TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures

Can you brothers actually tell the difference here ? Is the X1X shytting on ps4 pro ? Is there some oh my god it’s so much better difference ? No.

I’m sticking with my prediction that there won’t be much a graphical difference at all...

And no Xbox 1 X isn’t running at 4K

And these next gen systems are closer then these currents ...

Oh and the supposed Ray Tracing advantage DX12 Tech ?

Yeah I’m good on that :russ:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

Can you brothers actually tell the difference here ? Is the X1X shytting on ps4 pro ? Is there some oh my god it’s so much better difference ? No.

I’m sticking with my prediction that there won’t be much a graphical difference at all...

Sony fukked up with the presentation of their console big time. I know it was supposed to be a “developers” presentation but they should’ve adjusted shyt based on the climate.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony fukked up with the presentation of their console big time. I know it was supposed to be a “developers” presentation but they should’ve adjusted shyt based on the climate.
They didn’t fukk up anything. Like you said it was for developers and since the presentation, multiple developers have come out and said they’re very excited about the potential of the console and that’s all that matters.

Regarding consumers, ie us, our time will come when they’ll show the console, games and the price. Also people need to realise Sony still has a console out there right now that they hope to still sell millions of when the likes of FFVII and TLOU2 is released so it makes little sense to start actively hyping up their next gen console. Unlike Microsoft who gave up on the Xbox One years ago and need to hype up their next console.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
They didn’t fukk up anything. Like you said it was for developers and since the presentation, multiple developers have come out and said they’re very excited about the potential of the console and that’s all that matters.

Regarding consumers, ie us, our time will come when they’ll show the console, games and the price. Also people need to realise Sony still has a console out there right now that they hope to still sell millions of when the likes of FFVII and TLOU2 is released so it makes little sense to start actively hyping up their next gen console. Unlike Microsoft who gave up on the Xbox One years ago and need to hype up their next console.
Fam. They should’ve threw the fans a bone. Especially considering the timing of this thing. It wasn’t the smartest thing to do. And Cerny didn’t even explain things fully. So there’s things about the console people don’t even know for sure yet. It shouldn’t be that much confusion surrounding this thing. Some people had to speak outside of the conference to clear things up. And that isn’t their job. It was Sony’s. U even got Digital Foundry kinda speaking in absolutes right now. When they haven’t even been hands on with the console yet. Or get the full scope of what it can do. Again. Sony’s fault.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Sony brehs, get you mans the OP, now he's trying to downplay Ray Tracing since Series X has advantage there. As if devs weren't talking like it's the holy frail. He's gonna have y'all looking crazy if you don't reign him in. :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fam. They should’ve threw the fans a bone. Especially considering the timing of this thing. It wasn’t the smartest thing to do. And Cerny didn’t even explain things fully. So there’s things about the console people don’t even know for sure yet. It shouldn’t be that much confusion surrounding this thing. Some people had to speak outside of the conference to clear things up. And that isn’t their job. It was Sony’s. U even got Digital Foundry kinda speaking in absolutes right now. When they haven’t even been hands on with the console yet. Or get the full scope of what it can do. Again. Sony’s fault.
They were going to do this presentation regardless of the timing. Trust me, only hardcore fanatics online care about this shyt. Once they have their console reveal nobody will be talking about that time when Sony only talked about specs for an hour. Sometimes you gotta step off the internet and realize the entire world isn't reflective of online discourse on enthusiast forums. If you read/take everything said online at face value you'd think it's like that in real life. Inpatient fans and nerds online acting pissed off before an official reveal for a console that's at least 8 months away is ridiculous.

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
PS Stans going to realize that SSD speed won't be worth it especially for the pricing when it come time to upgrade from that 825GB.

The technology is nice but the pricing for the consumer is not worth it just to load a checkboard tree in Spiderman 2

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ex killzone and Wipeout dev

Screenshot-20200322-201029-Chrome.jpg

Cold world brehs.
This is pure confirmation bias at it's core. Other devs/tech enthusiasts state good things, it gets ignored or dismissed as "Sony dev/fanboy"(even if it was third parties) but one dev who's "ex Sony dev" says what you want to hear and it's suddenly gospel. Dudes ain't being really objective when it comes to the discussion.:francis:

Edit:
Timdog? :mjlol:

Okay

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The power difference between X1X and Pro is "staggering" but for the most part most games look very similar. Only a few I know off the top had looked way better on the X1X but then that must've been for some other reason and not just power e.g. RDR2 looked noticeably blurrier but I think that was something to do with the way they rendered the game as other games with the same resolution looked pretty clear. Either way the fans will always blow things out of proportion.

Edit:
Like recently KH3

The main dividing factor though is, of course, resolution. Perhaps inevitably, sitting at the top of the pile is Xbox One X, delivering a native, locked 2560x1440. PlayStation 4 Pro follows up, with a 2304x1296 pixel-count, around 81 per cent of the X's output. There's a big gap that follows, with the vanilla PS4 dropping down to 1600x900, while Xbox One S languishes at a disappointing 720p.

Dip into the console's front end and select the 1080p output resolution and the Pro drops its native 1296p output in favour of standard full HD - 1920x1080. Everything else about the presentation remains the same, but the frame-rate boost you get is a game-changer. The performance range is in the same 50-60fps window as Xbox One X, but the difference is that the Pro locks to the top end much more consistently. In theory, an Xbox One X version running on a FreeSync display may deliver a smoother, higher resolution presentation overall, but for standard screens, I think it's the PS4 Pro version that runs and plays best.
Nikkas is arguing about that :laff:

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is pure confirmation bias at it's core. Other devs/tech enthusiasts state good things, it gets ignored or dismissed as "Sony dev/fanboy"(even if it was third parties) but one dev who's "ex Sony dev" says what you want to hear and it's suddenly gospel. Dudes ain't being really objective when it comes to the discussion.:francis:

Edit:
Timdog? :mjlol:

Okay
Which devs have said otherwise?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That's not answering the question. So you are cool with only 1 or 2 games on that 825 GB hard drive??? How you going to play Madden Battlefield PS exclusives???

you will be able to fit more than 2 games on the hard drive. Let's not get ridiculous.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Sony brehs, get you mans the OP, now he's trying to downplay Ray Tracing since Series X has advantage there. As if devs weren't talking like it's the holy frail. He's gonna have y'all looking crazy if you don't reign him in. :mjlol:

I’m downplaying AMD’s version of it ...

Just look online ....

75 percent of pc players think it’s worthless and not noticeable .... and that’s nvidias solution , do you think amds will be on par ? No. Will it be able to match a 2080ti in that department? No

Plus nobody is talking about the performance hit for what results in most games a small effect.

The only game I’ve seen where I’ve been truly impressed was Metro. Now that was fire but everything else is just a super shiny reflective and barely noticeable.

I know that hurts your feelings but it’s the truth.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Which devs have said otherwise?
Perfect example, here's a dev who just posted this on Resetera.

I am an indie developer (Kyodai) with a recent release on all major console platforms (Xbox, PS4 and Switch) and PC. My game is a quite complex one (using UE4) - fully dynamic lighting, PBR materials, volumetric fog, light shafts, dof, heavy post-process profile, etc. As a small two-person studio, I am making all the programming stuff (plus all three console ports with full support for PS4 Pro and Xbox One X), sound design, lighting, scripting, ui, optimizations, environmental art.

I will be short - personally I am more excited for PS5, because of the SSD/io speeds and VR opportunities (I am working on a VR title right now). At first, I
designed my game based on SATA3 SSD performance - I wanted everything to be seamless in the game - no loading screen, everything to be streamed in the runtime without any hitches and pauses. And I succeed until I started testing the game with normal HDD and made the first playable build on Xbox One. I changed quite a lot of the game until I got it to work properly with HDD (I am even using the "industry standard" elevators to stream and release huge chunks of data in runtime. From my point of view the capable developers this gen are making very special magic with the 5400 rpm restriction of today.
I can go in technical details, but it will be a long and boring wall of text.

I must add though that Microsoft, at least in our case, are more open with information about Scarlett (we have detailed relevant information from months). Like I said we are a small indie developer from Eastern Europe. Sony, on the other hand, are not. This doesn't mean that Sony are behind the schedule - maybe they just have a different approach. Maybe they have more (hardware/software) surprises that they want to keep a secret at the moment. If you give detailed information to a vast amount of (small) developers there is a better chance for leaks, etc.

Both consoles will be beasts of machines and huge upgrades to what we have today in PS4/Pro, Xbox One/X. I am execting a new golden era from a game design perspective. Even in AAA form.

Now, on the interesting stuff - I also talked with a friend, who is working for AAA developer (making multiplatform games for many years now) and has the latest devkits of both consoles.

My friend just shows me this pose regarding the power difference in favor of Series X:

hand-showing-small-size-3-5670294.jpg

Sadly can't give you more information because of the strict NDA.

One more thing though - also told me that actually, the PS5 devkit box is bigger than the Series X one. Of course, this can change with the retail version of the consoles. Neo devkit, for example, is huge and vastly different compared to the final Pro design.
I guarantee you it gets ignored by you and your ilk(:mjlol:) because it's not stating "OMFG the difference is Goku vs Yamcha!". He says what everyone is saying in that PS5 is weaker than XSX but isn't "weak" and the difference is there but not massive.

Yet a tech enthusiast/non dev when they say something that sounds like he's leaning towards MSFT it's taken as absolute truth with no context behind it. I'm sure one of you got a tweet or post from a DF guy just to try and this bigger than it is. I can't make this up :mindblown:

Last edited: