TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Y’all need to chill with the personal digs calling people tables dirty n shyt. Keep the shyt talking strictly gaming and direct insults like dikkhead :lolbron:
nikkas been talking about my table for 7 years.

And now, just like then, these nikkas wish they even owned a house with a kitchen big enough for a full table, and a beautiful family to enjoy it with.

These nikkas pitiful breh :mjlol:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Everyone is focused on raw power but ignoring the bottlenecks - which is why developers are excited about Sony's SSD technology. Storage is the last bottleneck of this generation of computing in general, which is why so much focus has been on flash storage the last several years. Developers no longer have to optimize code for the busses and caches because RAM and processor bus has always been faster. But now it seems Sony has potentially leveled the playing field in that aspect.
:russ:

Cross platform developers are going to develop for the more powerful system. PERIOD. Especially considering that they can pump out a XBOX game and a PC game at the same time. The PS5's going to get game ports that aren't going to take advantage of how fast the Sony SSDs are. The most you're going to get is the game loading faster by a second or two.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
nikkas been talking about my table for 7 years.

And now, just like then, these nikkas wish they even owned a house with a kitchen big enough for a full table, and a beautiful family to enjoy it with.

These nikkas pitiful breh :mjlol:

I don't agree with your video game choices breh, but nikkas in 300sq ft apartments out in the suburbs should not be throwing rocks at you.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Cross platform developers are going to develop for the more powerful system. PERIOD. Especially considering that they can pump out a XBOX game and a PC game at the same time. The PS5's going to get game ports that aren't going to take advantage of how fast the Sony SSDs are. The most you're going to get is the game loading faster by a second or two.

‘Exactly they are not creating two games for Sony. This is for Sony first party titles

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Nikkaz came for my carpet years ago :mjcry:

I recall all the old shyt but I don’t appreciate that shyt because we all on here every day fukking with each other. It’s unnecessary. For example, Courtdog mattress shyt was funny but I don’t know dude situation. We all game end of the day

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Y’all need to chill with the personal digs calling people tables dirty n shyt. Keep the shyt talking strictly gaming and direct insults like dikkhead :lolbron:
nikkas been talking about my table for 7 years. :mjcry:
20200321-134522.jpg

Still got this shyt as my profile background :russ:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I recall all the old shyt but I don’t appreciate that shyt because we all on here every day fukking with each other. It’s unnecessary. For example, Courtdog mattress shyt was funny but I don’t know dude situation. We all game end of the day
I'm used to it though I grew up in the hood so hiking on people HARD was the norm in high school :russ:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:laff:

I did this shyt YEARS ago and even posted about it and we laughed. :pachaha:

That mug still the GOAT
I still got my mug, and I didn’t know you did this shyt.

Its weird. You got my house and my name on your PS profile cause some forum stan shyt? :huhldup:

Stop it.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת

That's not how game development works but hey, I'ma let y'all cook.

The same people are going to be looking stupid again this generation just like the last.

2014 -- Bu bu but the Cloud

2020 -- Bu bu but the Teraflops