TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You’re a certified bozo

more marketing than a tech talk ? Did you see the response to the presentation?

Listen man I’m not sure what happened in your childhood with Sony, I’m not sure if you was little Meach and you reached for the controller and some uncle or big brother clotheslined your neck

Or maybe you always wanted one as a youngin and your mom bought you a 3dO or Jaguar instead...Sega Saturn ....

Your deep hate has caused you to spit nothing but lies and bullshyt 90 percent of the time , I mean you have the more powerful console according to you ... why so insecure ?

Why does it hurt so bad to see that ps4 and soon to be 5 in millions of homes ?
I’m just trying to make sure you stans know what you are getting into. A public service, you’re welcome
"A tech talk gives actual numbers and charts "

*Actual charts and numbers from the tech talk*
PS5_ssd_speed-1024x578.jpg

SIpBCDp.jpg

screen-shot-2020-03-18-at-12.21.52-pm.png.jpg
ps5-hrtf-audio-diagram-1584551233699.jpg

2020-03-19_035243.jpg
2_l.jpg

Yup, those definitely aren't charts with numbers. that's just vague unquantifiable crap that really is marketing. Who knew the Sony fanbase was so smart that they could understand all this? :wow:

:scust: Your blatant lies and reinterpretations are just pathetic.

Someone should sit you down, strap you up to a chair and force you to watch all the cutscenes for Quantam Break as punishment.
Where’s the chart about that weak ass GPU and how it’s really gone run at 9.2 Tflops :scust:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Meach literally lies and misinterprets information intentionally. He's going to say that's not what he said and babble off some other bullshyt :laff:
Y’all are two posts away from pissing @MeachTheMonster off in real life, and then I don’t want any of you tagging me to come save you when it happens.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Meach literally lies and misinterprets information intentionally. He's going to say that's not what he said and babble off some other bullshyt :laff:.

PS5's marketing literally hasn't really started yet.
No lies told. Cerney purposely obfuscated certain details while overhyping others.

Truth looks like lies to the willfully dumb and blind :wow:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m just trying to make sure you stans know what you are getting into. A public service, you’re welcome

Where’s the chart about that weak ass GPU and how it’s really gone run at 9.2 Tflops :scust:
Goal posts being moved. Classic move.

Now it's about something that's untrue but you Xbox hype-men will just feverishly utter more nonsense when your dumb lies is exposed. :ufdup:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Post the chart proving me wrong :mjpls:
Breh are you okay? The dude himself literally states it's typically at 10.3TF. You're the one making the claim that he's lying and it's not true. Prove HIM wrong. The onus of proof is on you. Your claim is the PS5 is really going to be running at 9.2TF right?

Digital Foundry accepts Mark's claim. It seems only you Xbox hype bozos that can't seem to accept it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh are you okay? The dude himself literally states it's typically at 10.3TF. You're the one making the claim that he's lying and it's not true. Prove HIM wrong. The onus of proof is on you. Your claim is the PS5 is really going to be running at 9.2TF right?

Digital Foundry accepts Mark's claim. It seems only you Xbox hype bozos that can't seem to accept it.
“Typically” is not a technical term. It means absolutely nothing.

That’s why I asked if you had a chart detailing this very important part of the console hardware.

So you don’t???:mjpls: