TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sorry the SSD proves Microsoft lost already.[/SIZE][/B]

They want a fast and quiet console

The console version of German engineering

Slight pixel boost on Xbox but a sign ificant graphical different. It's not gonna happen
Can somebody else explain to moomog that the Sony SSD solution is vastly inferior to the xbox solution. I know hearing it from me forces them to go into denial, i don't want him or anybody misinformed. Thanks community :tu:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony played themselves. They shoulda invested a lil more into making sure the shyt atleast somewhat matched Microsoft’s shyt. I called it tho. The Series X is literally better hardware in every way.
The games and VR will be what ultimately defines the system. The power is cool for online trolling but never in my personal life have I ever heard someone talk about specs for the consoles. It's being blown out of proportion.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
Death Stranding on my Base PS4 looks better than anything I ever played on a Xbox One X.

Talent always wins. Unless you're some weirdo who gets off to resolution... but nikka they both gonna be 4K.
IDGAF about a teraflop if the best looking game of the gen is on a base PS4. Not to mention the SSD benefits of the PS5.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony played themselves. They shoulda invested a lil more into making sure the shyt atleast somewhat matched Microsoft’s shyt. I called it tho. The Series X is literally better hardware in every way.
Power is probably the least most important thing to the casuals that make up the majority of console buyers.

Coming in at $100 or more less than the competition is worth it IMO.

At the same time being able to brag about “more power” is integral to Xbox being successful.

I think they both played to their strengths

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Power is probably the least most important thing to the casuals that make up the majority of console buyers.

Coming in at $100 or more less than the competition is worth it IMO.

At the same time being able to brag about “more power” is integral to Xbox being successful.

I think they both played to their strengths

We are living in a digital foundry era and power will matter once people see the difference in multiplats

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
[

Can we get the for Dummies version big fella to understand what this shyt is capable of
Games will load better. More data will get pass through while playing your game. That is difference between the ps5 and ps4. Faster data transfer and loading.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
We are living in a digital foundry era and power will matter once people see the difference in multiplats

I agree with this for some people, but I think price will be where the battle truly lies.
Sony has the exclusives to keep core gamers(Whether they role with Xbox this gen or not) in the fray, and I only see power being a factor for the casual market if Microsoft is willing to match Sony on price.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I agree with this for some people, but I think price will be where the battle truly lies.
Sony has the exclusives to keep core gamers(Whether they role with Xbox this gen or not) in the fray, and I only see power being a factor for the casual market if Microsoft is willing to match Sony on price.
Most people don’t buy exclusives.

We tend to ignore that fact when we talk about these machines.

price and then hype are the most important things for the majority of gamers.

Xbox got the hype right now, price is the most important going forward.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Most people don’t buy exclusives.

That’s why I limited exclusives to the core market. Outside of Nintendo, casuals don’t really care much about exclusive games.

But Sony will see a lot of that core market return for their exclusives, even if PS5 isn’t those people’s main platform.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4