TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They are not :snoop:
Thata what I mean

Fanboy shyt. Mark cerny literally spent 15 minutes explaining the direction they went with in the I/O unit and how that changes the way data is accessed.

Literally ignoring what he said to argue that the only difference is a faster SSD.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Devs say the PS5 SSD won’t do anything the Xbox can’t.

Again, I posted that to you in the tweets I gave you.

Im not the fanboy with his fingers in his ears right now:francis:
You posted a tweet responding to someone that the SSD is fast enough for both consoles, saying that he agreed.

That doesn't change what was said at the presentation about how the data is accessed in a different way.

Mark cerny himself said the shyt.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Chill bro. Lol. PS5 is powerful and I’m pretty sure the significance between both gaming ports ain’t gonna be serious at all. If this is a 2080 vs 2080 Super it’s really not that serious. It’s diminishing returns if the focus is 60fps. Anything beyond that tho is where the power will show.
If you read between the lines, stating the differences aren't going to be that big in their eyes is saying "PS5 is more powerful!!" shyt is crazy town.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thata what I mean

Fanboy shyt. Mark cerny literally spent 15 minutes explaining the direction they went with in the I/O unit and how that changes the way data is accessed.

Literally ignoring what he said to argue that the only difference is a faster SSD.
The problem is you're saying something that potentially implies the PS5 has something in it that can be better and that cannot fly right now therefore everything you say is invalid. Right now even saying the PS5 has something good in it is disastrous on many levels.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You posted a tweet responding to someone that the SSD is fast enough for both consoles, saying that he agreed.

That doesn't change what was said at the presentation about how the data is accessed in a different way.

Mark cerny himself said the shyt.
No. Go back and read it.

That was the digital foundry guy saying how impressive the PS5 SSD was based on the presentation, and an actual dev getting on and telling him that it won’t do anything the Xbox can’t do. I posted the DF presentation taking about how Xbox will do the same thing with its SSD.

You just in denial breh

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
No. Go back and read it.

That was the digital foundry guy saying how impressive the PS5 SSD was based on the presentation, and an actual dev getting on and telling him that it won’t do anything the Xbox can’t do. I posted the DF presentation taking about how Xbox will do the same thing with its SSD.

You just in denial breh
Nobody is arguing that it ps5 will handle games that will be impossible in series x

:gucci:

The I/O unit is completely different in the series x, they use a standard setup.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
How are they not ? You won't even find their SSD in any computer these days, and most likely won't until the end of the year or next year.
That's just the SSD, the system is designed to access data off the SSD more than twice as fast as the series x, on top of a faster SSD.

They both have fast SSDs, the difference in how fast the consoles can access that data.

Dudes just dont wanna understand.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
0045_a475_390.gif

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The problem is you're saying something that potentially implies the PS5 has something in it that can be better and that cannot fly right now therefore everything you say is invalid. Right now even saying the PS5 has something good in it is disastrous on many levels.
Breh is literally arguing against what was said.

:snoop:

It's like any type of interest in a particular feature in these consoles will set fan boys off.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh is literally arguing against what was said.

:snoop:

It's like any type of interest in a particular feature in these consoles will set fan boys off.
They're crucifying me when just the OTHER DAY I was praising the Series X for what I saw. shyt is crazy.