TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
nikka I ain’t no “stan” of nothing. I was the same one shytting on Sony at first and was skeptical about how it would fare against the Series X. U nikkas got problems.
Hey man, y’all can go on your downplay the power difference tour if you want.

But we’d never hear a supposed PC guy trying to downplay performance differences.

When it came to conversations about the Xbox power by itself you were splitting hairs over a couple FPS.

Now we comparing two cards that are pretty far apart in performance, and all you want to keep posting is how it doesn’t matter.

If it doesn’t matter and being “close” was good enough then why the hell you own a ~$1500 computer? Surely you could have saved a bunch of money and got a card that wasn’t “drastically different” :mjpls:

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Change your name to PS5... You seem to be adopting that lunatic's whole style.

:russ:

The cloud was a fake dream he made up and all XBOTS on this board rode his dikk and dapped and laughed used in arguments ...

The throughout and innovation of this console is not fake, it’s not me talking out my ass, the tech exists and people are excited and can’t wait to see what they can do.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Hey man, y’all can go on your downplay the power difference tour if you want.

But we’d never hear a supposed PC guy trying to downplay performance differences.

When it came to conversations about the Xbox power by itself you were splitting hairs over a couple FPS.

Now we comparing two cards that are pretty far apart in performance, and all you want to keep posting is how it doesn’t matter.

If it doesn’t matter and being “close” was good enough then why the hell so you own a ~$1500 computer? Surely you could have saved a bunch of money and got a card that wasn’t “drastically different” :mjpls:

Ever since you posted that Xbox on that dirty fukking table i just knew you weren’t a trustworthy human being

They are not “far” apart in performance as shown and talked about here

I swear to god , if y’all multi-plats aren’t a noticeable performance and Graphical leap over the PS5’s this shyt will blow up in your face.

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Everyone is focused on raw power but ignoring the bottlenecks - which is why developers are excited about Sony's SSD technology. Storage is the last bottleneck of this generation of computing in general, which is why so much focus has been on flash storage the last several years. Developers no longer have to optimize code for the busses and caches because RAM and processor bus has always been faster. But now it seems Sony has potentially leveled the playing field in that aspect.

Let's say you're building a PC, you can have the an 8 core CPU with an insane clock speed and 32GB of low latency RAM with the latest and greatest $1,000+ GPU on the market; and you're going to have varying levels of performance if you go with a spindle drive, SSD or NvME drive.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
You can make a car with lower horsepower faster than a car with higher horsepower through efficient design. (light weight, aerodynamics, etc) To act like it's impossible is disengenuous.

The XSX is powerful as a matter of fact, but we don't know how Sony's API and through time will affect game development. Will it be enough to make up for or close the gap? Who knows. Developers chiming in seem to be excited about Sonys API and texture streaming speeds so we'll see.

Seems a bit early to take a victory lap for anyone though. Especially considering Sony's first party games have consistently been higher in number and quality than MS's showings.

Me personally I'll buy both, essentially getting a 2080 with a mid range CPU for 500$ is enticing enough for me to bite on Xbox. But I will always have a Sony console for their first party games :yeshrug:

I also play shooters on PC and have gamepass there so Xbox is a harder sell for me, but if its 500$ with that GPU that is def a steal.:hubie:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:russ:

The cloud was a fake dream he made up and all XBOTS on this board rode his dikk and dapped and laughed used in arguments ...

The throughout and innovation of this console is not fake, it’s not me talking out my ass, the tech exists and people are excited and can’t wait to see what they can do.
You look like even more of a buffoon of the strength of saying this shyt.

GG

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Everyone is focused on raw power but ignoring the bottlenecks - which is why developers are excited about Sony's SSD technology. Storage is the last bottleneck of this generation of computing in general, which is why so much focus has been on flash storage the last several years. Developers no longer have to optimize code for the busses and caches because RAM and processor bus has always been faster. But now it seems Sony has potentially leveled the playing field in that aspect.

Let's say you're building a PC, you can have the an 8 core CPU with an insane clock speed and 32GB of low latency RAM with the latest and greatest $1,000+ GPU on the market; and you're going to have varying levels of performance if you go with a spindle drive, SSD or NvME drive.

You can make a car with lower horsepower faster than a car with higher horsepower through efficient design. (light weight, aerodynamics, etc) To act like it's impossible is disengenuous.

The XSX is powerful as a matter of fact, but we don't know how Sony's API and through time will affect game development. Will it be enough to make up for or close the gap? Who knows. Developers chiming in seem to be excited about Sonys API and texture streaming speeds so we'll see.

Seems a bit early to take a victory lap for anyone though. Especially considering Sony's first party games have consistently been higher in number and quality than MS's showings.

Me personally I'll buy both, essentially getting a 2080 with a mid range CPU for 500$ is enticing enough for me to bite on Xbox. But I will always have a Sony console for their first party games :yeshrug:

I also play shooters on PC and have gamepass there so Xbox is a harder sell for me, but if its 500$ with that GPU that is def a steal.:hubie:

Sony stans :mjlol: