TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So I was watching a video on YouTube and it was reported that the boost to the PS5 clocks will only be used for intense moments in games like massive explosions and shyt like that. The system is weak as fukk

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So I was watching a video on YouTube and it was reported that the boost to the PS5 clocks will only be used for intense moments in games like massive explosions and shyt like that. The system is weak as fukk
It’s a big unknown at this point and I think that’s on purpose by Sony. Cause if it was just ~2% every once in a while, seems they’d just lock it at that lower value, can’t be losing much in real world performance over ~2%.

Also we know anytime a dev announces one of these numbers as “variable max” the true value is almost never at the “max”

Like when they say a games resolution is “variable 4K” we can be sure it will almost never actually run at 4K

Two possible scenarios exist.

One: ~.5Tflops is a negligible amount and Sony needed that boost clock for marketing reasons.

Two: ~.5Tflops Is a significant amount and Sony needed to squeeze every last drop out of their hardware, in which case the ~2-3Tflop difference between Series X and PS5 is a bigger deal than what’s being led on right now.

Either way, Sony stans catch the L :lolbron:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

What video ? Cerney already said that the system will maintain a frequency over 2 ghz and will boost when needed. Why are you acting like this is new information ? The system is not "weak as fukk".

Bozo

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
What video ? Cerney already said that the system will maintain a frequency over 2 ghz and will boost when needed. Why are you acting like this is new information ? The system is not "weak as fukk".

Bozo

Its weak and the boost is when games get hectic for a short period of time. Like the video said "think Michael Bay explosions etc...") the boost are not long term but short term boost of frequency.

System weak as fukk. fukk sony for being cheap I really wanted that shyt to be on some other shyt. Shortcoming the system for some VR Bullshyt

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
MeachTheMonster: Fanboy hunter

Taking you clowns down is my destiny.

:ufdup:

When will you be turning your own goofy self in ?

big-suge.png

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Its weak and the boost is when games get hectic for a short period of time. Like the video said "think Michael Bay explosions etc...") the boost are not long term but short term boost of frequency.

System weak as fukk. fukk sony for being cheap I really wanted that shyt to be on some other shyt. Shortcoming the system for some VR Bullshyt

I don't really think you even understand technology enough to even complain about it, despite countless sources saying the sytems are close then the spec sheets appear...your still whining...PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER nikka DAMN!!!!!

....you'll be buying this shyt regardless so why the swan song ?

Back in the day crybaby nikkaz like you got the tiger handheld games, you bozos don't deserve to experience gaming in its true form with all this damn complaining

Tiger-Electronics-2-500x361.jpg

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don't really think you even understand technology enough to even complain about it, despite countless sources saying the sytems are close then the spec sheets appear...your still whining...PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER nikka DAMN!!!!!

....you'll be buying this shyt regardless so why the swan song ?

Back in the day crybaby nikkaz like you got the tiger handheld games, you bozos don't deserve to experience gaming in its true form with all this damn complaining

Tiger-Electronics-2-500x361.jpg
I want a ps5, but mostly to experience whatever they do with audio. If we talking games all i can do is hope for the best. Im guessing by the year 2023 it'll have something i can stan but until then i guess I'll just downplay anything xbox

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Mark Cerny lied about the audio chip too :mjlol:

Dolby Atmos Pushes Back Against Mark Cerny PS5 Audio Claims

High Key PS5 seems kinda garbage, like Sony had to go real cheap and just trying to hype up their cheap box with smoke and mirrors.
This article isnt saying that the audio chip isn't as capable as cerny claimed. It just says that Dolby Atmos is equally capable audio technology. We dont even know if Dolby Atmos is the audio Microsoft has built into the system.