TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Digital Foundry are not game developers yet somehow people believe them over people who actually develop games for a career :mjlol:

I like their work and I don’t think they’re biased against or for any company but let’s put things in perspective here; they’re not in the game development industry and to actually believe them over Mark Cerny who’s a genius engineer is just pure fanboyism.
The thing is Digital Foundry isn't saying what they're saying in a vacuum breh.
They have professional connections that the average forum breh doesn't.
Alex, Richard & John are in contact with people working on the machines RIGHT NOW.

That's how richard had the CPU's for both consoles pegged 5 months ago.

Alex for example just straight asked a dev instead of speculating and there are devs who're basically
saying what he's saying :yeshrug:

Oh look an ex-ND dev literally says the Digital Foundry guy (Dictator) is quite wrong.

Those guys are good sometimes but there's times they're off the mark. It's not good to put 100% stock into what they say. They're not dumb but they're not literally this infallible authority on tech breakdown. Dictator from what I've read seems to be more of a PC guy while John and the other guy I forget seems to be slightly more neutral. Dictator just comes off as a guy who don't like consoles. His comments often times sounds definitive and gets circulated as facts and ends up being shot down by actual devs.

Alex was talking about something totally different breh.

He's talking about Ray Tracing Performance, the XSX will undoubtedly have a performance edge in that realm.
It's simply got MORE to work with, 52 CU's vs 36 CU's means PS5 is at a disadvantage no matter how FAST it's SSD is.

Which is what THAT particular tweet is about, it's about SSD performance.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Here ya go little guy, and since there's so much talk about what "developers" think i got a developer to break down one of Sonys lies...
Itagaki: PS4 Pro Is Just Rhetoric, They're Doing It Because Current Gen Isn't Powerful Enough for VR

:wow:
I have no skin in this game but reading the article the dev says that Project Scorpio was going to have VR. It hasn't

The dev also said that VR couldn't run on the base PS4. It can.

Maybe you should find an article to prove your point.

Copping both anyway.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
what i dont understand is why are people standing on "well multiplats will look better on the xbox"....

when the truth is everything i can play on xbox i can also get on the PC, except I can continue upgrading my PC and a few years from now the xbxox titles will look like shyt compared to PC....

as a true gamer...all I need is the ps5, switch and PC.....xbox doesnt fit in there unless you are a kid

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
what i dont understand is why are people standing on "well multiplats will look better on the xbox"....

when the truth is everything i can play on xbox i can also get on the PC, except I can continue upgrading my PC and a few years from now the xbxox titles will look like shyt compared to PC....

as a true gamer...all I need is the ps5, switch and PC.....xbox doesnt fit in there unless you are a kid

A @Kamikaze Revy HAIKU

I'm a kid...because my console is like my home.

Some nikkas like owning a house. I own a co-op. I am a kid because I feel it is less of a headache not having to worry about all of the potential maintenance expenses that a home owner would have to worry about.

I'm a kid because, unlike nikkas who take so much pride in mowing their own lawn and scraping snow off their lot, I would much rather as little direct maintenance as possible.

With my console, I don't have to worry about heatsinks, coolers, motherboards, etc. Let the super handle that shyt...Msft. Not trying to worry about my optimization...

I'm a kid.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: PS4

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Xbox will get you more performance per buck by far. Unless you already have a very powerful computer why would you not buy an Xbox.

and no Xbox games will not look like shyt in a couple years.

You made that up.

And :mjlol: at needing a switch cause you are not a kid.

Y’all say the craziest shyt :wow:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As in it aint gonna be finished anytime soon stupid.

suck my dikk.

Nah im good fakkit.
tenor.gif

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Oh look an ex-ND dev literally says the Digital Foundry guy (Dictator) is quite wrong.

Those guys are good sometimes but there's times they're off the mark. It's not good to put 100% stock into what they say. They're not dumb but they're not literally this infallible authority on tech breakdown. Dictator from what I've read seems to be more of a PC guy while John and the other guy I forget seems to be slightly more neutral. Dictator just comes off as a guy who don't like consoles. His comments often times sounds definitive and gets circulated as facts and ends up being shot down by actual devs.

Yea this is what I been saying about Digital Foundry.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: This thread definitely SHOULD NOT turn into calling into question
Digital Foundry and their validity :snoop:

Those dudes go out of their way to be transparent and regularly call a spade, a spade even if for a while
that means they get lambasted and pigeonholed into "supporting" or "stanning" a particular side.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
If someone is talking about one thing looking better than another, the difference had better be easily noticeable to the naked eye. Beyond that and now it just seems like splitting hairs and waiting for someone to dissect it to find a difference.

Like this is what people are arguing about in visual "differences"

One of these images I put the setting on the next higher setting so "technically" it's better but is that even noticeable to most people?

jRpTq2.png

jRptPo.png

Especially when played on a 4K screen from a few feet away? I know what the difference is but it's so negligible especially in real time when playing.

Like I put one setting higher than the other and I swear to you the difference is SO tiny that if someone were to base their entire purchase on something as small as this and not their controller/system os etc preference I'd say that person has issues lol.

jRpC65.png

jRpJzz.png

jRp9tb.png

jRpdK7.png

This is a still picture too. Nobody is standing still in a game like this staring at the wall to discern graphical differences. There's settings that make big changes like going from no anti-aliasing to something like Filmic SMAA or turning on motion blur or even very high vs high textures sometimes but really the differences will result in practically the same resolution/performance and probably even settings for the most part. But yeah this is the "difference" people are bickering about.
Bro. The multiplats gonna overall look better. Whether they look better enough for the general public to care? Who knows. But they will look better. shyt. The general public doesn’t even give a fukk about the PS4 Pro can the Xbox One X. Don’t mean the games don’t be looking better on One X a lot of the time.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
:snoop: This thread definitely SHOULD NOT turn into calling into question
Digital Foundry and their validity :snoop:

Those dudes go out of their way to be transparent and regularly call a spade, a spade even if for a while
that means they get lambasted and pigeonholed into "supporting" or "stanning" a particular side.
Digital Foundry has been wrong on plenty of shyt before. And has fukked up so bad in some instances they had to apologize and make new videos. They have made big deals about non issues and had companies give fukked up updates removing features that people loved because of 1 frame drops n shyt. They aren’t always transparent and they definitely can be nonsensical sometimes.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Digital Foundry has been wrong on plenty of shyt before. And has fukked up so bad in some instances they had to apologize and make new videos. They have made big deals about non issues and had companies give fukked up updates removing features that people loved because of 1 frame drops n shyt. They aren’t always transparent and they definitely can be nonsensical sometimes.
I've been following them for a decade.
You don't have to provide them but I definitely need some receipts for when they haven't been transparent.

I'll even say apologizing for fukking up and recanting things is a perfect example of the transparency I'm talking about.
And what they say usually has a sound technical basis, it's why they have such a strong following.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I've been following them for a decade.
You don't have to provide them but I definitely need some receipts for when they haven't been transparent.

I'll even say apologizing for fukking up and recanting things is a perfect example of the transparency I'm talking about.
And what they say usually has a sound technical basis, it's why they have such a strong following.
Fam they have a strong following because they feed the console wars. It’s entertaining but some of it is kinda bullshyt. They will zoom in a thousand times to show the difference in “jaggies” in a console game noone would notice otherwise and have fanboys in the comment section acting retarded. I been saying this for years. Fam they are the reason that The Last Of Us Remaster’s PS4 Pro upgrade got fukked up because they made such a huge deal about like 1 frame drops and put buzz posts like “this game runs worse than base PS4” and ignoring the fact that the PS4 Pro was running the game at 3x the resolution. With minimal frame drops that no-one even noticed. Naughty Dog removed the update and didn’t add it back for months because of that DF article and video specifically and they even regretted overreacting the way they did. They did the same shyt with Battlefield 1. And it never went back to the graphic fidelity it had initially.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam they have a strong following because they feed the console wars. It’s entertaining but some of it is kinda bullshyt. They will zoom in a thousand times to show the difference in “jaggies” in a console game noone would notice otherwise and have fanboys in the comment section acting retarded. I been saying this for years. Fam they are the reason that The Last Of Us Remaster’s PS4 Pro upgrade got fukked up because they made such a huge deal about like 1 frame drops and put buzz posts like “this game runs worse than base PS4” and ignoring the fact that the PS4 Pro was running the game at 3x the resolution. With minimal frame drops that no-one even noticed. Naughty Dog removed the update and didn’t add it back for months because of that DF article and video specifically and they even regretted overreacting the way they did. They did the same shyt with Battlefield 1. And it never went back to the graphic fidelity it had initially.
To be fair, I think a lot of the "60 fps or die!" overreaction can't be pinned solely on Digital Foundry.
Internet gaming culture has slowly lurched towards that despite games on average running considerably
better than they did during the PS360 days.
Even in the arcadium that's a normal response to someone enjoying what some would consider a "lesser" experience.
(Resolution, Frame rate, money spent etc.)
So a developer would naturally see frame drops (no matter who points them out!) as potentially bad marketing.
Especially when Dice for example were in the middle of still trying to dethrone COD and push for 60 fps game play.

I think they're informative and do great work, to this day, I regularly tune into their articles to decide which platform to
purchase stuff on to have the optimal experience.

And all of their content that isn't "Vs" focused, the other stuff is actually pretty good.

Richard will cover hardware, their weakness and make educated guesses about expected performance his frankenstein
console equivalents are always dope.
John does a ton of retro content that's not only in depth but regularly features devs from back in the day explaining
their development process and why they made the technical choices they made on Saturn,PS1, N64 etc.
Alex does tech deep dives on various graphical techniques or does technical video essays with developer input
like his recent Star Citizen content.

They're probably the best source for non-biased coverage of gaming hardware and if they aren't the best they're
definitely top 5.
IMHO.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm a kid...because my console is like my home.

Some nikkas like owning a house. I own a co-op. I am a kid because I feel it is less of a headache not having to worry about all of the potential maintenance expenses that a home owner would have to worry about.

I'm a kid because, unlike nikkas who take so much pride in mowing their own lawn and scraping snow off their lot, I would much rather as little direct maintenance as possible.

With my console, I don't have to worry about heatsinks, coolers, motherboards, etc. Let the super handle that shyt...Msft. Not trying to worry about my optimazation...

I'm a kid.
I was wondering what the thread title was referring to. :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:
UPDATE: XBOT MAFIA LIEUTENANT DPRESIDENTIAL SHARES HEARTWARMING POEM, ADMITS TO BEING A BABY..”