TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I have no skin in this game but reading the article the dev says that Project Scorpio was going to have VR. It hasn't

The dev also said that VR couldn't run on the base PS4. It can.

Maybe you should find an article to prove your point.

Copping both anyway.
Scorpio was to have vr but Microsoft felt vr wasn't ready, he also didn't say xbox but the article added xbox in. The original story didn't say anything about xbox and the title was never changed either.

The ps4pro was made so vr worked properly, do you vr on a base station? And how does it run, you could Google it but why get to the truth right :yawn:

The point of my post clearly went over your head :snoop:
what i dont understand is why are people standing on "well multiplats will look better on the xbox"....

when the truth is everything i can play on xbox i can also get on the PC, except I can continue upgrading my PC and a few years from now the xbxox titles will look like shyt compared to PC....

as a true gamer...all I need is the ps5, switch and PC.....xbox doesnt fit in there unless you are a kid
I never cared for God of war because they added sex to it to appeal to "kids" and those same kids now jerk off in vr (Tru :scust:Story
Bro. The multiplats gonna overall look better. Whether they look better enough for the general public to care? Who knows. But they will look better. shyt. The general public doesn’t even give a fukk about the PS4 Pro can the Xbox One X. Don’t mean the games don’t be looking better on One X a lot of the time.
Would be everytime but Sony strategically pays for console parity. The end result is a few games will play equal or better on the ps4pro. Once that happens it allows a fanboy to say there isn't a difference, then they'll compare a game that wasn't optimized for xbox and feel better about their purchase. PC gamers are worried too, like this guy...
Digital Foundry has been wrong on plenty of shyt before. And has fukked up so bad in some instances they had to apologize and make new videos. They have made big deals about non issues and had companies give fukked up updates removing features that people loved because of 1 frame drops n shyt. They aren’t always transparent and they definitely can be nonsensical sometimes.
For those not in the know, spliz is a pc gamer and said the xbox wouldn't touch a 1080. Once he was proven wrong he tried to act like that wasn't his stance. When shown the quote he remained silent until the smoke blew over. Now he's out of his pie-hole again trying to discredit digital foundry of all places :laff: and why? Well, he was asked for receipts of digital foundry being extra and he ignored the question :francis: he's upset they let it be clear that the xbox is as good as any pc today and that his expensive setup is about to get outclassed by a sub-600 console :wow:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The ps4pro was made so vr worked properly, do you vr on a base station? And how does it run, you could Google it but why get to the truth right :yawn:
I did before I had a pro and the games ran well. The pro gives it a resolution bump, but nothing that made vr feel like a different experience.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I was wondering what the thread title was referring to. :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
UPDATE: XBOT MAFIA LIEUTENANT DPRESIDENTIAL SHARES HEARTWARMING POEM, ADMITS TO BEING A BABY..”
:dwillhuh:

Y'all nikkas never ceases to amaze me.

:skip:

Wait...did you give him that title to run with... Or you just decided to rewrite it in your post in all caps for dramatic effect?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
To be fair, I think a lot of the "60 fps or die!" overreaction can't be pinned solely on Digital Foundry.
Internet gaming culture has slowly lurched towards that despite games on average running considerably
better than they did during the PS360 days.
Even in the arcadium that's a normal response to someone enjoying what some would consider a "lesser" experience.
(Resolution, Frame rate, money spent etc.)
So a developer would naturally see frame drops (no matter who points them out!) as potentially bad marketing.
Especially when Dice for example were in the middle of still trying to dethrone COD and push for 60 fps game play.

I think they're informative and do great work, to this day, I regularly tune into their articles to decide which platform to
purchase stuff on to have the optimal experience.

And all of their content that isn't "Vs" focused, the other stuff is actually pretty good.

Richard will cover hardware, their weakness and make educated guesses about expected performance his frankenstein
console equivalents are always dope.
John does a ton of retro content that's not only in depth but regularly features devs from back in the day explaining
their development process and why they made the technical choices they made on Saturn,PS1, N64 etc.
Alex does tech deep dives on various graphical techniques or does technical video essays with developer input
like his recent Star Citizen content.

They're probably the best source for non-biased coverage of gaming hardware and if they aren't the best they're
definitely top 5.
IMHO.
Digital Foundry was a mistake :damn:

Nah but seriously, their content is cool and it's good for curiosity but it is BAD for console wars. Like, the stuff Spliz mentioned with TLOU Remastered. I remember that vividly. It was a nightmare scenario. A scene dropped 2~3 fps in 1800P mode or something and folks made a stink about it and ND ended up removing the resolution and only had 1080P60fps or 4K/30. It's not DF's fault but stupid fanboys and internet culture make shyt to be WAY bigger than it is.

This is ultimately my point, this obsession with numbers and comparisons is literally making people crazy when it comes to gaming. People are more concerned with ultimately the resolution of something or if it's locked 60fps vs if the game is actually good. It's not mutually exclusive but jesus christ the way some people act they sound stupid. Like when Titanfall 2 dropped and the PS4 Pro version ran smoother and for some reason had less resolution drops than the X1X version at launch You'd swear some people would've went to the store and bought a PS4 Pro just because DF said it ran better on PS4 Pro at the time. Little dumb shyt like that is what kills me. The overreaction and exaggeration.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:dwillhuh:

Y'all nikkas never ceases to amaze me.

:skip:

Wait...did you give him that title to run with... Or you just decided to rewrite it in your post in all caps for dramatic effect?
Nah. He wrote that title and I wasn’t sure what exactly he was referring to. Then I saw you dropping haikus in the name of justice.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Digital Foundry was a mistake :damn:

Nah but seriously, their content is cool and it's good for curiosity but it is BAD for console wars. Like, the stuff Spliz mentioned with TLOU Remastered. I remember that vividly. It was a nightmare scenario. A scene dropped 2~3 fps in 1800P mode or something and folks made a stink about it and ND ended up removing the resolution and only had 1080P60fps or 4K/30. It's not DF's fault but stupid fanboys and internet culture make shyt to be WAY bigger than it is.

This is ultimately my point, this obsession with numbers and comparisons is literally making people crazy when it comes to gaming. People are more concerned with ultimately the resolution of something or if it's locked 60fps vs if the game is actually good. It's not mutually exclusive but jesus christ the way some people act they sound stupid. Like when Titanfall 2 dropped and the PS4 Pro version ran smoother and for some reason had less resolution drops than the X1X version at launch You'd swear some people would've went to the store and bought a PS4 Pro just because DF said it ran better on PS4 Pro at the time. Little dumb shyt like that is what kills me. The overreaction and exaggeration.
It wasn’t just fanboys tho. That shyt was getting plastered all over videogame headlines “Last Of Us Remastered runs worse on PS4 Pro”. And it was all because of that Digital Foundry review. shyt was literally dropping 1 or 2 frames. Smh.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It wasn’t just fanboys tho. That shyt was getting plastered all over videogame headlines “Last Of Us Remastered runs worse on PS4 Pro”. And it was all because of that Digital Foundry review. shyt was literally dropping 1 or 2 frames. Smh.
So would y’all like them not to report the truth?

DF is a great source of info when they posting stuff y’all like:mjpls:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
So would y’all like them not to report the truth?

DF is a great source of info when they posting stuff y’all like:mjpls:
Nah. It’s not about them reporting the truth. It’s that they made such a big deal out of it in the video when it was something that no one without an FPS counter would notice. I mean who the fukk is notice a 1fps drop while gaming? They made like it was this big problem that needed to be fixed. And the shyt went viral and Naughty Dog just removed the entire resolution from the game for months because of it. shyt sucked. People were stuck with basically base PS4 gameplay unless they had a 4KTV. Then they were stuck at 30fps.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah. It’s not about them reporting the truth. It’s that they made such a big deal out of it in the video when it was something that no one without an FPS counter would notice. I mean who the fukk is notice a 1fps drop while gaming? They made like it was this big problem that needed to be fixed. And the shyt went viral and Naughty Dog just removed the entire resolution from the game for months because of it. shyt sucked. People were stuck with basically base PS4 gameplay unless they had a 4KTV. Then they were stuck at 30fps.
They didn’t make it a big deal, crazy people on the internet made it a big deal.

They said in the article that’s it was only a minimal issue.

It’s not their fault other sites picked it up and made clickbait articles about it.

All at the beginning of the gen when PS4 was beating X1 Sony stans couldn’t wait to post the DF video detailing some missing pieces of grass or more jaggies in the Xbox version. But soon as they start saying some positive stuff about Xbox now they are trash and Xbox fanboys.

Hell @Fatboi1 posted them as proof of his opinion in this thread, only to turn around and call them unreliable a couple pages later when they didn’t say “PS5 is the greatest ever”

Don’t blame DF for fanboy actions.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They didn’t make it a big deal, crazy people on the internet made it a big deal.

They said in the article that’s it was only a minimal issue.

It’s not their fault other sites picked it up and made clickbait articles about it.

All at the beginning of the gen when PS4 was beating X1 Sony stans couldn’t wait to post the DF video detailing some missing pieces of grass or more jaggies in the Xbox version. But soon as they start saying some positive stuff about Xbox now they are trash and Xbox fanboys.

Hell @Fatboi1 posted them as proof of his opinion in this thread, only to turn around and call them unreliable a couple pages later when they didn’t say “PS5 is the greatest ever”

Don’t blame DF for fanboy actions.
I love how you always litter your posts with calling other people fanboys, as if you yourself aren't one. :mjlol: Delusional.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Nah. He wrote that title and I wasn’t sure what exactly he was referring to. Then I saw you dropping haikus in the name of justice.
So, you wrote it again for yourself?:dwillhuh:

------------
Revy, my nikka...:myman:
You're the coolest of all, b.:mjlol:

This is a haiku..
.:blessed:

-----------------------

Last edited: