TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Perfect example, here's a dev who just posted this on Resetera.

I guarantee you it gets ignored by you and your ilk(:mjlol:) because it's not stating "OMFG the difference is Goku vs Yamcha!". He says what everyone is saying in that PS5 is weaker than XSX but isn't "weak" and the difference is there but not massive.

Yet a tech enthusiast/non dev when they say something that sounds like he's leaning towards MSFT it's taken as absolute truth with no context behind it. I can't make this up :mindblown:

I'm pretty sure you'll see higher framerates on the XSX, but as long as they are over 60, we're probably going to see multiplat devs lock games at 60 for the machines making all this null and void. First party joints will probably give an option for unlocked frame rates. The visual differences are not going to be much if any at all, at least anything noticeable. We're already hitting 4k visuals on the current gen machines.

All I know is I better not see a ton of 4k30 games. That shyt is not acceptable.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm pretty sure you'll see higher framerates on the XSX, but as long as they are over 60, we're probably going to see multiplat devs lock games at 60 for the machines making all this null and void. First party joints will probably give an option for unlocked frame rates. The visual differences are not going to be much at all, at least noticeable. We're already hitting 4k visuals on the current gen machines.

All I know is I better not see a ton of 4k30 games. That shyt is not acceptable.
that's what I'm saying. Most people here are going to be using 4K60hz TVs so if a game is already hitting 60fps/4K it's not going to look that different. They talking like it's a Nintendo Switch vs PS4 Pro difference in visuals :mjlol: Dudes preemptively going "I'm just going to cop all my multiplats for Xbox." as if they already seen/know what the games will actually play/look like. Even still people completely forgot about the controllers, OS, features that also play into the picture.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
that's what I'm saying. Most people here are going to be using 4K60hz TVs so if a game is already hitting 60fps/4K it's not going to look that different. They talking like it's a Nintendo Switch vs PS4 Pro difference in visuals :mjlol: Dudes preemptively going "I'm just going to cop all my multiplats for Xbox." as if they already seen/know what the games will actually play/look like. Even still people completely forgot about the controllers, OS, features that also play into the picture.

System with the games has ALWAYS won each gen. ALWAYS. If you could have both (games and power) like the PS4 had for most of this gen, that's just icing on the cake. But games is what makes or breaks. Always has and will.

That's why I'll always fukk with Sony.

And I got Switches at the crib since both of my sons got one. We gucci.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
That's not answering the question. So you are cool with only 1 or 2 games on that 825 GB hard drive??? How you going to play Madden Battlefield PS exclusives???

PS Stans going to realize that SSD speed won't be worth it especially for the pricing when it come time to upgrade from that 825GB.

The technology is nice but the pricing for the consumer is not worth it just to load a checkboard tree in Spiderman 2

Lol

But yet you copping on release day. Leasy please just stop your foolish quest of clowndom.

We've already posted how an ssd benefits the gamer and the developer and its well beyond just loading speeds.... don’t worry little buddy the Larry Series will have an ssd too ok?

As for your dumb ass comment about 1-2 games :russ::russ::russ:

Each game won’t be 400-500 gigs you goof ... and if it were where does that leave you with your 1TB ? Please get some help.

Taken from a great technical breakdown on reddit on BOTH consoles , I’d post the whole thing but it’s too long

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Also ....

Why do you Xbox nikkaz have this idea in your head that the shyt in your box and the tech that comes along with it will be cheap ? Those memory cards won’t be cheap ... Your SYSTEM ...while you marvel at the specs... will not be cheap..

You know I hope they do come out with that cheaper system. Watch all this Yee Yee shyt all these Xbox fans go out the window. I garuntee 70 percent of Xbox fans are talking about power go for the cheaper and underpowered system over the Series Larry.

You clowns disgust me

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I'm pretty sure you'll see higher framerates on the XSX, but as long as they are over 60, we're probably going to see multiplat devs lock games at 60 for the machines making all this null and void. First party joints will probably give an option for unlocked frame rates. The visual differences are not going to be much if any at all, at least anything noticeable. We're already hitting 4k visuals on the current gen machines.

This is literally what I been saying since these reveals. We won’t see the real difference until they try to move beyond 4K/60. Then we will really see the power difference .

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
The power difference between X1X and Pro is "staggering" but for the most part most games look very similar. Only a few I know off the top had looked way better on the X1X but then that must've been for some other reason and not just power e.g. RDR2 looked noticeably blurrier but I think that was something to do with the way they rendered the game as other games with the same resolution looked pretty clear. Either way the fans will always blow things out of proportion.

Edit:
Like recently KH3

Nikkas is arguing about that :laff:

Upon reading about this game, the X1X version is running at nearly twice the resolution of the Pro version. Capcom prioritized the wrong thing. If they would have put it at the same resolution as the Pro, this would have been fine. Chasing 4K while not ensuring the framerate would be up to the task is on Capcom, not the console.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Perfect example, here's a dev who just posted this on Resetera.

I guarantee you it gets ignored by you and your ilk(:mjlol:) because it's not stating "OMFG the difference is Goku vs Yamcha!". He says what everyone is saying in that PS5 is weaker than XSX but isn't "weak" and the difference is there but not massive.

Yet a tech enthusiast/non dev when they say something that sounds like he's leaning towards MSFT it's taken as absolute truth with no context behind it. I'm sure one of you got a tweet or post from a DF guy just to try and this bigger than it is. I can't make this up :mindblown:
“personally I am more excited for PS5, because of the SSD/io speeds and VR opportunities (I am working on a VR title right now). “

Stop it :comeon:

With that said, nobody is in here arguing the console aren’t “close”

“close” is a subjective term. Obviously they are both a big upgrade from last gen and within the same league of each other. No one denies that.

Different devs working on different shyt have different opinions. Obviously a VR dev would be more excited about PS5. Depending on how their engines are set up, some devs performance may be “closer” than others.

The point of contention is you clowns trying to claim there’s some special architecture that makes PS5 closer to Series X than the numbers suggest.

Sorry, it’s not there. PS5 is “good enough” like I said a bunch of posts ago.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This is literally what I been saying since these reveals. We won’t see the real difference until they try to move beyond 4K/60. Then we will really see the power difference .

what's the next "frontier" though? After this upcoming gen, it's gonna have to be VR or some kind of augmented reality right? Photorealistic graphics? We're almost at the point of diminishing returns as is.

We're seeing it now with cell phones.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Upon reading about this game, the X1X version is running at nearly twice the resolution of the Pro version. Capcom prioritized the wrong thing. If they would have put it at the same resolution as the Pro, this would have been fine. Chasing 4K while not ensuring the framerate would be up to the task is on Capcom, not the console.
I know that. I'm just saying, if they "lower" the res to make it perform better than the visual parity is that much closer which makes my point about these "differences" being blown out of proportion most of the time. It's not Nintendo Switch vs X1X. It's like with TVs. There's TV's I know that's way better than what I have but when I'm home, I'm only on one TV.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
what's the next "frontier" though? After this upcoming gen, it's gonna have to be VR or some kind of augmented reality right? Photorealistic graphics? We're almost at the point of diminishing returns as is.

We're seeing it now with cell phones.
Higher frame rates. Like 4K/120 etc etc or anything variable above 60fps. If a dev is aiming for that. That’s where u will see the PS5 struggle.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Series X supports Freesync so presumably we will see the difference from jump.

Not that it will matter to most people

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Higher frame rates. Like 4K/120 etc etc or anything variable above 60fps. If a dev is aiming for that. That’s where u will see the PS5 struggle.
Still won't see much difference since higher framerates are typically CPU dependent and the CPU's are nearly the same. I don't think we'll get 4K/120 for big games either. I think we'll get 1080P or 1440P/120fps but not 4K unless it's some really under demanding game. Game should offer a dynamic low res mode for high FPS.
I know I can get 100fps or so at 3440X1440P with a GTX 1070/3700X in Gears 5 if I have the dynamic res option turned on. Racing games, sports, some FPS MP games etc will hit 120fps most likely.

Last edited: