TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It ain't that serious. I'll find the threads.

just upped one of the threads.
I know we was clowning and i ain’t got no problem with that. But I’m dead serious, to know that’s still on your screen everytime you turn your PS4 on is weird and unsettling to say the least.

I don’t even have those pictures anymore.

Please take that off your shyt breh.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I know we was clowning and i ain’t got no problem with that. But I’m dead serious, to know that’s still on your screen everytime you turn your PS4 on is weird and unsettling to say the least.

I don’t even have those pictures anymore.

Please take that off your shyt breh.

It's not everytime I turn on my PS4, I have to go into my profile. No one sees that shyt like that except me.

I'll edit that shyt though......

But I'm keepin the mug in the picture :umad:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
That's not how game development works but hey, I'ma let y'all cook.

The same people are going to be looking stupid again this generation just like the last.

2014 -- Bu bu but the Cloud

2020 -- Bu bu but the Teraflops
:russ:

That's exactly how game development works. You pick a system. Develop for it. Then you port to the lowest common denominators by swapping out assets and rewrite platform specific code. Gaming engines make this work a little easier.

Would Rockstar spend time and resources on SSD technology that won't even translate to the PC or the XBOX? Of course they wouldn't.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's not everytime I turn on my PS4, I have to go into my profile. No one sees that shyt like that except me.

I'll edit that shyt though......

But I'm keepin the mug in the picture :umad:
giphy.gif

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
XBOTS having a breakdown :russ:

Oh how I wish I could bump all those stupid fukking threads and messages you clowns posted after the reveals of both systems and all the juelzing You did back in 2012-2013

But now that it’s getting scary outchea it’s a problem. You X-Goofs have been in damage control mode for almost a decade. You won’t stop what’s coming

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
XBOTS having a breakdown :russ:

Oh how I wish I could bump all those stupid fukking threads and messages you clowns posted after the reveals of both systems and all the juelzing You did back in 2012-2013

But now that it’s getting scary outchea it’s a problem. You X-Goofs have been in damage control mode for almost a decade. You won’t stop what’s coming

How when Xbox series X is the most powerful system and thirteen studios developing games... This generation different “