TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Perfect example of the guys at DF contradicting each other.

@iceberg_is_on_fire posts a pessimistic sounding post from Dictator talking about how SSD's won't really make a change except slightly better loading times.

but then John from Digital Foundry says the exact opposite.

of course the Xbox stans like @iceberg_is_on_fire will post Dictator's post since it confirms his bias but will ignore John's posts that contradicts him when they both work together. :dead:

Moral of the story is to zip it about all this specs shyt it's nonsensical in the long run.

My question is will Sony's implementation make that much of a difference. If so, I'd like it to become the standard.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

@iceberg_is_on_fire posts a pessimistic sounding post from Dictator talking about how SSD's won't really make a change except slightly better loading times.

of course the Xbox stans like @iceberg_is_on_fire will post Dictator's post since it confirms his bias but will ignore John's posts that contradicts him when they both work together. :dead:

Moral of the story is to zip it about all this specs shyt it's nonsensical in the long run.

Where did he contradict himself.

you just see everything through the stan lense

If someone is not praising Sony 100% of the time it means they are bias or contradicting themselves.

You can be realistic about the advances SSDs may bring while also acknowledging the Xbox is more powerful than PS5.

That’s the reality:manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My question is will Sony's implementation make that much of a difference. If so, I'd like it to become the standard.
it will be a difference among both compared to what's out now. We've yet to see how much this difference will make in real time. I just highlighted why it's sort of cherry picking.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where did he contradict himself.

you just see everything through the stan lense

If someone is not praising Sony 100% of the time it means they are bias or contradicting themselves.

You can be realistic about the advances SSDs may bring while also acknowledging the Xbox is more powerful than PS5.

That’s the reality:manny:
Didn't say anything about PS5 being more powerful. I just posted how the SAME guys here are cherry picked when the info suits the bias.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Didn't say anything about PS5 being more powerful. I just posted how the SAME guys here are cherry picked when the info suits the bias.
You claimed the DF guy contradicted himself or the other guy based on the tweets @iceberg_is_on_fire posted.

There is no contradiction, both tweets are true.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Nall fukk you @Fatboi1 :mjlol: we staying on yall necks

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Where are the PS5 games???? Xbox showing HellBlade 2 Halo Flight simulators n shyt. Where is Rachet and Clank 9???
Games? There's no games coming to PS5 breh all we getting is 3DMark to see how bad it scores compared to other devices :mjcry: