TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He was Juelzing about the TFLOPS, as well as the delta in power between the systems. I don't expect you to admit it, but he was shaky as hell.

And they all BS and lie. They're all corporate cacs
That's just your perception. You think the person is discussing this and they're sitting there concerned about what another company is doing? The "boost clocks" is grossly misunderstood and there's people still going "Oh it's not really fixed!" or "it's not really 10.3TF!" and using current PC understandings of GPU's for something that isn't being done the same way.

It's been explained several times but people just want what they want to see.

He talks exactly the same way and did the exact same speech for PS4.

There's was no "shakiness" then yet he talks the same way.

he spoke the same way when presenting the PS4 Pro but then now someone with this "shaky" perception of him would say oh he's just juelzing about 4K.

He's just a tranquil sounding cac :mjlol:

Last edited:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
If someone is talking about one thing looking better than another, the difference had better be easily noticeable to the naked eye. Beyond that and now it just seems like splitting hairs and waiting for someone to dissect it to find a difference.

Like this is what people are arguing about in visual "differences"

One of these images I put the setting on the next higher setting so "technically" it's better but is that even noticeable to most people?

jRpTq2.png

jRptPo.png

Especially when played on a 4K screen from a few feet away? I know what the difference is but it's so negligible especially in real time when playing.

Like I put one setting higher than the other and I swear to you the difference is SO tiny that if someone were to base their entire purchase on something as small as this and not their controller/system os etc preference I'd say that person has issues lol.

jRpC65.png

jRpJzz.png

jRp9tb.png

jRpdK7.png

This is a still picture too. Nobody is standing still in a game like this staring at the wall to discern graphical differences. There's settings that make big changes like going from no anti-aliasing to something like Filmic SMAA or turning on motion blur or even very high vs high textures sometimes but really the differences will result in practically the same resolution/performance and probably even settings for the most part. But yeah this is the "difference" people are bickering about.

Multis will look better on the SX thats all Im saying bruh, it aint that deep.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If someone is talking about one thing looking better than another, the difference had better be easily noticeable to the naked eye. Beyond that and now it just seems like splitting hairs and waiting for someone to dissect it to find a difference.

Like this is what people are arguing about in visual "differences"

One of these images I put the setting on the next higher setting so "technically" it's better but is that even noticeable to most people?

jRpTq2.png

jRptPo.png

Especially when played on a 4K screen from a few feet away? I know what the difference is but it's so negligible especially in real time when playing.

Like I put one setting higher than the other and I swear to you the difference is SO tiny that if someone were to base their entire purchase on something as small as this and not their controller/system os etc preference I'd say that person has issues lol.

jRpC65.png

jRpJzz.png

jRp9tb.png

jRpdK7.png

This is a still picture too. Nobody is standing still in a game like this staring at the wall to discern graphical differences. There's settings that make big changes like going from no anti-aliasing to something like Filmic SMAA or turning on motion blur or even very high vs high textures sometimes but really the differences will result in practically the same resolution/performance and probably even settings for the most part. But yeah this is the "difference" people are bickering about.
:mjlol:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Digital Foundry are not game developers yet somehow people believe them over people who actually develop games for a career :mjlol:

I like their work and I don’t think they’re biased against or for any company but let’s put things in perspective here; they’re not in the game development industry and to actually believe them over Mark Cerny who’s a genius engineer is just pure fanboyism.

Because they have shown themselves to be unbiased and BOTH Sony and Microsoft trusted them to have communication on confidential info on their consoles before releasing stuff to the masses and in the case of Microsoft, allowed them to play on the damn of thing, read internal docs, etc.

So yes, I'm more inclined to believe them than the man that, through his work of five years or more in building the ps5, upon unveiling his product to the masses, finds it severely lacking compared to the company's main competitor that is coming out at the same time. That's an ego shot. These aren't decisions that can be rectified by throwing away an incorrectly made Big Mac and then simply making a new one. Millions of dollars in R&D, billions of dollars of revenue st stake. I'd fudge numbers like crazy too if I had the hand he has to play with.

Ultimately, do we believe the company or do we believe the auditors of said company's claims? I'm going to choose to believe the auditors of the claims which is this case is Digital Foundry. Misinformation is a thing now, look at the current president of the United States. Men lie, women lie, numbers don't, especially when most of the components come from the same company and Microsoft has the stronger variant.

I know why we are going through this song and dance but still, a pointless position to be in. Panos Panay built the best console seen this far.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because they have shown themselves to be unbiased and BOTH Sony and Microsoft trusted them to have communication on confidential info on their consoles before releasing stuff to the masses and in the case of Microsoft, allowed them to play on the damn of thing, read internal docs, etc.

So yes, I'm more inclined to believe them than the man that, through his work of five years or more in building the ps5, upon unveiling his product to the masses, finds it severely lacking compared to the company's main competitor that is coming out at the same time. That's an ego shot. These aren't decisions that can be rectified by throwing away an incorrectly made Big Mac and then simply making a new one. Millions of dollars in R&D, billions of dollars of revenue st stake. I'd fudge numbers like crazy too if I had the hand he has to play with.

Ultimately, do we believe the company or do we believe the auditors of said company's claims? I'm going to choose to believe the auditors of the claims which is this case is Digital Foundry. Misinformation is a thing now, look at the current president of the United States. Men lie, women lie, numbers don't, especially when most of the components come from the same company and Microsoft has the stronger variant.

I know why we are going through this song and dance but still, a pointless position to be in. Panos Panay built the best console seen this far.
Stfu.

Wrote a bunch of BS. shyt don't got shyt to do with what people are talking about. Change your name to Xbot is on fire moron:hhh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That's just your perception. You think the person is discussing this and they're sitting there concerned about what another company is doing? The "boost clocks" is grossly misunderstood and there's people still going "Oh it's not really fixed!" or "it's not really 10.3TF!" and using current PC understandings of GPU's for something that isn't being done the same way.

It's been explained several times but people just want what they want to see.

He talks exactly the same way and did the exact same speech for PS4.

There's was no "shakiness" then yet he talks the same way.

he spoke the same way when presenting the PS4 Pro but then now someone with this "shaky" perception of him would say oh he's just juelzing about 4K.

He's just a tranquil sounding cac :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Digital Foundry are not game developers yet somehow people believe them over people who actually develop games for a career :mjlol:

I like their work and I don’t think they’re biased against or for any company but let’s put things in perspective here; they’re not in the game development industry and to actually believe them over Mark Cerny who’s a genius engineer is just pure fanboyism.

:ehh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

You sound like one of Mark Cerny's underage fukk buddies :picard: he don't even know he's a victim. It's truly tragic. I'll attempt to learn him but once they this damaged idk if there's anything that can be done :mjcry:

Here ya go little guy, and since there's so much talk about what "developers" think i got a developer to break down one of Sonys lies...
Itagaki: PS4 Pro Is Just Rhetoric, They're Doing It Because Current Gen Isn't Powerful Enough for VR

:wow: