TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
they've had studios making and tryin for the last 13 plus years as well. They just aren't good at them. :unimpressed:

and they starting this next gen off with......you guessed it..... Halo....AGAIN.

that ship has sailed.

No they didnt they were giving up on the gaming industry and relying on third party games. They let Bungie go They let Mass Effect Go They let Star Wars Knights of the Republic etc.. you acting like Xbox OG and 360 didnt have exclusives

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No. Man read they put the specs out.

comparison.png

Compressed PS5 is 8-9GBs

The drive itself is 5.5
Damn the PS5 SSD solution is more than DOUBLE. GTA VI is going to be a beast on this . Flying around the city with beautiful graphics with ray tracing while y'all still waiting for the game to load :mjlol:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
That's just the SSD, the system is designed to access data off the SSD more than twice as fast as the series x, on top of a faster SSD.

They both have fast SSDs, the difference in how fast the consoles can access that data.

Dudes just dont wanna understand.

Breh is this what you are tryibg to say? I read this on Reddit earlier.

People need to understand what sony are doing. Yes the xbox series x has more TFLOP's but sony are using them in a new way with the ability of the SSD. Basically xbox are still doing it the old way where games have to load in assets for what a player might do in the game so they use say 3/4 of TFLOP's for what u can see and the rest for what u could/might see if u say turn around quickly. Thats why in games now u see low level assets when u turn quickly and then the game loads in the peoper full assets. Sony however are going to use the whole TFLOP's for what u can only see as the load time for assets is so fast it does not matter if u turn around fast in the game because they know they can load it in fast enough so the dev's dont need to worry about using TFLOP's for things u might do. They even showed u what im talking about. When they have the video of the dot moving around the rooms and it was only showing what was in the field of view of the player. They are also going to use the SSD as a pool of RAM which is why in one picture it shows the blue line with an arrow going straight into loading assets.

I am not a computer engineer, but it sounds like the argument you all are making is that, because of the throughput advantage of the PS5 CONSOLE, it doest have to render/stream as many assets real time, it can dump it all in ram/ssd instantly( or to the eye of the player) and there fore, we have more high quality assets already loaded instead of having to load low quality assets in memory First, then stream/render the high quality shyt as you get closer?

I've been reading about this shyt all day cuz I'm honestly interested why developers are making a big deal about the shyt. Trying to see if they just capping.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I am not a computer engineer, but it sounds like the argument you all are making is that, because of the throughput advantage of the PS5 CONSOLE, it doest have to render/stream as many assets real time, it can dump it all in ram/ssd instantly( or to the eye of the player) and there fore, we have more high quality assets already loaded instead of having to load low quality assets in memory First, then stream/render the high quality shyt as you get closer?

I've been reading about this shyt all day cuz I'm honestly interested why developers are making a big deal about the shyt. Trying to see if they just capping.
DimpledDeliriousCoypu-small.gif

Basically anything you see that says the PS5 will do something miraculous is true. Don't listen to their lies. PSVR 2 with this SSD will be generations ahead of anything Phil Spencer's crew thought of. Astro Bot 2 :ohlawd:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No they didnt they were giving up on the gaming industry and relying on third party games. They let Bungie go They let Mass Effect Go They let Star Wars Knights of the Republic etc.. you acting like Xbox OG and 360 didnt have exclusives

You're helping me prove my point. I said for the last 13 plus years. No one said the 360 didn't have exclusives. But of those, how many were MS studio developed and not 3rd party? Can't even really claim Gears if we being honest.

Halo and Forza. And they've ridden those into the ground. :unimpressed:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when have Xbox EVER had games? Y'all had Ryse a few years ago and Sunset overdrive and even THEY came to PC. All y'all got left is Halo 5 and Forza 6 or something :mjlol:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
So the ps5 is using the power of SSD like Xbox is using the power of the cloud:ohhh:
Accept our shyt has devs excited ... and is actually real. The cloud was some dumb ass pipe dream

Don’t let me go find that poll where devs voted what system they were the most excited to develop for ... they knew these specs way before you and I

Listen man....

Sony has innovated , you clowns have just put a beefy computer in a box. You’re not moving the culture forward.

There is no game designed on Xbox or with Xbox one X in mind that looked better than a base first party ps4 game

the multi-plats on the series x did have a slight edge but it wasn’t enough to move any consirdrrse units or make anybody regret their pro purchase ... and those spec gaps were wider then the ps5 and Sex box

So now under this new architecture and a real ear for what developers wanted (you know the people who make the games and actually produce the content) there won’t be any contest.

Show us the proper respect

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
But he answered to that whole fukkboy Mattrick. He likely never had any direct control over the checkbook. This is the real deal. If he fukks this up, he's to blame totally.

Consoles and PCs are not apples to apples. Also, if Sony's "blast processing" (:whoa: calm down @Fatboi1) isn't what Cerny hyped it to be, and it's on the larger side of the possible difference, it will be tangible. There's zero way 9 vs.12 get the same results.

He was president of their game studios before Mattrick got there. :unimpressed:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

No, you guys got it all backwards.

I’ve been trying to explain this to you guys. I’m not a software engineer, but I work with these concepts for a living.

Everything you see and interact with HAS to be in the RAM. What the faster SSDs do is allow you to store less of the things you can’t see or interact with on the RAM. So it frees up more RAM to hold more things you can see or interact with.

That’s the simplest way I can explain it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Same base technology, but both are customized. If you're right, then it's simple math. 12 > 9 10
Yes. But in the real world. That only equals to a minimal percentage more percentage wise especially considering the PS5’s card is clocked higher. The numbers don’t tell the whole story. The differences will be there but won’t be as drastic unless ur pushing past 60fps. That’s when u gonna see the Series X push past the PS5. The most.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
He was president of their game studios before Mattrick got there. :unimpressed:
Y’all talking games, but the PS5 will be the sequel station.

Spiderman 2 GOW 2, Horizon 2, etc.

Only one that might make a new IP is Naughty Dog, and im sure it will be similar to their last two.

At the very least, Xbox will have a bunch of new IPs this gen.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Only one that might make a new IP is Naughty Dog, and im sure it will be similar to their last two.

Spiderman and Horizon and Bloodborne all were new last gen :unimpressed:

Dunno what to call God Of War, but that can be considered new as well (completely revamped the style).

Yall still on Gears, halo, and Forza. :unimpressed:

:snooze:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

If Sony really is acquiring Konami it’s gonna be a wrap.