TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You and the other Sony stans on resetera keep grasping for straws. WHy are ya'll linking Sony devs and journalists praising the system? Thats like Turn 10 saying the xbox is better lmao

Andrea Pessino
@AndreaPessino
Founder/CTO of Ready At Dawn Studios
Ready at Dawn isn't a Sony dev :mjlol:

They've made games for other platforms too. They're third party.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It is what it is. Had to get that one off. The 5 will no doubt be great, but Cerny Juelzing was too good. That presentation was hilarious in a nerdy, stupid way.

That would be crazy, but can they afford it? They could be betting the farm doing that. I would respect it. I think MS should and put Sony under max pressure, as they for sure can afford it.

To keep it all the way real, I feel these industry types are caping for Sony, as they run shyt right now. Besides the alleged SSD/IO superiority, the XSX is looking like the shyt, and the 5 seems a bit underwhelming. If MS closes the gap on games, especially if they can find a killer app on Halo level, this next get will be way different.

the last exclusive killer app MS had was Gears of War.....which will be 14 years old this fall. :unimpressed:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
the last exclusive killer app MS had was Gears of War.....which will be 14 years old this fall. :unimpressed:
You're right, but they have like 13 new studios making exclusives. It only really takes one. If Halo Infinite is a return to form, that alone will be major. A new killer app IP would be devastating. You don't know until it happens. Who would have guessed gay ass Fortnite would be the biggest thing in the world?:yeshrug:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You're right, but they have like 13 new studios making exclusives. It only really takes one. If Halo Infinite is a return to form, that alone will be major. A new killer app IP would be devastating. You don't know until it happens. Who would have guessed gay ass Fortnite would be the biggest thing in the world?:yeshrug:

they've had studios making and tryin for the last 13 plus years as well. They just aren't good at them. :unimpressed:

and they starting this next gen off with......you guessed it..... Halo....AGAIN.

that ship has sailed.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ok so let me get the jist of this the xbox is a bit more powerful wise even tho the ps5 is no slouch...:jbhmm: what about the backwards compatibility...

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
nikka first thing I said was that Sony’s SSD was faster

fukk!!!!:smh:
I'm not talking about the fukking SSD.

The SSD isnt even the most important aspect of what I'm talking about.

That digital foundry article says that the series x I/O unit is capable of decompression speeds at 6gb a second. The ps5 is supposedly doing it at 22gb a second, that's the difference.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
they've had studios making and tryin for the last 13 plus years as well. They just aren't good at them. :unimpressed:

and they starting this next gen off with......you guessed it..... Halo....AGAIN.

that ship has sailed.
As with everything, Phil has a chance to right that ship as well. He's improved everything else he's touched so far.

And I still like Halo, so as long as it's good, I'm in. I still love a good shooter:ehh:

I'm not into ND style games, though I have to admit I'm kinda hoping Sony can convince me to shell out for a 5 also, then I can (hopefully) play the 2 or 3 games I missed on PS4 I give a shyt about.

Ok so let me get the jist of this the xbox is a bit more powerful wise even tho the ps5 is no slouch...:jbhmm: what about the backwards compatibility...

Not sure I'd call 15 to 25 percent "a bit", but, more or less, yeah.

Sony needs to clarify the BC thing, it sounds shaky from what we've heard.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Backwards compatibility in PS5 is trash, 100 ps4 games.

Drip feed of the rest, most likely only ps4.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'm not talking about the fukking SSD.

The SSD isnt even the most important aspect of what I'm talking about.

That digital foundry article says that the series x I/O unit is capable of decompression speeds at 6gb a second. The ps5 is supposedly doing it at 22gb a second, that's the difference.
Like I said you don’t understand the terms you are using

“the I/O” isn’t a thing.

“I/O” simply means Input/output and it is referring to the speed at which data can be accessed and written to the SSD.

What the articles are stating is that there is custom hardware to prevent the compression/decompression of the data from being a bottleneck.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
As with everything, Phil has a chance to right that ship as well. He's improved everything else he's touched so far.

And I still like Halo, so as long as it's good, I'm in. I still love a good shooter:ehh:

I'm not into ND style games, though I have to admit I'm kinda hoping Sony can convince me to shell out for a 5 also, then I can (hopefully) play the 2 or 3 games I missed on PS4 I give a shyt about.

Phil has been with MS since 1988. Been in charge of their Game Studios during his tenure as well, not just Xbox overall. Don't know why he keeps getting a pass for their ineptitude on the exclusive game front. :unimpressed:.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Like I said you don’t understand the terms you are using

“the I/O” isn’t a thing.

“I/O” simply means Input/output and it is referring to the speed at which data can be accessed and written to the SSD.

What the articles are stating is that there is custom hardware to prevent the compression/decompression of the data from being a bottleneck.
The I/O is a new custom system on a chip with built in decompression. Mark claimed it was the equivalent on another zen2 core.

That what I'm talking about when I said Sony did something different with the I/O chip.

:snoop:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The drive is 9, sony is claiming that the custom I/O unit has built in decompression that boost it to 22.
No. Man read they put the specs out.

comparison.png

Compressed PS5 is 8-9GBs

The drive itself is 5.5