively.

Seems they have the same questions and concerns as me. I wonder why Sony has not been clear about this :ohhh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now Digital foundry is reputable again huh?

Well let’s see what they have to say.

Seems they have the same questions and concerns as me. I wonder why Sony has not been clear about this :ohhh:
This is proof why you're a shyt poster and just blatantly lie for daps.

Despicable behavior:scust:

You purposefully leave out the VERY next paragraph in the LONG article answering this "question" that seems to be perplexing.

"When that worst case game arrives, it will run at a lower clock speed. But not too much lower, to reduce power by 10 per cent it only takes a couple of percent reduction in frequency, so I'd expect any downclocking to be pretty minor," he explains. "All things considered, the change to a variable frequency approach will show significant gains for PlayStation gamers."
How do they have concerns and questions about something that is ANSWERED in their own article? How? Only if you just listen to MEACHTHELYINGASSMONSTER that's how.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You and @Fatboi1 will be nominated for WOAT once this shyt is all set and done. Fanboyism is clouding yall judgement

giphy.gif

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
You and @Fatboi1 will be nominated for WOAT once this shyt is all set and done. Fanboyism is clouding yall judgement

@MeachTheMonster beating these dudes by himself. I cant wait until the fall

Sit your low power level stan ass down :russ:

I find it funny you’re telling me I’ll be nominated for Woat when you, Head King Bozo Meach and COURTDOG have all been inducted in the hall of shame ...

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Sit your low power level stan ass down :russ:

I find it funny you’re telling me I’ll be nominated for Woat when you, Head King Bozo Meach and COURTDOG have all been inducted in the hall of shame ...

The year I was nominated I should of been Rookie of the Year but fanboys hated on me.

So me @Fatboi1 @MeachTheMonster Nd you will all have the tagged. You have exploded into one of the biggest fanboys on the board more than PS4. You have done a good job.

:mjlol:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
The year I was nominated I should of been Rookie of the Year but fanboys hated on me.

So me @Fatboi1 @MeachTheMonster Nd you will all have the tagged. You have exploded into one of the biggest fanboys on the board more than PS4. You have done a good job.

:mjlol:

I’ve done nothing of the sort.
I’ve dismantled lies and deceit with truth and honesty and fought back on fake news ...

Sounds like a poster of the year to me :whew:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is proof why you're a shyt poster and just blatantly lie for daps.

Despicable behavior:scust:

You purposefully leave out the VERY next paragraph in the LONG article answering this "question" that seems to be perplexing.

How do they have concerns and questions about something that is ANSWERED in their own article? How? Only if you just listen to MEACHTHELYINGASSMONSTER that's how.
Those are quotes from Cerny, not Digital Foundry and it’s the same unquantifiable stuff.

It’s like y’all don’t know how to read. When stuff like this is written in quotations it means it’s the direct words of someone other than the writer. Not the views of the writer. You’re welcome for the quick grammar lesson:cheers:

“couple percentage” “pretty minor”

The question is how much exactly, he’s purposely not saying that.

We know they were testing a the same card at 9.2 just a couple months ago, before they added the boost, so it’s not unreasonable to believe the card will fluctuate between close to that level and the max.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those are quotes from Cerny, not Digital Foundry and it’s the same unquantifiable stuff.

“couple percentage” “pretty minor”

The question is how much exactly, he’s purposely not saying that.

We know they were testing a the same card at 9.2 just a couple months ago, before they added the boost, so it’s not unreasonable to believe the card will fluctuate between close to that level and the max.
Yeah you're officially on my dummy list:mjlol:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Side note: the PlayStation network is completely down for me right now. Can’t get on the store, play any online games, see my friends lists....the hell. Thank God I have an Xbox and I’m not one of you broke single console gamers.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
NX Gamer: PS5 Full Spec Analysis | A new generation is Born

“We are going to be asking devs about System Reserved amount for ram and what exactly the CPU or gpu clocks are in each Mode.”

Digital foundry with their questions @Fatboi1

They gotta asks devs for the answer cause Mark Cerny won’t give one.

So who’s lying? Who we believing? :mjpls:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps