TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Still won't see much difference since higher framerates are typically CPU dependent and the CPU's are nearly the same. I don't think we'll get 4K/120 for big games either. I think we'll get 1080P or 1440P/120fps but not 4K unless it's some really under demanding game. Game should offer a dynamic low res mode for high FPS.
I know I can get 100fps or so at 3440X1440P with a GTX 1070/3700X in Gears 5 if I have the dynamic res option turned on.
I mean either way. There will be a difference. And it will be seen as these consoles are being pushed further.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
“personally I am more excited for PS5, because of the SSD/io speeds and VR opportunities (I am working on a VR title right now). “

Stop it :comeon:

With that said, nobody is in here arguing the console aren’t “close”

“close” is a subjective term. Obviously they are both a big upgrade from last gen and within the same league of each other. No one denies that.

Different devs working on different shyt have different opinions. Obviously a VR dev would be more excited about PS5. Depending on how their engines are set up, some devs performance may be “closer” than others.

The point of contention is you clowns trying to claim there’s some special architecture that makes PS5 closer to Series X than the numbers suggest.

Sorry, it’s not there. PS5 is “good enough” like I said a bunch of posts ago.

You’ve literally said they weren’t a few pages back ...

How many more lies will you tell :russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Sony stans before the reveal: “Such n such insider said PS5 has more Tflops than Xbox.

Everyone else: “But we have actual numbers leaked from AMD saying it doesn’t”

Sony stans” fukk those actual numbers cause Tommy Fisher told me they were wrong.

Sony stans after the reveal: “Such n such insider said Tflops don’t matter, it’s all about the SSD”

Everyone else: Well here’s some numbers and benchmarks showing how the consoles may stack up

Sony stans: “fukk those numbers cause Jason Schreier told me to
:mjlol:

Then you nikkas have the audacity to claim others are just “believing things on twitter without context.

Y’all crazy as hell man:mjlol:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Hey man, y’all can go on your downplay the power difference tour if you want.

But we’d never hear a supposed PC guy trying to downplay performance differences.

When it came to conversations about the Xbox power by itself you were splitting hairs over a couple FPS.

Now we comparing two cards that are pretty far apart in performance, and all you want to keep posting is how it doesn’t matter.

If it doesn’t matter and being “close” was good enough then why the hell you own a ~$1500 computer? Surely you could have saved a bunch of money and got a card that wasn’t “drastically different” :mjpls:

@MeachTheMonster

Lol so may lies you can’t keep up

Not to mention all your stupid ass “:mjlol: Sony Stans” every time somebody says there won’t be much a difference visually with these machines

Ahhhhhhh

It feels so good to stand on the truth.

The Fastest Console in the Universe due this holiday season folks...

These were just the specs ...

We aren’t even in 2nd gear :whew::whew::whew:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@MeachTheMonster

Lol so may lies you can’t keep up

Not to mention all your stupid ass “:mjlol: Sony Stans” every time somebody says there won’t be much a difference visually with these machines

Ahhhhhhh

It feels so good to stand on the truth.

The Fastest Console in the Universe due this holiday season folks...

These were just the specs ...

We aren’t even in 2nd gear :whew::whew::whew:
Again “close” is a subjective term.

People spend extra $1000s on hardware for just a couple extra FPS.

From that standpoint they are “pretty far apart”

But again these are subjective terms and perspective matters.

Some people would call a 2070 and a 2080 “close”

Some will call them “pretty far apart”

Reality is, it’s just a couple FPS or lower settings.

It’s up to you to decide how much that matters to you.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Fam. U know what I mean. In the console space. That shyt matters none really. Most people ain’t playing on monitors.
I mean are we talking the technicals of the machines or no?

Most people don’t give a shyt about none of this.

But we aren’t “most people” are we?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I mean are we talking the technicals of the machines or no?

Most people don’t give a shyt about none of this.

But we aren’t “most people” are we?
What I’m saying is it’s pointless to speak on features that the damn Xbox One X has that people give 2 shyts about. It’s a dope feature. But it’s not really relevant. On top of that we don’t know if the competition supports it as well. Especially since Sony and Cerny completely fumbled the conference.