TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Spiderman and Horizon and Bloodborne all were new last gen :unimpressed:

Dunno what to call God Of War, but that can be considered new as well (completely revamped the style).

Yall still on Gears, halo, and Forza. :unimpressed:

:snooze:
Yes they were new last gen, and they were very successful, meaning those studios will make sequels.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yes they were new last gen, and they were very successful, meaning those studios will make sequels.

Fam, you REALLY don't think Sony will come with new exlusives that will be great this gen when they have done this EVERY SINGLE GEN THEY'VE HAD.

We can clown on a lot of shyt, but that ain't one of em. And you know it.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I am not a computer engineer, but it sounds like the argument you all are making is that, because of the throughput advantage of the PS5 CONSOLE, it doest have to render/stream as many assets real time, it can dump it all in ram/ssd instantly( or to the eye of the player) and there fore, we have more high quality assets already loaded instead of having to load low quality assets in memory First, then stream/render the high quality shyt as you get closer?
Sony claims that they found a way to bypass the bottleneck of system ram and the speeds of the harddrive.

SSD is fast enough for both systems to utilize it for additional ram in some situations where the data isnt needed immediately. Sony talked about developing a new I/O unit that can decompress data as well as control the flow of data, this opens up the possibility that even more assets could be loaded straight from the ssd. RAM then becomes unnecessary after a certain point you have more than enough for what you need it for, and the rest can be read straight from the drive.

Theoretically that could give results like your examples, but something like this has never been tried before so we'd have to see real world results.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
when have Xbox EVER had games? Y'all had Ryse a few years ago and Sunset overdrive and even THEY came to PC. All y'all got left is Halo 5 and Forza 6 or something :mjlol:
when have Xbox EVER had games? Y'all had Ryse a few years ago and Sunset overdrive and even THEY came to PC. All y'all got left is Halo 5 and Forza 6 or something :mjlol:
Speaking of Juelzing and bullshyt .... Didn’t Meach try and say there was no difference between Ryse and uncharted :russ::russ::russ:

I’ve had enough of these bozos

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
No, you guys got it all backwards.

I’ve been trying to explain this to you guys. I’m not a software engineer, but I work with these concepts for a living.

Everything you see and interact with HAS to be in the RAM. What the faster SSDs do is allow you to store less of the things you can’t see or interact with on the RAM. So it frees up more RAM to hold more things you can see or interact with.

That’s the simplest way I can explain it.

I read that sentiment as well. So that makes sense. Basically, this gen, devs had to account for what you were seeing and what you were about to see, so like you said, you have to store things so they will load properly and not have to be searched for on the HDD (Which would take for ever) and leave you with a blank world, or low assets.

Sony claims that they found a way to bypass the bottleneck of system ram and the speeds of the harddrive.

SSD is fast enough for both systems to utilize it for additional ram in some situations where the data isnt needed immediately. Sony talked about developing a new I/O unit that can decompress data as well as control the flow of data, this opens up the possibility that even more assets could be loaded straight from the ssd. RAM then becomes unnecessary after a certain point you have more than enough for what you need it for, and the rest can be read straight from the drive.

Theoretically that could give results like your examples, but something like this has never been tried before so we'd have to see real world results.

A sentiment I saw express is that it's like were back in the cartridge era. This sounds like that. We'll see if it lives up to the hype : yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Fam, you REALLY don't think Sony will come with new exlusives that will be great this gen when they have done this EVERY SINGLE GEN THEY'VE HAD.

We can clown on a lot of shyt, but that ain't one of em. And you know it.
Didn’t say they wouldn’t have any great ones.

What I said is that we can pretty much deduce what most of their studios next games will. And they will be sequels.

Insomniac gonna walk away from Spider-Man? No

SSM gonna walk away from GOW? No

Guerilla gonna walk away from Horizon? No.

So which Sony studios do you think are gonna work on new IPs this gen?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Didn’t say they wouldn’t have any great ones.

What I said is that we can pretty much deduce what most of their studios next games will. And they will be sequels.

Insomniac gonna walk away from Spider-Man? No

SSM gonna walk away from GOW? No

Guerilla gonna walk away from Horizon? No.

So which Sony studios do you think are gonna work on new IPs this gen?

If I recall, Sucker Punch left Infamous and is doing Ghosts of Tshushima
Guerilla did Killzone and was doing Horizon at the same time
ND's other team is certainly doing another title (did both UC4 and TLOU concurrently)

Point is it's not one title they stay on. Look at the history of the studios and the titles they've made over the years.

Again, we can clown Sony for a lotta shyt, but this ain't the one to take a jab at.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If I recall, Sucker Punch left Infamous and is doing Ghosts of Tshushima
Guerilla did Killzone and was doing Horizon at the same time
Infamous and Killzone were not worthy of sequels from a sales or critical standpoint.

Horizon is one of Sony’s most successful games ever. They are gonna make a sequel no question about it.

We will see how Ghosts does. If it turns out great, it will get a sequel too.

That’s how it works :comeon:

ND's other team is certainly doing another title (did both UC4 and TLOU concurrently)

Point is it's not one title they stay on. Look at the history of the studios and the titles they've made over the years.

Again, we can clown Sony for a lotta shyt, but this ain't the one to take a jab at.
Again I said ND would probably be the one with the new IP.

And you are the one not looking at history. There will be sequels, and lots of them.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Infamous and Killzone were not worthy of sequels from a sales or critical standpoint.

Horizon is one of Sony’s most successful games ever. They are gonna make a sequel no question about it.

We will see how Ghosts does. If it turns out great, it will get a sequel too.

That’s how it works :comeon:

Again I said ND would probably be the one with the new IP.

And you are the one not looking at history. There will be sequels, and lots of them.

we not doing this.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Speaking of Juelzing and bullshyt .... Didn’t Meach try and say there was no difference between Ryse and uncharted :russ::russ::russ:

I’ve had enough of these bozos
They wish it were.

Should call that shyt the Wait Series X

We get this in a couple of months
capture-3.gif

when you're so malnourished everything seems the same to you.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
like I said, this is one area you can't try to criticize Sony on.
What I said wasn’t even a criticism. They had some very successful games this gen, they will follow those up with sequels.

I told you I’m practically an insider. I’ll even give you the dates.

Spider-Man 2 late 2020-Mid 2021
Horizon 2 mid 2021 to late 2021

bookmark this post :ehh: