TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Again “close” is a subjective term.

People spend extra $1000s on hardware for just a couple extra FPS.

From that standpoint they are “pretty far apart”

But again these are subjective terms and perspective matters.

Some people would call a 2070 and a 2080 “close”

Some will call them “pretty far apart”

Reality is, it’s just a couple FPS or lower settings.

It’s up to you to decide how much that matters to you.

Oh now you wanna sing a different tune

STOP IT !!!!!

I’m sick of the juelzing , it makes me sick to my stomach.

Both consoles will run 4K 60 , which is in reality what most
People have ....

Hmmmmm

How many people will have money for a tv or high quality monitor after paying 500-600 plus tax and a few games , controller....after purchases from either console ?

Do you sad clowns even have HDR yet ? I mean let’s really get down to it ... How many people are even prepared to even experience this new generation properly ...

The reality is this what most people have is what these games will be targeted for... I mean I’m a legend and have HDMI 2.1 and a 120z pan el Oled but I’m a boss you know ? :mjlit:

You’ll have the advantage at FPS over that(depending on the game) and ray tracing advantage but that’s about it

4k 120Hz is a pipe dream for both consoles unless it’s some indie game or a fighting game with not much assets or maybe something like cuphead

Not even the 2080ti can push 120hz at the resolution for AAA titles

What you clowns should be excited about is what they can do with ray tracing without losing too much performance ...

If they can make games that look like Metro’s Ray Tracing then you have something to really be excited about ...

Simply stunning :whoo:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What I’m saying is it’s pointless to speak on features that the damn Xbox One X has that people give 2 shyts about. It’s a dope feature. But it’s not really relevant. On top of that we don’t know if the competition supports it as well.
It does matter in the context of the conversation we were having here. You said since both consoles will be locked to 60fps we won’t see a difference.

I said with freesync we will see the difference.

That’s it. You still trying to defend Sony at every turn.

And don’t matter if PS5 also has freesync because we would still see the frame rate difference between the two in a way we might not if they were just locked to 60.

Especially since Sony and Cerny completely fumbled the conference.
That’s the story y’all running with?

Cerny fumbled the conference?

Not just that hardware is what it is?

Sony stans :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Oh now you wanna sing a different tune

STOP IT !!!!!

I’m sick of the juelzing , it makes me sick to my stomach.

Both consoles will run 4K 60 , which is in reality what most
People have ....

Hmmmmm

How many people will have money for a tv or high quality monitor after paying 500-600 plus tax and a few games , controller....after purchases from either console ?

Do you sad clowns even have HDR yet ? I mean let’s really get down to it ... How many people are even prepared to even experience this new generation properly ...

The reality is this what most people have is what these games will be targeted for... I mean I’m a legend and have HDMI 2.1 and a 120z pan el Oled but I’m a boss you know ? :mjlit:

You’ll have the advantage at FPS over that(depending on the game) and ray tracing advantage but that’s about it

4k 120Hz is a pipe dream for both consoles unless it’s some indie game or a fighting game with not much assets or maybe something like cuphead

Not even the 2080ti can push 120hz at the resolution for AAA titles

What you clowns should be excited about is what they can do with ray tracing without losing too much performance ...

If they can make games that look like Metro’s Ray Tracing then you have something to really be excited about ...

Sinoky stunning :whoo:

Ima let @PS4 do this with you.

Y’all seem like two sides to that same coin:cheers:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Higher frame rates. Like 4K/120 etc etc or anything variable above 60fps. If a dev is aiming for that. That’s where u will see the PS5 struggle.

I said past next gen though. What is there?

For this gen, No dev is gonna target 4k120 because 99% of the console customers won't have tvs supporting it. 4k60 should and will be the standard they shoot for hopefully.

How many will include the ability to play unlocked though?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:
What I’m saying is it’s pointless to speak on features that the damn Xbox One X has that people give 2 shyts about. It’s a dope feature. But it’s not really relevant. On top of that we don’t know if the competition supports it as well. Especially since Sony and Cerny completely fumbled the conference.
PS5 supports variable refresh rate.
Video Out Support of 4K 120Hz TVs, 8K TVs, VRR (specified by HDMI ver.2.1)
Unveiling New Details of PlayStation 5: Hardware Technical Specs [UPDATED]

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
So far from Sony Ponies I have learned the following since the announcement:

1. SSD is more important than a CPU AND GPU
2.Free Sync is stupid
3. 4k is worthless
4.Xbox doesnt have any games either though they have shown more next gen games than PS5
5. TFLOPs doesnt matter either though they were dikkriding 13 flops
6.Variable is better than fixed
7. PS5 is 10 flops
8. Backwards compatibility doesnt matter even though they were hyped about PS5 playing all legacy games
9. Ray Tracing is worthless and doesnt matter
10. Ray Tracing wont make the games look better
11. Expensive SSD is cool that Sony is pushing even though its going to cost the consumer an arm and leg.
12.825GB is acceptable not 1 GB but 825GB in 2020.
13. Sony dedicated audio chip will make it perform better than Xbox even though Xbox has it owns audio chip

This shyt PS3 all over again

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Let me add to the list

14. Who needs an Xbox when you have PC.... But Xbox performs better than a 2080 GPU :mjlol:
15. Graphics dont matter games do either though PS4 thats all they talked about.
16. Digital Foundry and other respected gaming sites/insiders dont know what they are talking about

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So far from Sony Ponies I have learned the following since the announcement:

1. SSD is more important than a CPU AND GPU
2.Free Sync is stupid
3. 4k is worthless
4.Xbox doesnt have any games either though they have shown more next gen games than PS5
5. TFLOPs doesnt matter either though they were dikkriding 13 flops
6.Variable is better than fixed
7. PS5 is 10 flops
8. Backwards compatibility doesnt matter even though they were hyped about PS5 playing all legacy games
9. Ray Tracing is worthless and doesnt matter
10. Ray Tracing wont make the games look better
11. Expensive SSD is cool that Sony is pushing even though its going to cost the consumer an arm and leg.
12.825GB is acceptable not 1 GB but 825GB in 2020.
13. Sony dedicated audio chip will make it perform better than Xbox even though Xbox has it owns audio chip

This shyt PS3 all over again
Sony stans :mjlol: