TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Can you read breh?
Dictator

John

Are YOU retarded? :dahell:

*argument continues for 2 pages*

The advancements that SSDs bring are about more than just load times.

Being that both PS5 and Series X have SSDs they both get access to said advances

With the PS5 having the faster SSD what is certain is that load times will be shorter.

Anything beyond that is abstract speculation based on Sony stan wants, and would need to be proven in practice, particularly by Sony first party studios.

That’s the whole story, and it’s the truth. It may not sound the best to you for stan reasons, but it is what it is:manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Being that both PS5 and Series X have SSDs they both get access to said advances

With the PS5 having the faster SSD what is certain is that load times will be shorter.

Anything beyond that is abstract speculation based on Sony stan wants, and would need to be proven in practice, particularly by Sony first party studios.

That’s the whole story, and it’s the truth. It may not sound the best to you for stan reasons, but it is what it is:manny:
:mjlol: Stan delusions

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Please explain what I was “wrong” about?:ohhh:
Just earlier in this thread you said
And this holds true for both the Xbox and the PS5. Yes the PS5 SSD is faster, but it in no way will make up for the faster GPU, CPU, and RAM in the Xbox.

It will result in faster load times and that’s about it.

Now when I pointed out that Dictator's own coworker from DF said that's not all you argued that they were not contradicting each other even though Dictator firmly said that's all he thinks with "provable" data.
I post that and you ramble on about me being wrong.

Now you end up saying the same thing just a second ago

:mjlol:

Come on breh I do this.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

Now when I pointed out that Dictator's own coworker from DF said that's not all you argued that they were not contradicting each other even though Dictator firmly said that's all he thinks with "provable" data.

Come on breh I do this.

What a surprise another lie and misinformation

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Come on breh I do this.
I swear you just act dumb to try to prove a point.

I’ll try one more time in dummy terms.

In comparison to HDD, SSDs will allow for games to be built differently as they are ~100x faster.

In comparing the SSD in the PS5 to the SSD in the Series X the difference will be only be load times as it is only around 2x faster.

It’s a generational leap that both have made, Sony is just faster.

Same way they both made a generational leap in CPU/GPU and RAM but Xbox is faster. It will result in slightly higher frame rates and/or graphics settings, but not some special magical shyt PS5 can’t do.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Am I wrong in this...

• The implementation of SSDs in the new consoles will bring about a monumental shift in the way games are designed.
  • The tech in the PS5 will ensure faster loading than the Series X.
  • However, since the Series X has an SSD as well, there really won't be a monumental contrast in the way PS5 games look/play compared to the Series X.
Or are people saying that the PS5, ONLY, will show a monumental shift in game design?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear you just act dumb to try to prove a point.

I’ll try one more time in dummy terms.

In comparison to HDD, SSDs will allow for games to be built differently as they are ~100x faster.

In comparing the SSD in the PS5 to the SSD in the Series X the difference will be only be load times as it is only around 2x faster.

It’s a generational leap that both have made, Sony is just faster.

Same way they both made a generational leap in CPU/GPU and RAM but Xbox is faster. It will result in slightly higher frame rates and/or graphics settings, but not some special magical shyt PS5 can’t do.
:ohhh:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Am I wrong in this...

• The implementation of SSDs in the new consoles will bring about a monumental shift in the way games are designed.
  • The tech in the PS5 will ensure faster loading than the Series X.
  • However, since the Series X has an SSD as well, there really won't be a monumental contrast in the way PS5 games look/play compared to the Series X.
Or are people saying that the PS5, ONLY, will show a monumental shift in game design?

They are saying only Sony will benefit :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am I wrong in this...

The implementation of SSDs in the new consoles will bring about a monumental shift in the way games are designed.
Correct.

The tech in the PS5 will ensure faster loading than the Series X.
Possibly but that's to be seen.

However, since the Series X has an SSD as well, there really won't be a monumental contrast in the way PS5 games look/play compared to the Series X.
Sort of. Plenty of people have calculated the differences between both are much smaller than the Pro and 1X. SSD on PS5 is on paper much faster but again that's to be seen when games are shown later.

No one is saying that BUT there's a nasty strawman I feel that is being created deliberately in which when someone brings up this perceived advantage, the other side downplays it and then says what you just mentioned. People are creating a false narrative and got the other "side" explaining points that they never made.

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No one is saying that BUT there's a nasty strawman I feel that is being created deliberately in which when someone brings up this perceived advantage, the other side downplays it and then says what you just mentioned.
If the “perceived advantage” doesn’t just result in faster load times, then what does it result in?:ohhh:

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the “perceived advantage” doesn’t just result in faster load times, then what does it result in?:ohhh:
You're asking a question for something that hasn't been demonstrated yet. How about we come back to this when games are shown and compared and we can have examples? Right now asking this question is disingenuous because no one can truly answer that since there's literally no example of this at the moment. Nobody is saying the Xbox's SSD sucks or is "inferior" but the same way you can say "Oh the GPU is better in XsX, sorry :manny:" is the same way one can then say "The SSD is better in the PS5 :manny:" and when that is said you do the same downplaying that you accuse PS stans of doing to the spec advantage.

Call a spade a spade breh :smugdraper: