TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
U bullshytting. I said wait till the games come out because we seen NOTHING running on a PS5 yet unlike we have the Series X. And we haven’t seen real life optimized games running on the Series X either. Stop playing stupid.
Yeah, you said “wait for the games” when it comes to Xbox.

But somehow you are already sure a faster SSD is gonna make PS5 capable of games Xbox isn’t. You don’t need to see the games to make that determination though. You just know cause you read some Jason Schreier tweets :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:russ:

Ahhh

So according to these bozos a 12 Teraflop card can outperform a 14 Teraflop card ...

Then theoretically Sony’s ultra mega hyper fast 10.3 gpu will outperform the SexBox 12 card ....

Which one is it Meach ?

giphy.gif
I mean, the numbers and benchmarks are there. Watch the video and make your own determination:manny:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yeah, you said “wait for the games” when it comes to Xbox.

But somehow you are already sure a faster SSD is gonna make PS5 capable of games Xbox isn’t. You don’t need to see the games to make that determination though. You just know cause you read some Jason Schreier tweets :mjlol:
nikka I been seeing different people say that there are actual developers saying that. DF ain’t no fukkin developers. And if they are. They aren’t working on the console. They just analyze shyt based on what they think they might know. I would rather listen to the people working on the console. I mean I still take that with a grain of salt also. But like I said before. Let’s just wait and see.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Jesus christ I am telling you that almost 50 ray tracing advantage will make the simplest game look amazing over PS5
Fam that ain’t even the case for alotta raytracing now. Most of the time nikkas play the games with that shyt turned off for better performance. It’s all in how it’s implemented.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikka I been seeing different people say that there are actual developers saying that. DF ain’t no fukkin developers. And if they are. They aren’t working on the console. They just analyze shyt based on what they think they might know. I would rather listen to the people working on the console. I mean I still take that with a grain of salt also. But like I said before. Let’s just wait and see.

Like I said random tweets hold weight to you, but for actual numbers and benchmarks we need to wait to see some games.

Quit playing with me breh:camby:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikka ain’t no fukkin tweets did u even watch some of the vids posted in here? The last vid dude was explaining his sources as well.
Again. My video has actual numbers and benchmarks and was met with skepticism from you.

Whatever video you are referring to was a dude and his opinion from what “he heard” from devs.

Now one of these things should hold more weight to an objective person, but we aren’t that objective in here are we? :ohhh:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More on this

Screenshot-20200322-195735-Chrome.jpg

Honestly John should've been more specific.
Non tech minded people of course would interpret that as "oh it's going to be faster than
series X!!!".

And for brehs trying to imply that John & Alex aren't knowledgeable they've already made
calls to developers for clarification.
:russ:

Ahhh

So according to these bozos a 12 Teraflop card can outperform a 14 Teraflop card ...

Then theoretically Sony’s ultra mega hyper fast 10.3 gpu will outperform the SexBox 12 card ....

Which one is it Meach ?

giphy.gif
Teraflops don't tell the whole story.

Ps4 & Xbox out perform PC GPU's which are "stronger" on paper.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Honestly John should've been more specific.
Non tech minded people of course would interpret that as "oh it's going to be faster than
series X!!!".

And for brehs trying to imply that John & Alex aren't knowledgeable they've already made
calls to developers for clarification.

Teraflops don't tell the whole story.

Ps4 & Xbox out perform PC GPU's which are "stronger" on paper.

I’m quite aware , I’m just trying to drive that point home to meach

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
where are you getting that they are close from.
Everyone keeps saying that the power gap is smaller than it was for the X1 and ps4 and to be honest, I literally cant tell the difference between thos systems.

We'll have to wait and see the results cause people talking alot of bullshyt right now.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Again. My video has actual numbers and benchmarks and was met with skepticism from you.

Whatever video you are referring to was a dude and his opinion from what “he heard” from devs.

Now one of these things should hold more weight to an objective person, but we aren’t that objective in here are we? :ohhh:
nikka that was one video and I said that let’s see how it performs in real world tests with games. And that’s only with Raytracing. Not brute force. Like I said before. WE WILL SEE. That shyt wasn’t a real life application and u admitted u didn’t fully understand it.