TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I like to play video games :gucci:
Yes and so does everyone else here besides rekkapryde, but the question is what brought you here i.e. this thread, to make the comment you made? With the ever changing thread titles and whatnot your comment comes off as odd to me because you're here... by choice :hhh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Get the fukk out of here ...

Everything in that clip is real??? Like you can explore the streets??????
Not really, not yet at least.

What people fail to realize about games of this scope is that someone has to build it.

It’s not necessarily the hardware holding games back from this type of scope, but an artist has to “draw” it, a designer has to design it, and engineer has to build it etc. Or they have to build a procedural generation system that’s believable and variable enough to feel real.

Either way just having an SSD in the systems won’t automatically make games like this a reality.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not really, not yet at least.

What people fail to realize about games of this scope is that someone has to build it.

It’s not necessarily the hardware holding games back from this type of scope, but an artist has to “draw” it, a designer has to design it, and engineer has to build it etc. Or they have to build a procedural generation system that’s believable and variable enough to feel real.

Either way just having an SSD in the systems won’t automatically make games like this a reality.
The game is largely crowd funded. If you think we'll never get a game similar in scope by one of the big AAA companies then you lying to yourself.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The game is largely crowd funded. If you think we'll never get a game similar in scope by one of the big AAA companies then you lying to yourself.
I didn’t say “never”

They been working on that game for 10 years and still are nowhere near finished.

Sure a big studio could do it faster. My only point was that it’s not just advances in hardware that are needed. Someone has to build it.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh god a graph is out.

Raw-Power-Xbox-Series-X-vs-Playstation-5.png

Graphs . This is deadly ammo.

:blessed:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I’m not even jumping back into this argument until games are shown and atleast the console is shown. I can’t argue with nikkas being disingenuous, moving goal posts, and flipping words just to win an argument. I don’t have the patience for it. Especially when there’s not really anything physical to draw from at this point.

exactly my thoughts :yeshrug:

Sidenote:

I was ahead of my time. :wow:

See the Future

Bought some Sony stock a week later and the rest was history :wow:

@krackdagawd
@Fatboi1
@TheMaster
@Mowgli
@Los!
@Rain

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Now we bragging about a game that will never see the day and has been in development for 15 years :mjlol::mjlol:. Only certain worlds can be landed on and not the entire environment is accessible.