TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Lol basically he said. Ps5 is faster lol and explained it and said the SSD in the ps5 was a beast .. and basically said it was gonna be like a gotdamn air cooler lol with some new cooling technologies and basically said putting it in a box the regular way would equal red ring of death lol. In so many words he said Microsoft put Xbox Series X in a computer box and called it a console but he built a new console. summary deep dive

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
It is what it is. Had to get that one off. The 5 will no doubt be great, but Cerny Juelzing was too good. That presentation was hilarious in a nerdy, stupid way.

That would be crazy, but can they afford it? They could be betting the farm doing that. I would respect it. I think MS should and put Sony under max pressure, as they for sure can afford it.

To keep it all the way real, I feel these industry types are caping for Sony, as they run shyt right now. Besides the alleged SSD/IO superiority, the XSX is looking like the shyt, and the 5 seems a bit underwhelming. If MS closes the gap on games, especially if they can find a killer app on Halo level, this next get will be way different.
2080 vs 2080 Super ain’t that big a difference bro. It’s a difference but learning more about the way these companies designed these consoles I have a lot of hope for the future.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Backwards compatibility in PS5 is trash, 100 ps4 games.

Drip feed of the rest, most likely only ps4.

100 games isnt that bad...I expected NO backwards compatibility at all tho TBH...:manny: I'm still gonna keep my ps4 until the ps5 starts picking up system only exclusives then upgrade when I get it...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It’s a 100 games that will automatically enhance. The rest will play like they do on legacy PS4 or PS4 Pro. Still wacker than the Series X.

Ok so let me get this straight the games that's not on the list will STILL play on PS5 maybe through emulation app to help???...:patrice:

Typical Knicks Fan

F-ing Knicks.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York
It’s a 100 games that will automatically enhance. The rest will play like they do on legacy PS4 or PS4 Pro. Still wacker than the Series X.
No, it’s the top 100 games, which most will work at launch and they will pick and test which ones to support later on. No enhance or boosted mode. Just legacy support.
Unveiling New Details of PlayStation 5: Hardware Technical Specs [UPDATED]

ETaSXYBWkAEJczj.jpg

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Phil has been with MS since 1988. Been in charge of their Game Studios during his tenure as well, not just Xbox overall. Don't know why he keeps getting a pass for their ineptitude on the exclusive game front. :unimpressed:.

But he answered to that whole fukkboy Mattrick. He likely never had any direct control over the checkbook. This is the real deal. If he fukks this up, he's to blame totally.

2080 vs 2080 Super ain’t that big a difference bro. It’s a difference but learning more about the way these companies designed these consoles I have a lot of hope for the future.

Consoles and PCs are not apples to apples. Also, if Sony's "blast processing" (:whoa: calm down @Fatboi1) isn't what Cerny hyped it to be, and it's on the larger side of the possible difference, it will be tangible. There's zero way 9 vs.12 get the same results.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
But he answered to that whole fukkboy Mattrick. He likely never had any direct control over the checkbook. This is the real deal. If he fukks this up, he's to blame totally.

Consoles and PCs are not apples to apples. Also, if Sony's "blast processing" (:whoa: calm down @Fatboi1) isn't what Cerny hyped it to be, and it's on the larger side of the possible difference, it will be tangible. There's zero way 9 vs.12 get the same results.
They are both using RDNA 2 and chips from the same company fam. The difference ain’t about things being hyped up like the SSD. Which is faster than the Series X’s without all the hype of the “extra’s” it “might” be capable of.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They are both using RDNA 2 and chips from the same company fam. The difference ain’t about things being hyped up like the SSD. Which is faster than the Series X’s without all the hype of the “extra’s” it “might” be capable of.
Same base technology, but both are customized. If you're right, then it's simple math. 12 > 9 10

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

*screaming*

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Just occurred to me. Texture pop-up and loading should be eliminated, but with the Sony setup, levels should be completely seamless. Probably huge for open world games. Would be hot for something like Elder Scrolls:ohhh: