TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sheesh at these memory prices for PS5

Sony said fukk these gamers they do and take whatever we put out. Make the system cheap and have them buy the system and extra storage that we dont want to pay

@Rekkapryde you paying this unc

I got a 1gigabit fiber connection at the crib.
If I need to re-download shyt I'm Gucci :unimpressed:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Because hes a delusional idiot

Much like op's weird ass is and the rest of these sony stans

This thread is hilarious and sad to read at the same time

I don’t gain anything from either side I’m just sayin we need to stop putting all this hype into 4k that’s all, I’m trying to see some actual improvements pushing the boundaries

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Your point of view is worthless. Dont speak on something if you never experienced it. That's like saying p*ssy wack but you never had it... Chocolate is nasty but never taste it.

Why are you doing this?
If a game trash 4k graphics won’t make it any better that’s all I’m sayin but enjoy y’all graphics

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Why the fukk you got me watching a nikka in a Sony tshirt speculate on consoles breh?:mjtf:
If u watched the video he started with an Xbox Shirt. When he spoke on Sony it switched to a Sony shirt. Problem is nikkas don’t even wanna attempt to be objective wit this shyt. Even some media. On either side.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Digital Foundry tired of the fukk shyt

Digital Foundry aren’t working on these games as developers. A lot of what I’m hearing is that Sony listened to what Developers wanted for their system. So while the multiplats will probably undoubtedly run better on Series X. The exclusives will be able to do shyt that’s just not possible on the Series X. Both consoles have their strengths and weaknesses but the main exciting thing to me is the differences in approach. It makes for a better gen of gaming and a lot of unexpected things with the games and it would be better for people to atleast recognize and appreciate that rather than fight over some fukkin Teraflops.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
DirectX 12 Ultimate Mesh Shaders Tested on NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti & Xbox Series X

SeXboX Stronger than 2080ti confirmed:ehh:

To be all the way honest this is way above my knowledge of any of this shyt.

But, he’s comparing the SeX with a 2080ti and it’s coming out on top sometimes.

If they get this to come at a good price PS5 don’t stand a chance
In America :mjpls:
Please don’t let this shyt gas u bruh. Wait till the games come out. They did this same shyt with the One X and look how that turned out.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Digital Foundry aren’t working on these games as developers. A lot of what I’m hearing is that Sony listened to what Developers wanted for their system. So while the multiplats will probably undoubtedly run better on Series X. The exclusives will be able to do shyt that’s just not possible on the Series X. Both consoles have their strengths and weaknesses but the main exciting thing to me is the differences in approach. It makes for a better gen of gaming and a lot of unexpected things with the games and it would be better for people to atleast recognize and appreciate that rather than fight over some fukkin Teraflops.

Please don’t let this shyt gas u bruh. Wait till the games come out. They did this same shyt with the One X and look how that turned out.
Sony stans :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I forgot where I’m at.
If you don’t see the irony in your two posts back to back then I don’t know what to tell you.

In your post some random/phantom “a lot of what I’m hearing” makes PS5 look better than actual numbers suggest.

But actual demonstrations, and benchmarks, should be be scrutinized and I should “wait till games come out” When it comes to the Xbox.

Stop fukking playing wit me breh.:mjlol:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Digital Foundry tired of the fukk shyt

More on this

Screenshot-20200322-195735-Chrome.jpg

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
:russ:
DirectX 12 Ultimate Mesh Shaders Tested on NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti & Xbox Series X

SeXboX Stronger than 2080ti confirmed:ehh:

To be all the way honest this is way above my knowledge of any of this shyt.

But, he’s comparing the SeX with a 2080ti and it’s coming out on top sometimes.

If they get this to come at a good price PS5 don’t stand a chance
In America :mjpls:

Ahhh

So according to these bozos a 12 Teraflop card can outperform a 14 Teraflop card ...

Then theoretically Sony’s ultra mega hyper fast 10.3 gpu will outperform the SexBox 12 card ....

Which one is it Meach ?

giphy.gif

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
If you don’t see the irony in your two posts back to back then I don’t know what to tell you.

In your post some random/phantom “a lot of what I’m hearing” makes PS5 look better than actual numbers suggest.

But actual demonstrations, and benchmarks, should be be scrutinized and I should “wait till games come out” When it comes to the Xbox.

Stop fukking playing wit me breh.:mjlol:
U bullshytting. I said wait till the games come out because we seen NOTHING running on a PS5 yet unlike we have the Series X. And we haven’t seen real life optimized games running on the Series X either. Stop playing stupid.