TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
perma ban bet on this? I'm willing to do it. :mjgrin:
I never said it wouldn’t.

I don’t care who else buys a PS5/Xbox.

What matters to me is what I get with my money.

If Sony selling more consoles makes you feel better about getting an inferior product then good for you :ehh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

If Sony selling more consoles makes you feel better about getting an inferior product then good for you :ehh:

that's what I thought. sounds like goal post moving to me :mjpls:

Team Larry got round 1....can't even front.

But this ain't over.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like they should've had a consumer event first with the basics first and then do this deep dive as some side article for devs. Promoting this online gives the impression that it's going to show the PS5 and games and ends up looking wack even if MSFT didn't show too much.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Not only is the console weaksauce for multiplats, but also half assed bc at launch? Why tf would I want to invest in PlayStation’s trash ecosystem going forward? :why:
You know you gonna get legit exclusives so there's always that trust in the games.

But you can forget about them giving a shyt about bc support, they simply don't give a fukk

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Not only is the console weaksauce for multiplats, but also half assed bc at launch? Why tf would I want to invest in PlayStation’s trash ecosystem going forward? :why:

they fukked up that message bad. It is fully backwards compatible with PS4 games, it's the BOOST MODE that is only working on like 100 titles. you basically get legacy mode, the way it plays currently on the ps4, on the PS5 for now. Only the load times will be substantially reduced, but that's it. :yeshrug:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
they fukked up that message bad. It is fully backwards compatible with PS4 games, it's the BOOST MODE that is only working on like 100 titles. you basically get legacy mode, the way it plays currently on the ps4, on the PS5 for now. Only the load times will be substantially reduced, but that's it. :yeshrug:
Thats what we originally thought, now that might not even be right cause the official blog saying something completely different

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Sony played themselves. They shoulda invested a lil more into making sure the shyt atleast somewhat matched Microsoft’s shyt. I called it tho. The Series X is literally better hardware in every way.