TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
20200321-142316.jpg

I changed it
@MeachTheMonster

:hug:

"TAKE MY fukkIN HOUSE OFF YOUR PROFILE!"

Thats sig material :laff:

:mjlol: needed a good laugh today

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Hey man, y’all can go on your downplay the power difference tour if you want.

But we’d never hear a supposed PC guy trying to downplay performance differences.

When it came to conversations about the Xbox power by itself you were splitting hairs over a couple FPS.

Now we comparing two cards that are pretty far apart in performance, and all you want to keep posting is how it doesn’t matter.

If it doesn’t matter and being “close” was good enough then why the hell you own a ~$1500 computer? Surely you could have saved a bunch of money and got a card that wasn’t “drastically different” :mjpls:
My computer is FAR more than $1500 and I don’t only use my PC’s for gaming. I do videos editing. Music production and engineering. And photoshop. When these consoles got announced I flat said Series X is gonna kill the PS5. Till I got actual info from people who had experience with both. I’ve been saying 2080 and 2080 Super. Which isn’t too crazy of a difference all things considering. I even said where we likely would see the most glaring differences, and u DAPPED all of those posts I made. Now u wanna act like a cornball about shyt. Smh. I’m not gonna say anything further until these consoles drop. U nikkas take this fanboy shyt way too seriously.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My computer is FAR more than $1500 and I don’t only use my PC’s for gaming. I do videos editing. Music production and engineering. And photoshop. When these consoles got announced I flat said Series X is gonna kill the PS5. Till I got actual info from people who had experience with both. I’ve been saying 2080 and 2080 Super. Which isn’t too crazy of a difference all things considering. I even said where we likely would see the most glaring differences, and u DAPPED all of those posts I made. Now u wanna act like a cornball about shyt. Smh. I’m not gonna say anything further until these consoles drop. U nikkas take this fanboy shyt way too seriously.
Then you should understand the idea of best performance being the best. You spent money to squeeze every last performance point out of your hardware.

But you in here trying to defend the weaker hardware as “good enough”

It’s ok to be a Sony stan breh. Lots of people are. Live your truth. Quit playing games :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
You can make a car with lower horsepower faster than a car with higher horsepower through efficient design. (light weight, aerodynamics, etc) To act like it's impossible is disengenuous.

The XSX is powerful as a matter of fact, but we don't know how Sony's API and through time will affect game development. Will it be enough to make up for or close the gap? Who knows. Developers chiming in seem to be excited about Sonys API and texture streaming speeds so we'll see.

Seems a bit early to take a victory lap for anyone though. Especially considering Sony's first party games have consistently been higher in number and quality than MS's showings.

Me personally I'll buy both, essentially getting a 2080 with a mid range CPU for 500$ is enticing enough for me to bite on Xbox. But I will always have a Sony console for their first party games :yeshrug:

I also play shooters on PC and have gamepass there so Xbox is a harder sell for me, but if its 500$ with that GPU that is def a steal.:hubie:
Series X is a 2080 Super. PS5 is supposedly a 2080.