TRUSTED SONY SERGEANT FATBOI EXPOSES SATANIC XBOT PLAN TO MANIPULATE PUBLIC OPINION: DISGUSTING

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what's funny is cats will see PS5 games load faster than XSX games and think the 5 is more "powerful". The graphical disparity won't be that huge. The framerate is where you will probably see the XSX shine. But if this shyt ends up being closer than what it's supposed to be. :francis:

I'm still leaning on buying both, but if the XSX doesn't display a big enough advantage. :francis:
That shyt is going to be LESS than the X1X and Pro. it's been explained a million times but these slow nikkas just going "but 12 is two more digits than 10!" Stupid nikkas who don't know a lick of math. I literally took 2 seconds to find that out. The gap is smaller than last gen consoles but these nikkas is eating up PR because of a 12 and 10. So pathetic.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That shyt is going to be LESS than the X1X and Pro. it's been explained a million times but these slow nikkas just going "but 12 is two more digits than 10!" Stupid nikkas who don't know a lick of math. I literally took 2 seconds to find that out. The gap is smaller than last gen consoles but these nikkas is eating up PR because of a 12 and 10. So pathetic.

still think the 5 needs to be cheaper than the XSX. I know they wanna do 399 (nikkaz still shell shocked from the PS3 price). If so, none of this will matter.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If this power difference is anymore than a RTX 2080S vs 2080 type situation, I'd be surprised. Most of the stanleys upset about it not having as many teraflops as the XSX don't even know what teraflops are. And they only have themselves to blame after obsessing over these leaks all these months :mjlol:

Like I said, I think both groups will be happy with what they get. The thing that's going to be important at this point is the price. I don't expect either of these to be less than $449 minimum. I'm honestly expecting $499. They can only afford to lose so much money. Anyone thinking a PS5 is gonna be considerably cheaper because it has "less teraflops" is going to be disappointed IMO.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
You nikkas stay talking this "this is a tech forum y'all can't talk tech?" but when it's done y'all quickly frame it as fanboy talk or damage control. That's why goofy nikkas like @DPresidential was someone I couldn't stand honestly. Stay talking that "objective" shyt acting like he not on some fanboy shyt but as soon as you point out the shyt he want to start whining. Now the nikka done put me on ignore but he was all "oh let's be objective" man gtfoh. bytch ass shyt all around.
But you are not talking tech, just doing damage control for PS5
:mindblown:

Simple math? Did you calculate that? 10.3 to 9.5 is 7% difference 10.3 to 10 is about 1.9%. You could've easily just googled that but again this is why I said you're a BULLshytTER. Stop talking to me man.
It don’t work like this breh :mjlol:

The percentage points are to the clock speed, not the final TF number.

When you reduce the PS5 clock a couple percentage points, the TF total comes down exponentially.

Those 36 CUs running at 2GHZ would make for about 9.2 Tflops.

Sony claims peak clock is. 2.23GHZ.

Depending on exactly what Cerney meant by “a couple less percentage points” the PS5s performance will range from about 9.5 to 10.3 TFlops.[/QUOTE]

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This is from Digital Foundry dumbass.

This isn't nothing about idolizing. You got Phil Spencer dikk and balls so far down your throat you can't even fukking read because you choking.

Stop talking and go read the damn article or something. it's explained right there dumbass. You nikkas are so damn stupid it's disgusting. :hhh: Stupid nikkas love to talk but won't fukking read. Go read and stop talking to me :camby:
No those are Mark Cernys words

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some Sony stan misconstrued Jason Schreier's words so bad he had to write a transcript of what he actually said on his podcast:mjlol:

JASON: So let me be clear. So what I'm hearing from people actually working on these things is that the Xbox is not significantly more powerful than the PlayStation, despite this teraflops number, and that the teraflops -- it might be a useful measure of comparison in some ways, but ultimately it's a theoretical max speed, and there are so many things that could come between where you are trying to get and what you are actually able to do, to the point where the GPU could have X number of flops that it can actually perform, but if the developer isn't able to actually access all of it for whatever reason, then it doesn't even matter, and there are so many other variables here that go into it.

At the end of the day, that is fundamentally the big question -- when Assassin's Creed Kingdom, or whatever it's called, Assassin's Creed Vikings comes out this fall, presumably, corona aside. Presumably it comes out this fall on both Xbox Series X and PlayStation 5 -- which one will it look better on, which one will have a better resolution and better framerate on? I don't think we can know the answer to that question just from the spec sheet, and that's the point I'm making.

Right now, Sony is dropping the ball so hard in that they haven't talked about what games can actually do with this stuff, because their SSD advantages -- the stuff I'm hearing from developers is very different from what I'm seeing in Sony's marketing strategy, and that is mind-boggling to me. Because I don't want to be like, carrying Sony's water and be like "no, look at what this thing can actually do" but they're just failing so hard to convey that. It's frustrating to watch.

MADDY: Do the developers think the SSD does pose a lot of advantages? Because that's the bulk of what Mark Cerny talked about. He did talk about taking photos of people's ears and that's very funny to me, but he also spent time talking about the SSD and how it works, and I barely understand it, but the various ways that the PS5 is set up -- it makes it so games load faster is the shorthand version of all the things he was saying, so you don't have to have a long elevator level or a super-windy path that makes it so two different areas can load.

KIRK: RIP elevator levels.

JASON: One important piece of context here is that both machines have a solid state drive as opposed to the traditional hard drive they've had in the past. So this is going to -- the whole super-short loading times thing is going to affect all next-gen games. I think that in itself is just going to make a huge difference. It's important to be clear -- the Xbox is a beast of a machine and that is going to do some incredible things. Both of these machines, I think, are going to do some incredible things.

I'm looking at the notes I took when I was talking to one person who's technically minded and works on this stuff, and this person was telling me that A) it's going to be hard to market this stuff because it's very hard to convey what makes a difference, as we're now seeing with Mark Cerny talking about it...

The speed of the PS5's SSD is significantly higher than the speed of the Xbox's SSD, and I don't think that's only going to affect loading times. The way this person was conveying this to me was that it can also affect the way games are designed, because if you're designing an open world, you no longer have to think about certain constraints you had to think about in the past... The obvious example is like in Jedi Fallen Order crawling between spaces, but I think it goes beyond that, I think it's the type of thing where developers have to get in front of this and start talking about like, here's what we can actually do with this open-world triple-A massive game now that we're no longer constrained by the CPU and hard drive of the past. I think ultimately the fact that people are fixated on these teraflops is doing us all an injustice because there's so much more.

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
And how does this even make sense.

Y’all so ready to idolize this dude that you aren’t thinking critically.

How in the fukk can a variable frequency as opposed to fixed, “show significant gains for gamers”?

How the fukk does that even work, wouldn’t everyone be better off it it performed at max frequency all the time?
:dahell:

It is called being fed lines of bullshyt. Sony had their specs and when they saw what Microsoft was doing, they had to increase what they were doing. In the PS5, you have the CPU/GPU fighting for the same pool of resources. That is what is meant by variable. Rain, hail, sleet or snow, the Xbox is going to run at the same frequency. They made that explicitly clear. Fixed means you know it is always there. Variable is the opposite and you are hoping most of it is there. Secret sauce, blast processing and all other sorts of things we've heard in the past is being employed now. Sony hasn't just now figured out something that all other hardware manufacturers have not. The SSD speed for both consoles is plenty enough and will be more than sufficient for the generation. Trying to get nikkas to eat crazy pills like the GPU/CPU/RAM aren't the three most important aspects to a console. The PS5 is not a disappointment by any measure but it is simply not the Xbox Series X. You can swap data back and forth as quickly as you need, you still need the GPU to display frames and push graphics. You still need the CPU to manage the frame rate. You still need the ram to push it through. All three of those aspects are better on the Xbox Series X.

What Parts Are Most Important For A Gaming PC? Understanding Your Computer Hardware - PC Build Advisor

Understanding what each individual hardware component in your computer does will help you to work out which part (or parts) are causing the issues, and then you can look at upgrading or fixing that particular part. You don’t always need to buy an entirely new computer if your existing one isn’t running games well – sometimes just upgrading a single part can remove bottlenecks and save you cash as well.

So here we go – here’s a list of the most common parts in your computer, and what each one does when you play a computer game.

Graphics Card
Your graphics card is arguably the most important part of a gaming computer build. Anything displayed on your computer monitor has come directly from your graphics card (or on-board graphics processor if you don’t have a dedicated graphics card). It directly handles the processing and rendering of images which are received from your central processing unit (CPU) so that they can be displayed on your screen. Many graphics cards have in-built features to handle specific graphical aspects of gameplay such as image rotation/fine textures/anti-aliasing, so that your CPU doesn’t have to handle these particular operations and is free for other processing activities.

CPU
Just as important as your graphics card in gaming is your computer’s processor or CPU. This typically handles much of the actual gameplay when you are playing games, such as taking input instructions from your mouse and keyboard, actually running the game, loading maps and backgrounds, and processing events which occur inside the game. Once calculated, these items which have been handled by the CPU are passed on to the graphics card for final rendering/display and output to your display monitor.

Memory
Your computer’s memory, or RAM, holds short-term information which is constantly being accessed and used by the CPU. Think of this like a temporary cache/storage spot where you would put things that need to be referred to frequently. Accessing information in RAM is a lot faster for the CPU than if it had to access the same information from say, your hard drive. It’s the equivalent of having a bar fridge right next to your couch, so you don’t have to get up to go all the way to the kitchen fridge every time you want a drink.

What Are the Most Important Parts of a Gaming PC? – Hardware Depot Online

Get to know what its vital parts are so that you can start building one yourself!

Graphics Card
The graphics card is deemed to be the most important part of a gaming PC as it controls all sorts of image processing and rendering. Although the regular computer has an onboard graphics processor that pretty much does the same function, investing on a dedicated graphics card could lessen the operations of the CPU, thus boosting gaming performance.

Central Processing Unit (CPU)
Without a CPU, there is no computer, much less, a game. It is not dubbed as “the brain” for nothing since it handles the overall system performance of a PC. As for gaming in particular, it is responsible for sending instructions to your keyboard and mouse as well as loading maps and running the game in general. Gamers usually choose a CPU that has the best processors as it is one of the hardest components to upgrade.

Random Access Memory (RAM)
If the CPU is the brain, the RAM is the short-term memory that the CPU frequently accesses. It is easier to retrieve information from the RAM as compared to your hard drive, which is more like your computer’s long-term memory. With this, gamers suggest that an 8GB RAM would already suffice for any game—an upgrade will not really improve gaming performance.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/buying...41300050007.c?id=pcmcat341300050007#upgrading

Upgrading Your Current PC
It's possible that with a few upgrades, you could turn the PC you already own into a gaming PC. Here are the most important components to consider.

Video graphics card/GPU
Serious gaming requires a lot of graphical power. Most standard PCs come with built-in graphics processing, but many games require a dedicated graphics card. In many cases, adding a graphics card to your PC will give you a noticeable boost in performance. If you're looking for the most bang for your buck, this is a great place to start.

The graphics card you choose will largely depend on what types of games you're interested in playing and how much you want to spend. Sometimes, even a very basic graphics card will give you the performance boost you need. If you are really looking to push your system and play the newest games on the highest graphical settings, however, you might want to invest in a faster model with more built-in RAM.

Processor/CPU
Your processor determines how fast your computer can perform tasks. Playing the most current video games will put your system through its paces, and a faster processor will help your system keep up with the intense demands of gaming.

When looking at a processor, one of the key features is how many cores it has. Having multiple cores makes your processor more efficient by splitting the data processing between them. Not all games will take advantage of the maximum number of cores though, so it is useful to know how many cores your favorite games make use of before deciding upon a specific number of cores.

Another factor to consider is frequency, or speed, which is measured in Hz (hertz) or, currently, GHz (gigahertz). For example, a 3GHz processor is faster than a 2GHz processor. For smooth performance in the most advanced and current games, you might want to consider 3GHz or more, but several games will run on processors slower than that.

If you upgrade your processor, it is essential that you purchase a model that is compatible with your current machine. The motherboard on your PC is built to be compatible with a specific socket type, so it's important to match the socket type of your processor with that of your motherboard.

Memory/RAM
RAM stands for Random Access Memory. It stores temporary data on the fly while your computer is performing tasks. The more RAM you have, the more things your computer will be able to do simultaneously. It's recommended that you have a minimum of 4GB of RAM for gaming, but increasing this to 8GB or more will often lead to much better performance.

Not having enough RAM can create a bottleneck in gaming performance, as games require several different types of data to be manipulated all at once. Thankfully, it's not a very expensive component to upgrade.

Keep in mind that there are several types of RAM, and you'll need to make sure that any RAM you buy is compatible with your motherboard before making the upgrade.

Now somebody go out and find out where we are talking about the SSD being the most important part of a gaming PC because that's all these consoles are. The Xbox Series X is > PS5 in power and performance. That part is done. The rest is price and games, those are more important going forward.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Still thinking of SSD in traditional terms yet developers themselves asked for it ... they’ve told you the benefits ....

But you know what ?

Multiplats are around the corner so we gonna see.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is called being fed lines of bullshyt. Sony had their specs and when they saw what Microsoft was doing, they had to increase what they were doing. In the PS5, you have the CPU/GPU fighting for the same pool of resources. That is what is meant by variable. Rain, hail, sleet or snow, the Xbox is going to run at the same frequency. They made that explicitly clear. Fixed means you know it is always there. Variable is the opposite and you are hoping most of it is there. Secret sauce, blast processing and all other sorts of things we've heard in the past is being employed now. Sony hasn't just now figured out something that all other hardware manufacturers have not. The SSD speed for both consoles is plenty enough and will be more than sufficient for the generation. Trying to get nikkas to eat crazy pills like the GPU/CPU/RAM aren't the three most important aspects to a console. The PS5 is not a disappointment by any measure but it is simply not the Xbox Series X. You can swap data back and forth as quickly as you need, you still need the GPU to display frames and push graphics. You still need the CPU to manage the frame rate. You still need the ram to push it through. All three of those aspects are better on the Xbox Series X.

What Parts Are Most Important For A Gaming PC? Understanding Your Computer Hardware - PC Build Advisor

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/buying...41300050007.c?id=pcmcat341300050007#upgrading

Now somebody go out and find out where we are talking about the SSD being the most important part of a gaming PC because that's all these consoles are. The Xbox Series X is > PS5 in power and performance. That part is done. The rest is price and games, those are more important going forward.
Didn't nobody say the SSD is the most important part of PC gaming or consoles.

You nikkas are clearly writing fiction and creating strawmans. Posting all that jargon to lengthen your post as if that was a show stopper is beyond me. You're clearly biased by Xbox so it's no wonder you gotta "JUMP JUMP MSFT YA'LL" your post just to talk tech. shyt is beyond pathetic. :smh:

Now you're simultaneously downplaying anything in the PS5 if someone talks about it and making strawman arguments about people saying nothing else is important. All I've said is the thing(PS5) is a beast and has other things going for it that a spec sheet isn't going to show and 3rd party devs chimed in but since that triggers the fanboyism in you seeing someone say PS5 has something faster/better you revert to Phil Spencer cock sucking mode and start posting irrelevant bullshyt.

You truly can't separate the fanboy from the fan.

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol::mjlol:

Remember when Xbox fans tried to talk logically about things?

Well

:umad:
I remember Xbox fans talking up the Kinect being worthy of driving the cost of the system up though. I remember that clearly. I remember the Xbox costing $100 more and trying to defend it costing more and being weak. Is the PS5 more expensive than the Xbox? We don't have the price so these false equivalencies is terrible.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Right. These nikkas done altered the entire way PCs work to stan PlayStation.

:mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Biggest winners of Sony's SSD aka extra ram is Sony 1st party titles.

Maybe we'll actually get something different.

But all 3rd party developers are gonna make games that console's and PC can use over all