TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
19. Psnow is just like Gamepass now anyway”

:mjlol:

20. Xbox has no games everything on PC. Sony releases Horzion Zero dawn on PC "that's the only game that shyt will never happen again... its 3 years old"

21. Xbox Smart delivery feature doesnt matter while Sony has been double dipping consumers since PS4.

22. Wait for PS5 features... Sony trademark money grabbing A.I assisted player walkthroughs and pop-up while playing.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
@Leasy at it again with more fake news let’s break this goof down...

1. SSD is more important than a CPU AND GPU

No, but it does allow for innovation and changes game design... indisputable NEXT

2.Free Sync is stupid

Don’t know who said that but the ps5 does have VRR, also most people don’t have the hardware to benefit .... NEXT

3. 4k is worthless

One moron said that , it wasn’t clear he was a Sony head, obviously it’s not ..

4.Xbox doesnt have any games either though they have shown more next gen games than PS5

xbox has terrible history of games, this indisputable and based on last gen, of course you have “games” ... good ones that aren’t the 20th edition in a series ? No you don’t. Indisputable NEXT

5. TFLOPs doesnt matter either though they were dikkriding 13 flops

TFlops aren’t the end all be all and measurement of power as shown by AMD’s flagships losing to NVIDIA s mid high tier with a less TFLOP count... once again INDISPUTABLE ... NEXT

6.Variable is better than fixed

It depends :whew:

7. PS5 is 10 flops

It’s actually 10.3 , Cerny said he expects this number to change given around 10 percent but the clocks will almost always be over 2 GHz, please watch his thrilling video: ROAD to PS5

indisputable...NEXT

8. Backwards compatibility doesnt matter even though they were hyped about PS5 playing all legacy games

This is debatable... but for me once a new generation hits and you experience the vision ... it’s almost impossible for me to go back and play last gen shyt ... I understand the crowd for it though ... who exactly said it didn’t matter ?

What’s interesting is the Sony Boost mode to give the games a fresh take , maybe some from 30fps to 60 but other than that ? It’s a forgettable feature. Everybody cried about BC but few people actually use it ... this is fact.

9. Ray Tracing is worthless and doesnt matter

Ray tracing can matter if it’s Metro style, but as I said before ask any Pc Nerd , they say the performance cost you have to pay for what they see as a modest benefit is not worth it. The series X won’t have to0 notch ray tracing this is indisputable ...NEXT

10. Ray Tracing wont make the games look better

See Above

11. Expensive SSD is cool that Sony is pushing even though its going to cost the consumer an arm and leg.

If sonys machine is going to cost and arm and a leg the Series Larry will cost your whole soul .. NEXT

12.825GB is acceptable not 1 GB but 825GB in 2020.

I THINK you meant 1TB , and to be honest even that is disappointing Seeing as we had 1TB this gen .... 825 is disappointing but not that far off from 1 TB , I already posted how games will be about the same or even smaller thanks to this technology ... so ... NEXT

13. Sony dedicated audio chip will make it perform better than Xbox even though Xbox has it owns audio chip

Yes, precious CPU isn’t wasted on audio freeing up resources ... the Xbox implementation isn’t as robust as Sony’s and has been around forever...INDISPUTABLE.... NEXT

14. Who needs an Xbox when you have PC.... But Xbox performs better than a 2080 GPU :mjlol:

Based on what ? A tech demo by a company marketing its hardware ? Also the sentiment is that you can just play all the Xbox games on pc... most pc nerd are at 1440p anyways the 4k shyt is just an added bonus .... Are we now saying the Series X is superior to a high end Pc ? Let’s just see who can run what ar ultra with Ray Tracing on and then you’ll rethink your goofy ass statement ...

Heh

NEXT
15. Graphics dont matter games do either though PS4 thats all they talked about.

The ps4’s graphical superiority over the Xbox one was evident and frankly embarrassing. Y’all shyt was a blurry pixelated mess... that’s indisputable ...

Ive already posted how these new gen consoles are even closer then what we got with with Pro and X1X ... Your shyt won’t be a giant leap over Sony no matter how hard you ride that teraflop number ...

NEXT

16. Digital Foundry and other respected gaming sites/insiders dont know what they are talking about

Oh that’s funny because you and the Lyin King Meach sure try and discredit when we post a dev or respected journalist in our favor...

Once again we making change outta 5 dolla negroes

HOLLA

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@spliz
Nvidia just released NVDIA DLSS 2.0. I think AMD will have their own implementation if I'm not already unaware.

This doubled performance for Control/Mech Assault while still looking very good. A HUGE improvement over DLSS 1.0. This is what will be used to get "4K" 60fps. It will provide the VERY negligible image quality difference for a huge boost in FPS.

control-3840x2160-ray-tracing-nvidia-dlss-2.0-performance-mode-performance.png

mechwarrior-5-3840x2160-nvidia-dlss-performance-mode-dx11-performance.png

2003497194.png

2003497196.png

2003497198.png

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
@spliz
Nvidia just released NVDIA DLSS 2.0. I think AMD will have their own implementation if I'm not already unaware.

This doubled performance for Control/Mech Assault while still looking very good. A HUGE improvement over DLSS 1.0. This is what will be used to get "4K" 60fps. It will provide the VERY negligible image quality difference for a huge boost in FPS.

2003497194.png

2003497196.png

2003497198.png

Is this NVIDIA specific?

Does AMD have this ?

what exactly is happening here ?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is this NVIDIA specific?

Does AMD have this ?
Something like that. Devs will still use some sort of reconstruction technique to get a 4K like image while improving performance. It's done on all consoles. The Xombies clowned PS4 Pro about checkerboard rendering and dynamic 4K or how the X is going to be "True 4K" and yet X1X did the same thing for many games, just it's initial base resolution is higher most of the time. You don't hear about that though.

Doom Eternal:
At the top of the stack we have Xbox One X which tops out at 1800p, while PS4 Pro comes in with a maximum resolution of 1440p. The vanilla PS4 is maxes out at 1080p and Xbox One S hits a high of 900p. In all cases, dynamic resolution scaling is implemented to ensure consistent performance. Xbox One X takes pole position here with a resolution that seems to stay above 1440p even in busy scenes, dropping to 1080p or maybe slightly below in the busiest scenes.

Devil May Cry 5
Xbox One X renders at a resolution of 3840x2160. PS4 Pro renders at a resolution of 3200x1800 and downsamples from this resolution when outputting at 1080p. PS4 renders at a native resolution of 1920x1080. Xbox One renders at a resolution of 1920x1080.

PS4 Pro, Xbox One and Xbox One X seem to be using forms of Checkerboard Rendering to reach their stated resolutions.

Gears 5
In the case of Gears 5, the overall solution to rendering quality is a complex one, utilising a range of techniques that have become increasingly common this generation. Yes, dynamic resolution scaling is in effect on both console versions - albeit with a twist. As expected, X targets a native 4K at the upper bounds, while the base unit tops out at 1080p. That said, actual native rendering resolution is adjusting regularly during gameplay, producing results on X such as 1584p, 1728p, 2160p and the like. Xbox One S renders at quarter resolution by comparison - including values such as 792p and 864p up to full 1080p. The gap between S and X seems par for the course then, until you realise that the enhanced machine is essentially delivering twice the frame-rate.

However, native rendering resolution is just the start of the story. Gears 5 uses a temporal upscaling solution, increasing fidelity by drawing upon information from prior frames, so resolution values aren't quite as cut and dried as you may think. View geometry is adjusted on the fly based on GPU load using dynamic resolution - this is then upscaled to match the final output such as 4K in the case of Xbox One X.

These clowns couldn't shut up about "faux K" and "checkerboard rendering :mjlol:" but they suddenly stopped talking about it and now moved on to talking about the XsX 4K. Suffice to say it's faux concern over this dumb shyt.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Can you brothers actually tell the difference here ? Is the X1X shytting on ps4 pro ? Is there some oh my god it’s so much better difference ? No.

I’m sticking with my prediction that there won’t be much a graphical difference at all...

And no Xbox 1 X isn’t running at 4K

And these next gen systems are closer then these currents ...

Oh and the supposed Ray Tracing advantage DX12 Tech ?

Yeah I’m good on that :russ:

So a demo from a Japanese company that works exclusively with Sony has a demo out and it's not shytting on the other. And that's how you're determining their strengths? :mjlol:

And then the video at the end, I'm confused? Are you trying to shyt on not only ray tracing but the newest version of it? That's odd because when it was only Sony talking about the tech you said this...
I don't care about crossplay and like Sony's stance. We building a brand here we got our shyt and you got yours ...

All I want is true 4k and some form of ray ray tracing
Somebody get this master of insecurity up outta this thread please, toilet paper is already scarce

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
So a demo from a Japanese company that works exclusively with Sony has a demo out and it's not shytting on the other. And that's how you're determining their strengths? :mjlol:

And then the video at the end, I'm confused? Are you trying to shyt on not only ray tracing but the newest version of it? That's odd because when it was only Sony talking about the tech you said this...

Somebody get this master of insecurity up outta this thread please, toilet paper is already scarce

1st that’s not the only case of what happened in demo happening ...

The differences between the pro and X1X haven been minimal ...

2nd when was Sony the only one talking about the tech ? What are you talking about ?

And Yes I want that metro style NVidia ray tracing ...

It’s fire

That AMD dx12 shyt ??? Hot trash I’m sorry, there was nothing good about that implementation

If that’s what we can expect on consoles then I don’t want it

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
@spliz

2003497194.png

2003497196.png

2003497198.png

This is dope. shyt is almost indistinguishable.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I hope DX12 Ultimate is better than DX12 because I always end up turning that shyt off for alotta games because it isn’t as smooth a lot of times. Battlefield runs trash with DX12 on. Let alone Raytracing. Best games to show off Raytracing have been Quake 2 RTX, Metro Exodus, and Control.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
1st that’s not the only case of what happened in demo happening ...

The differences between the pro and X1X haven been minimal ...

2nd when was Sony the only one talking about the tech ? What are you talking about ?

And Yes I want that metro style NVidia ray tracing ...

It’s fire

That AMD dx12 shyt ??? Hot trash I’m sorry, there was nothing good about that implementation

If that’s what we can expect on consoles then I don’t want it
Went from "some form of ray tracing" to bummed out his bummy ass system can only do global illumination (buzzword for checkerboard ray tray):laff: that dx shyt you hating on doesn't take from the resources of the system. It's a game changer :umad:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
:hhh::mjlol:
Went from "some form of ray tracing" to bummed out his bummy ass system can only do global illumination (buzzword for checkerboard ray tray):laff: that dx shyt you hating on doesn't take from the resources of the system. It's a game changer :umad:

Do you even know what global illumination is ? That’s the most impressive part about Ray Tracing you moron , not that 1990’s shiny chrome shytty demo

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Please have a seat.

Ive defeated Meach and Leasy easily ...

I guess they sent you to be the final boss.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Perfect example of the guys at DF contradicting each other.

@iceberg_is_on_fire posts a pessimistic sounding post from Dictator talking about how SSD's won't really make a change except slightly better loading times.

but then John from Digital Foundry says the exact opposite.

of course the Xbox stans like @iceberg_is_on_fire will post Dictator's post since it confirms his bias but will ignore John's posts that contradicts him when they both work together. :dead:

Moral of the story is to zip it about all this specs shyt it's nonsensical in the long run.